Expectations

Fangirls

 

Suggested Music: Juniel ft. Yonghwa – Fool

“TVXQ! fanmeeting arranged by Cassiopeia on June 10” was what was printed with bold letters as the headline of the poster that was given to the boys.

It was one of the rare times that the fandom was in perfect harmony.

All five were excited for this event.

It had been a long time since they had their last one.

They were actually touched that it was them that had arranged the whole thing. All they had to do was attend. For so long since their debut, they had always been involved in every fanmeet they had held to make it fun and interactive for the fans.

Cassiopeia. Changmin had named it. It stood for the five stars that made a constellation in the night sky. It represented them, the five rising gods of the east.

It was that red ocean that gave them everything they had. If it wasn’t for them they would be nothing.

So as much as possible they would oblige to every request that was made by them.

And questioningly those girls loved fanservice which came in the form of skinship and mush among the members who were coupled up.

Little did Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho know, this fanmeeting was exactly just about that.

They should have known better. *evil smile*

“This is going to be fun!” Su cheered.

“Hwaiting!” Chun followed.

“I hope there will be food. The tasty ones though. Not like those on our punishment games in Japan,” Min said pouting.

“As long as its Cassiopeia we will be alright,” Yun shrugged.

“I don’t know about this. I keep having this feeling that I should remember something about that date but I can’t figure it out,” Jae said.

“Don’t think too much. It’s just their way of showing their love for us,” Yun assured Jae with a tap on the other’s back.

With that, Jae smiled and felt comforted with the idea that maybe it wouldn’t be that bad.

He couldn’t have been more wrong.

And so let the games begin..