Chapter 5

Unwanted Fugitives

*Hey! So this chapter is kinda short, but it needed to be done. T_T I'm sorry i haven't posted in forever. Thank you all for reading. Especially you  biancakidrandom14 ... you just fill my heart with so many happy things! * Just keep in mind that this is EXO-K.

 

~The next Day~

 

EXO. Was. Bored. After the get together yesterday, EXO had gone to bed and had woken up to extreme boredom. They got bored of channel surfing the 3 working channels. They got bored of working out (which they had learned Jonghyun does all day, every day). They couldn't even eat away their boredom because Key left little to no food in the dungeon!

The members of EXO learned quickly that the 5 people living there were a band named SHINee, and they mostly battled their boredom by sleeping. However, they did see Onew wander around the room aimlessly every once in a while.

Minho tended to read books and Key lived in his secret room which, they learned, only Key could go in (and Jonghyun, if Key willed him in). From Taemin's rumors, they got the picture of heaven on earth when they tried to figure out what Key kept hidden away from everyone.

Taemin was nice to the members. He kept them company and asked them a lot of questions. Not so much about EXOplanet, but more along the lines of what their favorite foods and colors were... Oh well. At least he was a nice kid...

~ Baekhyun sat on the couch, feeling rather tired. Chanyeol, who was holding him in a tight embrace, had fallen asleep already. Baekhyun just wished he were in a place with a working television and enough eyeliner to last him all day.

Just as he was closing his eyes, though, little Taemin appeared before him.

"Can I help you?" Baekhyun asked, a little annoyed. He tried to hide it, though.

"Um..." Taemin said shyly. Baekhyun urged him on. "I was wondering if you could do that cool light thing again!!!?" He asked, a glint of excitement and wonder in his eyes.

Baekhyun sighed. He lit his hand quickly. Taemin squealed in excitement, and kept asking him to do it again.

Between all the light and sqeals, Chanyeol woke up. "Geez, can you put that light out, hon? I'm tryin' to sleep!"

Immediately, Taemin stood up and bowed at a 90 degree angle in apology. "I'm sorry! I was fascinated with Baekhyun's ability, so I asked him to show it to me... again ... Please don't yell or hurt Baekhyun!!!!!" Taemin pleaded, knees on the ground, practically sobbing at Chanyeol's feet.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at the strange, small boy. "Good Lord! Get up. I'm not gonna hurt him. Where did you even get that from? Geez... and his powers aren't even that awesome. Honestly, he has one of the lamer provinces." Chanyeol shook his head. Baekhyun hit him not-so-lightly in the chest.

Amazed, Taemin asked, "So everyone does something different?!?!"

Chanyeol laughed at Taemin's reaction. He was fully awake now and was even starting to cure his extreme case of boredom through the small child.

Around this time Sehun, Kai, and Kyungsoo came over to join the conversation.

Sehun wanted to show off first, "I jutht got my powerth a bit ago," he explained to Taemin "Tho they aren't that great, but here goeth!" Just as he started his powers, Key and Jonghyun came over. Sehun cupped his hands and blew. A small whirlwind blew by their faces. Not impressive at all, but Sehun seemed pretty proud of it.

"You are just too cute~~!!!" Key shouted, hugging the maknae tightly.

Kai was a little jealous of the attention Sehun as getting, so he stood up. Suddenly, he was on the other side of the  coffee table, panting and breaking into a small sweat.

"What the hell just happened?" Key asked, worried about Kai's state.

Baekhyun stood up from the couch and let Kai sit, "You KNOW you can't push your powers like that! God, you could've passed out! You've only ever gone 2 feet with your teleportaion, but that was, AT LEAST, 5 whole feet. Don't come crying to me when you pass out. Why are you so stupid?"

However, after Baekhyun's long-winded scolding, Kai DID pass out. Baekhyun threw his hands in the air in defeat, mumbling something about how no one ever listens to him, and grumbled a few 'I told you so's'.

Chanyeol smirked, "That's not nearly as impressive as MY powers!" Kyungsoo turned his head to Chanyeol.

"Yes, you have cool powers, but everyone knows my province has the best powers." He said coily.

"What can dirt powers even do? Get in my eye? Oh no! Now I gotta flush out my eyes and they will probably sting for 2 mintues! ... You got me. That's some real there." Chanyeol said sarcastically, now towering over Kyungsoo.

"Well at least MY powers didn't burn down Tree of Life and get us stuck on this planet... in a DUNGEON!" Kyungsoo said. Little metaphorical puffs of smoke coming off of his head. He was also standing, but did not nearly come close to the height of the sky-scraper in front of him.

"oooo hoo hoo. Them be fightin' words. Bring it, little Mama's boy!" Chanyeol hissed, motioning with his hand. Sending a flame in Kyungsoo's direction, almost burning down the fake tree in the corner. Now THAT would have been ironic.

"Don't you even bring my Mama into this! I will kick your little Boojee Triflin'  all over this floor!" Kyungsoo was red now, and tried standing on the nearby couch to get a good look at him in the eye.

The more the two yelled at each other, the more everyone felt the ground shake. Suddenly, large cracks started appearing in the clouds of dust. Almost simultaneously, little sparks started appearing in the air.

Well, to make a long story short, Suho ended up coming into the room just as things were staring to turn really ugly... and singed. Thankfully this wasn't the first time this had happened, so he shoved Kyungsoo into the gray hallway (Kai following closely behind) and he sat Chanyeol on the couch as he used his water powers to clean up the burning room.

After that little episode, Suho sat on the couch next to Chanyeol and started to close his eyes to go to sleep.

Key was rather.. furious, however, "WHAT?! They almost destroyed our dungeon and you're just going to fall asleep?!" He fell backwards over dramatically into Jonghyun's arms, "What has life come to?"

Suho sighed and tried to explain to Key, "Well, the thing is, he can't really control it. If he could, I don't think he would have burned down Tree of Life in the first place." Suho shrugged, finishing his explanation.

"Wait... Can none of you control your powers? I don't understand..." Jonghyun asked/stated dumbfounded.

Suho shook his head, "Baekhyun and I have full powers, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have uncontrollable 'teen' powers, and Kai and Sehun just got their powers ... so... baby powers?"

Through the explanation, Key squealed and hugged Sehun closer, "That is just TOO CUTE! C'mon Sehun, Taeminnie. Let's go find some crackers for dinner!"

As the crowd dispersed, Baekhyun and Suho turned to Chanyeol.

"Maybe you should at least say something to them... " Baekhyun suggested.

Chanyeol thought hard for a few moments then came up with his best apology " oops...?"

Suho sighed and grumbled to himself, "and he wonders why we got kicked off of EXOplanet..."

 

 *Thank you for reading. Please comment ^^ every comment is like the perfect cookie! yum! I gotta stop thinking about cookies. I love you all in a not internet stalker kind of way!*