Chapter 4

Unwanted Fugitives

*OK! This one is writen by Kristina, again! She writes short chapters :P*

Don't forget, This is EXO-M!*

 

Kris was able to check and double check that there were 13 of them. Three of them were talking, two were in a corner making out, the other eight were playing cards, and that besides the 13 men the only other things in the room were a couple of large cubes, and the bored-looking men STILL did not notice the fact that a spaceship had just exploded a few feet from them and that six aliens (two of them half-) were now staring at them.

"Ummmm, Hello?" Kris said hesitantly. One of them glanced up from their card game.

"Oh Hey. Guys! The new inmates are here." Some of them smiled, some of them waved, but most of them laughed.

Kris looked at the others for some kind of encouragement, but they all looked just as confused as he was.

"So what's your groups name?" Another one asked.

"Uhhhh we're princes from EXOplanet if that's what you mean." Kris responded.

"Ex-princes..." Lay corrected.

The one who had noticed them first raised an eyebrow. "EXOplanet? That's a strange name for a group; then again, so is Super Junior... Why don't we just go with EXO? I'm Leeteuk by the way. Welcome to our VERY humble adobe. This box if for food, this one is for clothes, and that's the bathroom." He said, gesturing to a box that had been exiled to one of the far corners of the room.

Leeteuk looked around at the other 12 men around him. "Introductions may take a while so let's just go to role call." Leeteuk clapped his hands twice.

"Heechul."

"Hangeng."

"Yesung!"

Kanging."

"Shindong."

"Sungmin!"

"Siwon."

"Ryeowook."

"Kibum."

"Kyuhyun."

The eleven men who had 'introduced' themselves looked over at the two making out. Leeteuk made a coughing noise. The two looke up briefly.

"Eunhyuk."

"Donghae."

Leeteuk sighed. "Honestly. Even when we have guests. Anyway, what are your names?" They introduced tehmselves quickly, still not 100% sure what was going on.

"What's wrong with him?" Yesung asked, looking down at Luhan, after a slightly awkward silence.

"Oh he's just sad 'cause his boyfriend just died."

"CHEN!" Kris yelled as a new wave of tears started streaming down Luhan's face. "We were separated from the other half of our group," Kris explained.

"No one's dead, Luhan, you'll see." Xiumin comforted, putting an arm around Luhan's shoulder.

"So, how long have you guys beeen training? Are you excited to start living in the dungeons?" Kangin asked, trying to change the subject, but obviously not really interested, "Wait, where did Kris go?"

"I'm right here..." Kris called. Obviously annoyed.

Super Junior looked in the direction of the voice to see that Kris was now leaning against the ceiling. When Super Junior just kept staring at him, Lay explained, "He's trying to learn how to fly. It's this weird thing we do on EXOplanet with ... powers? I don't understand either. He can't really control it..."

Without looking away from the man on the ceiling, Leeteuk said "Looks like he's succeeding."

"Not really. He's gonna fall ant minute now. He's about as good at flying as I am at healing. Speaking of which, where did my unicorn go?" Lay continued, catching Super Junior's boredom.

"So how is he flyin - HOLY WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Ryeowook shrieked.

Kris looked down to see something that had somehow completely left his mind. "Oh... My dargon made it." At least Super Junior was showing some emotions now.

"Kris... you don't have a drag- WHERE THE HELL DID THAT THING COME FORM?!" Xiumin said, just noticing himself.

"What?" Kris defended himself, which was not too easy; the ceiling was high and he had to shout to be heard. "It's not like the elders needed that thing anyway. hehe"

"Where did you say you were from again?" asked Leeteuk carefully.

 

*Kristina told me to tell everyone 'Sorry this is a boring chapter, I'll make my next one better. I promise.' I don't think it's that bad though.