Chapter 1

Unwanted Fugitives

*This chapter is brought to you by yours truely (Katie). NOT my sister Kristina! My favorite color is red, so Kris will have to settle for the blue! haha er!*

 

 

 

 

 

Suho awoke to a loud crashing sound. Definitely NOT  what he wanted to hear. The group of 12 had been sailing through space at a pretty fast speed and he had been dreading the landing. He had tried to make sure he was the one to land the ship, but he had gotten so tired watching over everyone, he had no choice but to sleep!

He sat up slowly and only realized the severity of the situation when he noticed rocks poking through his floor. Suddenly his door slammed open and there stood one of his jail mates… band mates? … It was Baekhyun.

“Heeeeyyyy Suho… Hehe. Funny story,” Baekhyun laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. “But right now it might be a really good idea to get off the ship… like, now.”

Suho got up to change his clothes (out of his PJ’s) but Baekhyun, claiming there was no time, grabbed the half-dressed leader and pulled him into the hallway and out a gashing hole where the side of the ship used to be.

Suho stepped into the building his band had crashed into and stood next to 5 of the members that had made it out of the ship. They watched their ship fall into a million pieces and blow-up like a firecracker.

“Do you think the elders will be angry at us?” asked an oblivious Chanyeol.

Suho, completely avoiding the question, asked his own: “Where are the other six members?” They all shrugged in response. Suho sighed in frustration. Then he asked, a little more aggressively, “Who the hell was even driving this thing?!” and he glared at the five of them.

They all made apologetic smiles until D.O. finally jerked his thumb to Sehun.

“BUT HE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE A LICENSE!” Suho blew up. His voice echoing down the windowless corridor.

They all became deathly silent as they heard a louder voice boom back: “WHO’S THERE?”

“Oh no one. Hehe,” Baekhyun tried to laugh, “Just, ah, tourists! … PLEASE don’t hurt us!” He dropped to his knees like a sinner in church and clasped his hands together.

They saw two figures walking towards them, one was very tall and skinny with long black hair. The other was short and muscular with dirty blonde hair.

“We’ll do ANYTHING!” Baekhyun begged. The tall skinny one silently grunted a “Oh please. Get up!” he had the same booming voice as before.

“Thuho hyung,” Sehun exclaimed quietly, “I didn’t know humanth looked like uth… I think I’m gonna pee my pantth. Eek!” He made a small squeak.

Suho sighed and watched s fall to pieces. He also couldn’t believe Sehun just said that out loud… oh Sehun… “Listen, we don’t want trouble. We just crashed here. Literally,” He pointed to the small explosion everyone seemed to have forgotten about. “Mind if we stay here until we get a replacement?”

The two humans looked at each other and shrugged. “Sure, why not. We live this way,” The blonde one pointed down the hall.  

*This is a short chapter, I know. Don't worry. More will be posted in a bit!