Chapter 2

Unwanted Fugitives

*This time Kristina is writing! yay! she get's to write EXO-M for now. I can't wait to write EXO-M cause im a big taoris fan!!*

 

An extremely loud crash and the walls of his room shaking, awoke Kris. He was sitting bolt upright in a second. He looked down beside him where Tao was somehow still sleeping.

"KRIS!" Xiumin came crashing into the room, causing the door to fall off its hinges. "Oops... anyway... Big problem! We have to get out of here now!" Xiumin took a second to look at the scene he had walked in on. "...but put some pants on first." With that, he sprinted out of the room.

Kris unwillingly crawled out of bed as the walls shook again. Tao was finally starting to wake up.

"What's going on?" He said sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing good." Kris replied, wondering himself. Kris looked through the now open doorway of his room to see the other half of their ship was completly gone and an explosion was consuming the half of the ship he and Tao were still on.

He grabbed the half-asleep Tao and jumped off the ship into a cloud of dust and rubble he prayed was close to the ground.

When they hit the floor, Kris started sprinting away from the spaceship as fast as he could, dragging Tao behind him until he heard the ship explode. As the dust cleared, Kris could just make out Xiumin and a few others.

"OK Xiumin, What happened?" Kris asked.

"Woah woah woah" Xiumin retorted, "This is NOT my fault. Ask Bambi over here."

Kris looked at Luhan who was near hysteria. "Sehunnie really really wanted to drive and I thought it would be easy enough for me to teach him enough to drive for a few minutes. I didn't realize we were so close to the landing! All of a sudden this tower was right between us and it cut right through the ship and Sehunnie got stuck on the other half! and ... and ... and what if ... what if .."

Kris figured that was about as much as he was going to get out of Luhan.

"Don't worry, Lu," Xiumin comforted, "I'm sure Sehun and the others are just fine."

"Are you kidding?" Chen chimed in, "Did you see the way our ship blew up? NO WAY all 12 of us survived that! And Sehun was the one driving, so he probably got the full impact of the crash." Luhan started sobbing and sank to a panic-stricken mess on the floor.

"CHEN!" Kris yelled, "Shut up. Now which of us ended up on this half?"

"Looks like you, me, Tao, Chen, Lay, and Luhan." Xiumin said.

"OK exactly half of us!" Kris wasn't quite sure how he had ended up being the responsible one in Suho's absence, but he was trying to remain calm and figure out what they should do next, when he felt a small tugging on his belt loop that could only be one person. He turned around to see Tao, ears bright red, wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Oh sorry. yeah. um, here." Kris said, handing Tao the clothes he had grabbed for him on their way out of the ship, and tried his best to ignore his own shirtlessness.

"Ok so the next priority should be to find the others, because we know they're here somewhere," He added, trying unsuccessfully to calm Luhan down.

"Speaking of that," Lay spoke up, "Where exactly is here?"

They all became silent (except Luhan) and looked around. They appeared to be in a plain room with a shiny black floor and white walls. Kris thought he heard voices coming from somewhere. They turned around a corner to see a small crowd of men who, to Kris' great surprise, looked very... VERY bored.

 

*a cookie goes to anyone who can guess who the small group of men are. a bigger cookie goes to whoever can guess where they are!*