Chapter 3

Unwanted Fugitives

*Hey this is my (Katie's) chapter! YAY! So... Its a kinda suggestive chapter, so if anyone feels it needs to be marked with a big red M then please tell me. Other wise I will save those things until the REAL . ... maybe I should just mark the whole thing a M fic... we shall see. Hope you all like this chapter!*             ~btw, this chapter is about EXO-K. remember?

 

The group of 8 passed many doorways and hallways with strange signs and writings that the Exotics couldn't read. They passed by a few more doors when the two men leading them stopped at a hot pink door with sparkles and glitter on it. It stood out greatly in the depressing gray hallway. The door fascinated the members. Sehun tried to touch it, but Suho quickly grabbed his hand and explained that anything could happen when it's touched.

The natives gave them a questioning look and laughed. The short one pulled out a key and let all of them inside. A strong smell of lavander and greasy fried chicken filled their noses.... It terrified them.

The main atrium was a pearlescent sky blue color with lots of flowers and wall decorations. They followed the two into the main room. It looked like a cluttered mess of hipster meets victorian museum.... It also terrified them.

Slowly, the 6 started noticing items, like a T.V., work-out space, and kitchen appliances, being randomly placed in the room. There was also a strangely placed grand stairwell leading up to a flat platform that seemed to have no doors or hallways... just randomly placed beds on the landing.

"Hey!"  the loud tall one yelled, "We're home! We brought guests!" The two went to sit on the couch in front of a giant statue and next to the T.V. EXO followed.

"So," the short one started "How about introductions?! I'm Kim Jonghyun, but you can call me Jonghyun. HAHA!" He laughed. No one was quite sure why.

"My name is Minho. Choi Minho." and that was all the tall one said. He didn't seem very talkative.

Just as the Exotics were about to say who they were, a man showed up out of no where with a plate of hot wings in his hands. "Nobody fear! Onew is here!... with a plate of hot wings!" and as he tripped on the rug to the couch, he flung the wings over, landing them perfectly on the small table in front of the couch. "YES! I've been working on that one."

Jonghyun laughed at his friend, but Minho just stared on. EXO was beginning to wonder if that's all Minho did.

"So, I'm pretty sure Taemin is asleep, and his 'highness' is in his cave. Want me to get them?" asked the newcomer, Onew.

"Yes, please," exclaimed Jonghyun and with that, Onew left.

The members of EXO watched him go over to a small door under the stairs and knock loudly. "Taemin-ah! We have guests!" He yelled.

The door opened and the smallest human they had ever seen stepped out. He couldn't have weighed more than a small dog, at least from the Exotics' point of view.

The small boy came over excitedly and squeezed himself into the few inches of space in between Minho and Jonghyun. "I'm Taemin! It's nice to meet you!" He exclaimed happily.

"Are you a real perthon, or a robot?" Asked Sehun bluntly. A little too quickly for Suho to slam his hand over the maknae's mouth. Taemin only giggled and gave a questioning look.

They all watched as Onew walked over to a random picture hanging on the wall. He pulled it away to reveal a doorknob, but instead of pulling open the secret door, he knocked. After a few moments, a man with black hair and red streaks through it, stepped out.

"My God! I was sleeping! This had better be good!" he said as he played with the zipper on his jacket, not noticing the six new people in his house.

Onew opened his mouth but closed it as the newest newcomer saw the quests and shouted "Oh My God! Hi," he made his way over to the 9. "I'm Kim Kibum, but everyone calls me Key, Haha" He laughed at himself as well, but probably just to make himself look good.

"So... Who are you?" Key asked as he sat down on the armrest to the couch next to Jonghyun. Onew sat on the floor by the chicken.

"Oh yeah!" said Suho, realizing they never told their names. "My name is Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho!" He motioned to the others to do the same.

"My name is Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O. ... or Kyungsoo. Whatever you want." He shrugged.

"My name ith Thehun. I'm the youngetht!" Sehun said happily.

Key put his hand on his heart and said "OMO, Jonghyun. He's SO precious!" Key then tried to pinch Sehun's cheeks, but was stopped by Jonghyun.

"My name is Baekhyun," and he smiled, trying to bring the conversation back. Everyone smiled back. Such a nice smile.

"I'm Chanyeol!" he also smiled. Everyone made a 'yee' noise. Not such a nice smile.

The last member his lips and smiled at Taemin. "Hey, I'm Jongin, but you can call me y," He winked "or should I just call you y?"

"oh my gods." Suho deadpanned. "There he goes again!" cried Baekhyun. "eh whut?" questioned Taemin. "WHOA! I don't THINK so!!" yelled Key. Minho placed a protective arm around Taemin.

Finally, D.O. stood up and asked calmly "Do you have a bathroom?" Onew pointed to some random door. Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's hand and pulled him into the bathroom. The members of both groups sat quietly as they heard the yelling from the bathroom.

All of a sudden, they heard a slapping noise, then Jongin say "Ohhh !" The memebers of EXO sighed as they heard no yelling, just moans and ... things being pushed over.

"We probably won't see them for a bit..." said Suho.

"Does that happen often?" asked Onew.

Chanyeol shrugged "Sometimes it happens 2 times an hour, sometimes 2 times a day. It all depends how Kyungsoo is, cause we all know that Kai is 24/7..."

The Natives looked at each other, shocked and horrified, and not knowing what they were getting into.

 

~~~~

 

"Now I know I'm not the smartest person ever," said Jonghyun as they all tried to ignore Kai and D.O. in the bathroom, "But I just can't seem to think of a reason why your spaceship landed near our...'living quarters'. "

Key rolled his eyes "It's a dungeon. You're allowed to say it." EXO looked at him curiously, but the red-haired one waved his hand and said "That's not what we're talking about! Suho-shii, you may go on with your story. You look like the leader. Am I correct?"

Suho nodded and started his story. "Well, let's see. First I was sleeping on the ship, then when I woke up, the ship was exploding and only half of us were here. Then we ran into you and that's that." He nodded with self- approval.

The natives all looked at each other and asked questions. Onew asked first " but where did you come from?"

Suho easily responded "EXOplanet."

Jonghyun asked "Oh. My. God. YOU'RE ALIENS!"

Suho answered "That's not a question."

Minho said "Why are you here?"

Suho picked lint off his jacket "It was the closest inhabitable planet."

Key huffed, tired with the dead-end question and answers "Well, is anybody hurt?"

Suho looked up. "I don't think so..."

All of a sudden they heard a small voice, which belonged to Sehun say "Oh yeah," and when they looked over, they were face to face with what used to be a perfectly manicured hand.

"OH MY GODS! SEHUN!" Suho yelled and jumped up with really no place to go. Some of the members had to look away while even Taemin made a gagging noise. His hand did NOT look too pretty.

Key quickly ran to some random place in the dungeon and pulled out a wrap. He started wrapping the crushed hand, "Here you go, baby. I'll go get advil" He reached behind the couch and pulled out a bottle of pills, and handed them to Sehun.

"What do I do with thethe?" asked Sehun. Onew pointed to his mouth and said "You swallow them and it makes the pain go away." Sehun put the things into his mouth and had to try a few times before he eventually gave up and shoved them down the couch cushion when no one was looking.

"I think everyone forgot about your backstory interrogation." Minho said after the fiasco settled, to no EXO member in particualr.

Baekhyun quickly spoke before his leader could run the conversation into the wall again. "Here, Suho-hyung, why don't you let me and Chanyeol tell what happened," Baekhyun flashed a perfect smile and Suho backed off.

"So it's like this," Baekhyun started, "On EXOplanet, there are twelve provinces of a sort. Each province is in charge of a differnet power." He held up his hand which was now glowing bright. "Mine is light, chanyeol's is fire, yadda yadda yadda... SO! WE were (for some strange reason) in charge of quarding this stupid meaningless tree."

Chanyeol quickly cut in "Tree of life." Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah, Tree of Life. So, it's REALLY boring to watch this tree all day, everyday. So one day, Chanyeol and I ... um ... Let's just say we were messing around.. and Chanyeol go!"

Chanyeol took over again " You see. I can't control my powers very well. So when I get ... excited" he said carefully "Fire just kinda spurts everywhere and it completly -out the dumb tree."

By this time, Suho had his head in his hands. This was exactly what he was trying to avoid.

"The Elders got all hyped up," Baekhyun took over again "But, like, nothing even happened, so we were really just saving our kids a crap load of time, so now they don't have to watch that - tree when they're .. born?" Baekhyun made a 'hurmph' noise and finished. That probably made a lot more sense in his head then it actually was.

The five non-exotics all made derp faces and stared on. "So... Who wants dinner?" Key asked.

Finally, in a puff of dirt and gravel, the bathroom door opened with two sweaty, dirt-crusted men stepping out. "At least they have clothes on this time..." Chanyeol grumbled.

"OH MY GODS!" declared Kai. "I am SO hungry. You don't even understand," They sat down at the coffee table with the others. "And in Baekyeol's defense, having under tree of life is great! I'm surprised the Elders haven't tried it yet.  HAHA" he had an obnoxious laugh.

Key left and quickly brought back little boxes from an unknown corner of the room. Kai opened it up greedily but fell over in dissapointment when he saw the box was only filled a third of the way with rice and ... that was it.

However, when he sat back up again, he saw the plate of hot wings sitting across the table. He had no choice left. He lunged for the meat in desperation.

"KAI!" Yelled all of EXO, grabbing him and holding him down as Onew clutched the plate for dear life.

"I have no choice! I'm going to die!" Kai cried as he rolled on the hard ground, eventually curling up into a ball and crying.

Key shrugged "It ain't my fault the boy can't not eat food like Taemin." Taemin nodded.

" It's true! I haven't eaten in one week!" He said as he picked at his rice, probably not intending to eat it anytime soon.

 

*I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Thats why I made it sooo long. But I hope you guys don't hate me for that. I just want love! T_T  Here is a picture of Kai. If youre and exotics, you've probably seen it, but I'm giving it to y'all as a present! T_T

I hope this picture shows up for all of you!