Two

Into Your World

Two

---

The dark skinned server and tall server sneaked out the back of the church before looking around. Seeing that no one was around, the dark skinned one vanished in thin air, and the tall one rocketed into the sky.

They appeared in a cloudy, bright setting. "Disobeying me again, are we?" an immense, illuminant figure asked. Seeing the look on the two's faces, he chuckled, "You're lucky I let you two back into the mortal world every now and then without banishing you."

"God! God!" the shorter one cheered, "I have a plan, and he wants to be a part of it!"

Interested, God replied, "Well what is it?"

"It's about this girl," he eagerly answered, "named ~~~~~."

-

The next day, you went through your usual schedule. Waking up at five to prepare your stepfamily's breakfast and iron the twins' uniforms, rushing to prepare yourself for school, and hearing the daily complaint of one of your family members. Today, it was Gyuhee's turn.

"Hey! The left side of my uniform isn't ironed properly!" Gyuhee screeched. "I need to look good on the first day back!"

You sighed as you straightened your tie in the mirror. Here goes another day.

You walked to school ten minutes before the twins. Everyone knew you were family, but the twins would die if they were actually seen with you. At school you had no friends either. Rumors spread by your step siblings about you were thrown left and right. You were used to it though. It's been like this ever since your father remarried, but you never told him because you knew how much he loved their mother, the bane of your existence. And now you would never be able to tell him.

You rushed to your locker and tried to ignore the insults aimed at you.

"What a stupid !"

"She's so spoiled."

"I wonder if anything goes into that small brain if hers."

You rushed into your classroom and to your desk in the far corner. You drowned out other insults you heard. Soon, the bell rang and the students rushed in. The teacher entered the classroom and began the lesson. You remembered what Gyumin had said the day before and frowned. Your head began to hurt, so you zoned out and stared blankly at the window. Your eyes widened at the scene.

There was a boy looking off over the school building. Smiling to himself, he backflipped off the side. You gawked at the boy, thinking he was crazy. Suddenly, he rocketed upwards. Your brows furrowed at what you had witnessed. You shook your head thinking it was a hallucination caused by your headache. At least you wanted to reassure yourself that.

-

"That's proposterous! No!" God commanded.

"But-" the shorter angel pleaded.

"No," God interjected.

"In my defense, he dared me to jump, but I'll even jump off another building if you'd like. A taller one," the taller angel added. "My powers have improved, you know."

"Yeah! He will!" the shorter one chimed.

"What if you were seen?" God angrily asked. 

The tall angel shrugged nonchalantly, "But I wasn't and I'm safe, see?" He turned around to show God all angles of himself.

"And that proves nothing. My answer is still no."

"But-" the two said.

"I said no."

"But-"

"No 'buts!"