One

Into Your World

One

---

"Lord, all I pray for is for someone to be there for me for once. I know it's greedy, but I don't want to be alone anymore," you finished your prayer as you sat back on the pew. You made a small prayer for your deceased mother and father then left the church. 

On your way out, you accidentally bumped into a boy who was one of the church servers. He had short dark brown hair and big, brown, warm eyes. His skin was dark, and his lips were full. He gave you a soft smile. You politely bowed to each other then you made your way back home. The boy watched your back that was getting farther away. He smiled fondly to himself before continuing his duties.

-

Once you arrived "home", you were greeted by the yells of your stepmother. After your mother died, your father remarried. Two years ago, your father passed away as well in a car accident, leaving you with your stepmother and twin stepsister and stepbrother.

"Yah! ~~~~~! Why are you so late!" your stepmother yelled.

"Sorry," you apologized quietly, "I was at church," you meekly answered.

She grunted in displeasure. "You should be spending that time working instead of praying!" she barked. "The money from the company won't last us forever, you know." 

Your father was co-owner and vice president of a small company. After his death, the company sent a check every other month that should have been his salary. They only did that until someone replaced his position, but it's been a couple years, so it seemed obvious that they were doing that to be nice because of the unemployment in the family, but the checks would stop coming in eventually.

"Maybe she still thinks she's daddy's little princess," Gyuhee, your stepsister, the older twin snickered.

"Gyuhee, that's so silly," Gyumin, your stepbrother, the younger twin chimed, "doesn't she know her stupid dad's already dead?" His cheerful voice was replaced with a sharp one and a harsh, cold stare. "Let's face it, he's dead, and he's never coming back to protect you. Your mom isn't coming back either. There'll be no one to protect you, and you'll die alone."

Tears filled your eyes. You were used to harsh words, but they changed every day, and you always take them to heart. With your head hung low, you walked up the stairs and into your room.

"I don't know why you still keep that piece of garbage around," the twins stated towards their mother.

-

Back at the church the boy you had crashed into began to bombard the other servers with questions. 

"Who was that girl kneeling here praying earlier?" the boy asked a fellow server.

"Which one?" the other replied.

"The one with long hair. And she was wearing a pretty shirt. And-"

"Well that narrows it down."

"I think he's talking about ~~~~~," another server, a lot taller than the two, said.

"Oh, okay thank you," the boy you crashed into earlier smiled widely. Feeling scared and worried, the other server left leaving the dark skinned server and the tall server alone.

"What are you planning?" the tall boy asked.

"What do you mean?" the other boy naïvely responded.

"That look in your eye. You get that when you have a plan. Whatever it is," the tall one smirked, "I want in."

---

Ugh, first chapter =_=

Okay so many of  my old subscribers know I don't like using the actual characters' names until said by another character or introduced and w/e so hopefully you know who I'm talking about? Hopefully I get the next one up tomorrow? School's out so I won't be busy c:

Thank you for reading~~ ♡