Five

Into Your World

Five

---

After you were done working, Sujung left early so you had to leave by yourself. While you walked down the street, a mysterious looking man walked extremely close by you in the opposite direction bumping into you slightly. You didn't think much of it, though. Because you were judged before people got to know you, you learned not to judge others unless you knew them. Suddenly a strong breeze blew.

Without you knowing, behind you a bright light flashed from an alley causing the shady man to fall back onto the pavement. Four guys stepped out of the alley, and one stomped his foot causing a minor shake.

You furrowed your brows and stopped. You didn't remember there being an earthquake warning earlier that day, but then again, you could have just missed it or forgot about it. Feeling no more movement, you continued walking.

A light shone out of another boy's hand onto the man's face. "Mind showing us what you got there?" he cockily demanded.

"B-Beat it, brats!" the man stuttered.

"Hmm, wrong answer," another one snarled as the wind began to swirl around the man.

The fourth one snapped and lightning struck the ground next to the now frightened man. 

You noticed the flash of light and lightning strike, and you paused once again. You questioned yourself on whether it was a storm warning you were thinking of rather than an earthquake warning. To be safe, you hurried towards your home to be sure.

The man yelped quietly and fished out something from his pocket. Your wallet. As he walked by you earlier, he managed to steal it without you noticing.

The boy with light coming out of his hands snatched it triumphantly and barked, "Well? Go!"

The man scramble to his feet and scurried away.

"That was awesome, Baekhyun!" the boy who blew the wind complimented as he placed his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Thanks, Sehun," he held the wallet up, "but we should probably get this to her before she gets home. We wouldn't want her mom angry at her."

"That wicked woman isn't her mother," the boy who caused the mild earthquake frowned.

"D.O.'s right," Sehun agreed, "how do you still manage to call her that every time?"

"Sorry," Baekhyun bowed his head and frowned sadly.

"Well, anyway, I think Chen should give it. You know. 'Fast as lightning' and everything," Sehun quoted as he handed the boy who caused the lightning bolt the wallet.

"Psh. Don't you know? As fast as the speed of light?" Baekhyun scoffed. "Give me the wallet. I'll return it," he stuck his hand out. But he was too late. Chen was already running down the street with it. "Chen?"

"Miss! Miss!" he called. 

You kept walking until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You spun around and was met face-to-face with a boy with big eyes and round, apple-like cheekbones. You couldn't see much of his features besides those, though, since it was so dark and he wore a hood.

"I think you dropped this," he held out your wallet. Your eyes widened, and you hastily took it.

"Thank you so much," you gratefully bowed. "You don't know how much trouble I'd be in if I lost this," you said subconsciously and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Oh I know. She would be raging and just be steaming mad, wouldn't she," Chen slipped out.

You looked up in shock, "What?" You looked around, but the stranger was gone. 

"Weird."

-

The boys smiled brightly as they saw your relieved face. The four stood there then returned to heaven.

Because it was nighttime, they tiptoed quietly to the room they shared with many others to not get caught. Surprisingly the room was eerily empty save for their furniture and essentials. Feeling achieved, they lied down in bed and breathed easily. Suddenly, the door swung open and the light was . At the door stood God with an unreadable expression.

"How would you four like to be part of a plan?"

They eyed him suspiciously. "What kind of plan?"

He smiled. "I want you all to meet me in the conference hall in twenty." And as quick as he appeared, he vanished.

-

All twelve boys in white cloaks gathered in the conference hall confused and bickering. The first to arrive was Xiumin who was more excited than he would be willing to confess. Afterwards, Kai, Kris, and Luhan entered. The trio gave each other a confused look than another to Xiumin.

"I thought it was just us three?" Kai pondered in confusion. But the confusion didn't end there.

Soon Suho had joined them as well and was shortly followed by Lay, Tao, and Chanyeol.

"Okay, Suho, I saw your little stunt this morning but...those three?" Kris pointed to Suho then to Lay, Tao, and Chanyeol.

Lay smiled fondly as he looked down, Tao embarrassedly looked away while he awkwardly rubbed his neck, and Chanyeol sniffled through his left nostril, closing his left eye slightly then shrugged. "I don't know. God told us to meet him here."

"You guys too?!" Kai gaped. They nodded slowly. "Aww man," Kai mumbled.

"What's his problem?" Tao scoffed.

"Loverboy here thought he was so special for watching over ~~~~~. Now, he knows he has seven competitors and is worried about the competition," Kris teased.

"Make that eleven," Baekhyun announced while walking in with Sehun, D.O., and Chen following closely.

Kai blew a raspberry before biting the skin on his lips.

"Kai, as much as you like ~~~~~, you need to understand that it's not about you right now, it's about ~~~~~," Xiumin reminded.

"And I'm sure you all have a soft spot for ~~~~~, am I right?" the twelve boys spun their heads towards the door. There stood God with an amused grin on his face. Some of the boys turned pink in their cheeks, some occupied themselves with their fingers, and some avoided his eyes embarrassedly. "Which is why I want all of you to go."

"ALL OF US?!" the boys yelled in bewilderment.

"You can't be serious!"

"As much as I love them, I thought I would be able to go alone! Or at least in a small group!"

"Why couldn't it be just me?"

"Why you?"

The bickering between the boys continue longer and longer, annoying God.

"Enough!" God demanded. "Forget about this. Maybe it was an outrageous idea." God left the forlorn boys standing in the hall with their heads hung low.