Ten

Into Your World

 

A/N;; ok so after today i won't be able to update so i'll post chapter eleven in a few i guess. i won't be able to get on until july 20 probably so i'll be taking a short hiatus. oh, and thank you for reading~

---

Ten
---

While the angels were playing lookout or running errands, Suho sat at the dining table typing away at his computer. The loud tapping of his fingers against the keyboard distracted Baekhyun from whatever he was watching on television and brought him to the dining room.

"Watcha doin'~?" Baekhyun sang.

"Stuff," Suho curtly answered.

"What kind of stuff?" Baekhyun lazily propped his head up on the heel of his palm.

"Work stuff."

"Like?"

"I'm dividing our teams. I can't think of who should be team three, though."

"Hmm," Baekhyun thought as he rubbed his chin, "you, Kris, and Xiumin are great at leading us."

"Yeah." 

"And two heads are better than one, so how about three?"

"Okay."

"So you three as a team would do us all justice."

"I understand."

"Great! So you agree that the leader team is team four, and me, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae are team three!"

"Wait, what?"

Baekhyun nodded. "Nice doing business with you, leader." He saluted and stood up to leave but was called back by Suho.

"I have the schedule, too. Since there's twelve of us, after we all get into the school, we'll each take turns walking her home. And on the last two days we'll take turns on who repeats," Suho excitedly shared his information. "On Mondays it's going to be - hey where are you going?"

Baekhyun waved back at him over his shoulder as he retreated to his room.

-

At work, you had Luhan and Kris visit you. You waited their table, and during your break, Luhan invited you to join them. You sat across from Luhan who sat next to Kris who Luhan had introduced to you as his friend he met back in China who recently moved to Korea and was staying with him.

"So, where did you guys meet?" you asked curiously.

Luhan stopped eating his parfait, and Kris stopped drinking his coffee. The two stared at you blankly.

"Beijing."

"Guangzhou."

They said in unison. Your eyebrows knitted together as the two looked at each other.

"What he means," Luhan cleared his throat, "is that we met in Beijing and didn't really expect to see each other again until we met up again in Guangzhou where we became close friends." He nudged Kris underneath the table with his foot. Kris raised his eyebrows understandingly.

"Oh yeah," Kris nodded. "That's right."

"Oh, I see. Well I should get back to work," you stood up but sat back down when Donghyun approached your table.

"You know, I'm wasting my precious slices of cake on you and your friends," Donghyun pouted as he set the two slices down. "But it is my pleasure, and as always, compliments of the chef," he kissed the tips of his fingers as he did the other time with Sehun.

"You don't have to, you know," you told Donghyun, slightly pushing him away. "I don't think he's really the cake type," you gestured to Kris.

"Cake," Kris's eyes widened happily at the sight of it, much to your surprise. He and Luhan immediately began to dig into their slices.

"Guess not."

-

When the angels out roaming the city came home, they immediately took notice of the schedule and team divisions hanging on the wall.

"No one's gonna pay attention to that, I hope you've realized," Kris informed Suho who gazed at it proudly.

Suho ordered an emergency meeting. "This is our schedule of who does what when. I will not waste my time up here telling you all who is on which date; you'll have to do that on your own time. Understand?"

The eleven boys groaned. "Yes, teacher," Chanyeol joked.

"And as you know, Tao, Lay, and Sehun are team one. Kai, Luhan, and Chanyeol are team two. Team three will be Baekhyun, D.O., and Chen. Team four, the leader team, will consist of Kris, Xiumin, and me." Baekhyun smirked smugly at the fact that Suho had listened to him. "We are the leaders. If any of you want to do anything, you must, I repeat must, ask for our permission first, understand? I also divided us into two larger groups of six. K and M."

"What do K and M stand for?" Tao asked Chen in a whisper.

"Uh, Koala and Mango, obviously," Chen replied sarcastically. "How am I supposed to know?" he barked back in an irritated manner, causing Tao to pout and quiver his lips.

"K stands for Korean, and M stands for Mandarin," Suho clarified, "I based it off of who speaks only Korean and those who speak both Korean and Mandarin for better communication. K consists of me, Baekhyun, D.O., Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol. The rest of you are in M. Now, if you all look here, I have the schedul of each team," he pointed to the calender behind him. "We all need to simply-"

Xiumin's stomach growled, interrupting Suho's speech. "I'm hungry, has anyone started on lunch?"

"I'll do it," D.O. volunteered as he stood up to go to the kitchen.

"Let me help you," Sehun followed D.O. out of the living room.

"We'll help, too," the others said as they escaped, leaving a pouting Suho standing dejectedly in the middle of the living room.