NOT AN UPDATE

Beautiful Stranger

Hi subbies and readers! This is not an update, instead I want to let you all know that I will be on hiatus for a couple of months since I will be graduating from college soon. Life is hectic and busy because I have events to run, projects to complete and billions other tasks to do.

To make it up, I would like to recommend you a couple of fics. Some contain so if your eyes and brains are still from reading rated stuffs, ignore the suggested fics which contain .

How We Fell In Love [Complete] , Bad Boy [Complete] , Deserving Nothing, Missing Everything [Complete] and Run [M] [Complete] all by genieforyou14 . 

 

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow [Complete] . This is a oneshot fic for every member of Infinite.

 

Not Meant for a Happily Ever After [Complete] . This fic has Dongwoo and YOU as main. Hoya and Woohyun are in it too :)

 

Shut Up [Complete] featuring Hoya and YOU.

 

Starlight Tears [M] and Frozen Souls [M] . Both of these are by my_hoyadori and the stories aren't completed yet but I can assure you that you'll have one heck of a roller coaster ride when reading her fics. Woohyun is the main lead in Starlight Tears. However, there's Sunggyu and Hoya as well. As for Frozen Souls, the main lead is not evident yet; and the characters are Hoya, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Hoya.

 

I Think I'm Ugly is a good one although its not completed yet as well. This fic is about Myungsoo and YOU.

 

 

Pleasure Pieces [M] . This one features all 7 members and you.

 

After reading, please comment on them. These authors put in a lot of effort and required a lot of their precious time to create and share wonderful stories with you. Please show your appreciation. THANK YOU.