NELL!! And Kim Myungsoo???

Beautiful Stranger

Listen to this: http://youtu.be/KGm7FZlzx_g It's Beautiful Stranger by NELL

 


 

Finally the day of the gig is here! You decided to dress up like http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyhkihD1vp1r0ofuro1_500.jpg .

 

In the Musical & Theatrical Hall...

 

After getting your bag checked and ticket approved, you entered the hall. It was not the big one because NELL is not really a famous band yet. They're what you'd call more of the UNDERGROUND type. However you are still satisfied that it's held here because everything seems to be appropriate. The sound speakers are impressive because the speakers are huge and there're two huge LED screens on the right and left side of the wall beside the stage. Those who chose the seated sections would still be able to watch their favorite band clearly while listening to their music live.

 

 

After 45 minutes since you entered the hall, finally the host walked in onstage and said "The time you NELL appreciators have beenwageringg for is finally here! The boys are backstage having final round of sound check before appearing on stage!" The crowd applauds. You joined in while shouting for NELL. You were feeling totally hyped up even though you came alone. You don't care actually because you go to a gig to listen to music and let yourself go not to chit chat with your buddies.

 

 

"Hana...you and Andre are missing out on a fabulous concert."

 

Just as you were teasing your two best friends in your head, you receive a text message from Hana.

 

From: HanaYeol

 

Yah! Have you reached the venue safely? 

 

 

From: Me

To: HanaYeol

 

Dehh, Ommonim. Ke ke ke!!

 

 

Shortly after the host speaks a bit more, he welcomed NELL on stage. "Let us now give a loud applause to welcome the stars!!! Give it up for NEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!" The audience claps get louder. Your two palms began hitting onto each other with your phone in between and you begin shouting for them again. The atmosphere was perfect and at that moment you're not sure of you want the gig to start yet or not because you know iit starts, 2hours from now, you'll be going back to reality. You prevent yourself from sighing because right now, you're gonna lose yourself to NELL and you won't let anything interrupt that.

 

 

As soon as NELL parades on stage, the applause and cheerings gets louder. You were smiling and screaming and clapping so hard and your left palm was feeling some kind of pain because it hits your mobile phone. You have not kept your phone on your jacket as yodo not want to miss a thing. Then, unintentionally, as you were clapping your hands, your phone slipped out of your right palm and fe to the ground. Automatically, you bent down to pick it up. But you panicked because you can't find it. You began searching for it frantically using two palms when you felt a soft tap on your right shoulder.

 

 

When you looked up, your phone was right in your face. You got up from your crouching position, took your phone from the stranger's gip and thank him profusely. You tried very hard to have a glimpse of his face, but you can't because it's to dark. You manage to see his silhouette though. And with that, you're pretty sure that it reminds you of someone distant but you don't bother racking your head fosuch trivial matter because NELL is right in front of you and they'll be performing soon.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I felt something hit my left foot. I crouched and took it. It's a phone. The screen lighted up because I'm sure the Home button must've come in contact with my Caterpillar boots. And the person using this phone must be a fan of mine because I see my face as her wallpaper. I smiled to myself. Like literally myself and my own photo on her phone wallpaper.

 

Suddenly I felt something brushed my left leg. It must be the girl who dropped her phone. She was messily and randomly rummaging thgh the feets and on the floor for her phone. I was having a good laugh by myself watching her does that but I know I wouldn't want toin the same situation if I lost my phone during the start of a concert, hence I decided to tap her right shoulder lightly.

 

She looked up and I saw her set of teeth showing. She's smiling wehn she saw her phone and ... well, me. I'm her phine's wallpapeafter all. I puosely clicked the lock button on the left side of the phone to show her. 

 

She got up, took the phone gently from my grasp and thanked me countless times, I must say she has such a beautiful and sweet voice. Even though it's dark, I can clearly see her glowing. Her phone must be some kind of a treasure for her. Maybe she saved her owmoney to purchase it? Or a couple phone maybe?

 

Whatever it is, I know that she is a Beautiful Stranger. Amazingly, NELL sang Beautiful Stranger as an opening song. And I felt like its meant for the situation I'm in. 

 

I've not even made any eye contact with this girl but I felt every part of me reacting to her.

 


So Myungsoo has finally made and appearance but 'You' don't know yet ;) 

That will be arranged in the next chapter!