ANNOUNCEMENT

Beautiful Stranger

You were on the way home from school and the bus journey is an hour. You took out your Dr Dre's earpiece, plugged them in your ears and make sure they fit perfectly. Once you're satisfied with that, you pulled out your iPod and plugged the other end of the earpiece into the iPod's earpiece hole. You unlocked your iPod and clicked your "FFavourites" playlist, scrolled through and clicked 'Beautiful Stranger' by Nell and then clicked on the shuffle mode. Apparently Beautiful Stranger is your current obsession besides Infinite's The Chaser. Satisfied with your choice, you locked your iPod and put it in your backpack's front pocket.

Feeling bored despite being in the bus for only a couple of minutes, you took out your phone and scrolled through your twitter's timeline. As you scrolled slowly, your eyes intently looked for any news or updates about Infinite. However, there are none. You exited the app, and locked your phone, putting it away in your right skirt pocket. Unknowingly, you fell asleep in the bus.

20minutes later, you're awake due to the jerking of the bus because of a hump maybe and you looked out of the window. "2 more stops to home," you told yourself. You mentally slapped yourself for falling asleep because you could've missed your stop.

Like always, due to habit, you fished your hand phone out of your pocket and clicked on your twitter app. The top tweet that appeared on your timeline after you refresehed it was "[FLASHING NEWS] Nell will be making their very first appearance in London! For more details, please visit the link below!"

You were really happy beyond words that you almost jumped out of your seat as you realised that you're approaching your stop already. You pressed the STOP bell and excused yourself from the person sitting next to you to alight, flashing her a broad smile. As soon as you alight, you clicked the given link and waited for it to load patiently.



 

The details of Nell's upcoming gig in your country are as follows:

 

 

The Band - NELL

When: 23 September 2012, Sunday

Where: Musical & Theatrical Hall

Time: 7:30pm

Ticketing costs: $210 (standing pit, in front and surrounding stage) , $170 (seated)

*Faster grab your tickets now! Available at all Grabbiets outlets!! Tickets selling fast!!

 

 

You decided to give your 2 best friends(Andre and Hana) a call once you've reached home and bathed even though you know that neither of them listens to Nell. They listen to Kpop though and both of them like INFINITE like you.



 

 

Two hours later, after you've bathed and eaten, you mass text your two besties to call your mobile phone so the three of you could conference andd you wouldn't have to repeat the same thing twice although you don't really care in doing so since you're really overwhelmed by the good news.
 

 

It didn't took them long to call you. Once they've called you, you put them on Speaker mode because you're scared that if you get to excited and squeal and jump around, your phone will be sent flying off somewhere and you'll only get a cracked screen. And iwon't be good because then you'll have to use your savings on a new phone than on Nell's concert tickets.
 

 

"Oi. Guess what guess what??!" You shrieked into the mouthpiece.
 

 

"Hyak! Ey! DO NOT YELL into our eardrums, JASMINE FAIRY! You lunatic!! I have no time to guess. You go ahead and guess, Andre," Hana said bluntly.
 

 

"Mian. Okay never mind if you don't wanna guess. Andre, go on," you said with that high pitch tone of yours.
 

 

There was no response from Andre's side so you girls know that it means he's thinking.
 

 

"Ah! Nan arayo!! Your crush finally asked you out!!"
 

 

You rolled your eyes as soon as you heard that. Honestly, you wouldn't have behaved similarly if your crush asked you out because beieve it or not, Nell and Myungsoo receive more love from you than your crush does. Before you could reply Andre, Hana stepped in ad sort of yelled into the receiver. "Yah Shin Andre! If her crush asked her out, how can I not know?? Have you forgotten that I go to the same college as her?? We're even in the same course! Aish this guy."
 

 

You laughed at them and then said "Okay okay. No more guessing. I'll just tell the both of you alright? Well..... NELL IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS GREAT OR WHAT??!!!!!!!!!" And of course, you're the only excited soul. You sighed. Those two es really don't know how to put on an act and show some excitement along.
 

 

After you told them that, the three of you talked for a while. They asked you when and where will it be held and if you're going alone. Just those basic questions any good friends would ask.


 

 

After hanging up, you realized that it's already 8pm. You guys sure talked a lot. You decided to eat dinner and then go to bed.
 

 

But there was a particular question that Hana brought up just now over the phone that made you wonder what if it's true.

 

 

Flashback
 

 

"But what if... Just what if. INFINITE attends Nell's concert too and they're scattered among the fans. Like some will be in the standing pit and the others will be seated? And you happen to be at the standing pit with you bias, Myungsoo," Hana gasps.



 

 

 

With that question still in mind, you fell asleep with a smile on your face.