INFINITE as special guest

Beautiful Stranger

Its already 45 minutes since the start of NELL's concert.

 

 

Kim Jong Wan, the vocalist, "Thank you so much for attending our very first concert here. It's the first time NELL has performed in Singapore. We are really touched by the huge reaction. We heard that by Day 2 after our ad appeared, the tickets are all sold out. We've never expect such a huge response. We thought that Singapore only welcome Korean Idol Groups because that's what we know. Haha! Anyway, we have a surprise for our crowd here, don't we, Jae Won?"

 

"Yes, we do have a surprise for them in fact. Especially for those Kpop fans!" Jae Won replied.

 

 

"Hmm... What kind of surprise could these two be talking about? Kpop fans? What??" You wondered.

 

"Let's welcome our brothers, INFINITE!!!!!!" NELL shouted while music accompanied the welcoming act as if answering your thoughts. You gasped. 

 

Your brain is still registering the word "INFINITE". You were still recovering from what NELL had just announced when you felt someone on your right walked and hit your upper right arm slightly. You knew it was done on purpose. You turned to look but your eyes were blinded by the spotlight now shone on that person. But you were determined to knows that person and why is he walking towards the stage therefore you hold your gaze on his back, determined not to lose sight of him.

 

When the figure has stepped foot on stage and face the crowd, you gasp. "Kim Myungsoo?? It... it can't be! Oh my God. That means.. Jst now.. He was the one that found my phone and handed me back my phone!!!! Gaaahhh!!!! He must've seen my wallpaper then! He knows I'm his fan!! Is this a good thing or not?? I should let Hana and Andre know!! Oh no wait! I can't be bothered to type long passes to tell them what happened."

 

 

In the end you decided to just ignore your thoughts and enjoy what's left of the concert. INFINITE performed Can U Smile and The Chaer. NELL was really kind and generous to allow them to perform two more songs but INFINITE insisted that they can only afford to perform two beause they're just guests and they're already honored by the spontaneous invitation.

 

 

After INFINITE has done performing, they went back to where they were previously. That means Myungsoo went back to standing beside you. (That also means the boys are scattered among the audiences!) On his way to his place, he made eye contact with you and you felt your eyes watery because of the lights and his piercing gaze. Once he's approaching, he gave you a small smile and you smiled back too quickly you wondered if you looked rushed and force. You felt your cheeks flushed and you did a small prayer; thankful that you were in a dark place. But most importantly, did you look retarded and funny? And guess what? Your thoughts were answered by his slight chuckle and smirk. You mentally face palmed yourself.

 

 

Without realizing, NELL concert has finally come to an end. They concluded their concert with your favorite track, Walking Through the Time of Remembrance. When NELL was singing this, everyone sings along. Including Myungsoo and you. And you can clearly hear Myungsoo's delicate but low voice despite the loudness of others'. You wondered why doesn't he has more lines in INFINITE's songs. Subconsciously, you smiled. Not because of the crowd's participation and NELL's but because of Myungsoo. His lips were so close to your right ear and his voice becomes clearer than ever sounds like he was singing it for you even though the two of you have no history together and there's nothing for the both of you to walk bak to remember anything.

 

Then suddenly it hits you! "Oh my! Then that means the guy that was singing Beautiful Stranger just now was Kim Myungsoo??? He was singing it so passionately and clearly close to my hearing! Was that for me? Aish! No way is that possible!!" You just shrugged it off and focus difficultly and forcefully on NELL.

 

 

Little did you know, Myungsoo was intentionally singing the final song for you to hear. So did the opening song, Beautiful Stranger.

 


Little interaction between Myungsoo and you through gazes. Haha! Will try to do bigger interaction in the upcoming chap! ;)