The Decision.

Just a phase.

Yesung's body couldn't stop trembling between Siwon's strong arms. His warmth was enough to make him feel protected and obliterate his pain. He wanted to stay like that forever, buried in the tall man's embrace like he had dreamt for so long.

His hand was strongly intertwined with Kyuhyun's slim fingers; his soft skin tickling against his own. He didn't want to let go; he felt the younger was also his now and willing to love him back. He wanted to treasure this moment while it lasted.

Yesung felt so vulnerable, like he could break at any moment. He was scared but relieved at the same time,  his heart was finally free. From this moment onward he wouldn't have to pretend to be ok with Siwon and Kyuhyun displays of love. He knew he was about to be accepted by his dongsaengs as a lover or remain as a friend, but right now he didn't care, he could feel the affection radiating from the males bodies, wether it was love or pure sympathy.

"It's ok, don't cry" - Siwon said caressing his hyung's hair. He turned to look at Kyu, whose expression remained puzzled but sincere at the same time.

Kyuhyun looked back at him and tugged gently at Yesung's hand to make the latter face him - "Hyung you're being such a baby, stop crying, we won't yell at you or anything... why are you like this?".

"Psht, says the one who was quivering and stuttering when he confessed to me" - Siwon responded, making Yesung chuckle and leaving the maknae with a displeased expression, like saying "oh he is going to regret this later".

"Did you really stutter Kyuhyun-ah?" - Yesung asked in a mocking tone.

"Yah! This isn't about me, besides, you're not super composed either!" - the younger responded. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Well, now you know why I was acting like that. Ah, this is weird... I'm scared but at the same time I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Yesung looked like a little child. A sad smile was drawn on his face and his eyes were bright, sparkling with the little tears that haven't escaped yet. His voice was shy and cut by the lack of oxigen caused by his sentimental sobs. His body was calmed now but his chest kept jumping with each  hopeful sigh.

"Hyung, I'm sure you'll understand that Kyu and I have to talk about this first. This is so... sudden, and neither of us was prepared to hear something like this. I truly appreciate your words and I feel flattered by your honest feelings. I'm sorry you were hurting because of us and I apologize for not realizing it before. I just want you to know that no matter what happens, our relationship won't change and we are not going to hate you. We'll always be here for you." - Siwon ended.

"And, I know how hard it had to be for you to confess to us. You're a breave one Yesung-ah. Thank you for liking me, I'm actually not that surprised, though." - Kyuhyun said with an arrogant tone, patting his hyungs back. Siwon gave him a hard look.

"I'm joking, sheez!" -  the brunette exclaimed.

"I understand. I'm actually glad you're going to consider my feelings. I just feel much better now, it's peaceful." - the older said wholeheartedly.

Siwon and Kyuhyun left Yesung's room, hugging him tightly and wishing him goodnight. The two figures dissappeared into the blackness of the night, leaving a melancholic man wishing for the best to happen.

 

[Siwon's POV]

Kyu and I sat on my bed in deep thought. We haven't said anything since we  left Yesung. I stood up and started walking along the room to try and clear my mind.

I kept seeing Yesung in my head, his fragile state, his warm tears, his hopeful expression. And I could also hear him clearly, his trembling voice resonating in my skull.

When he said that he loves us my heart skipped a beat. It was a weird feeling, like if I was waiting for him to say that, like if I wanted him to say that.

I remembered Kyu's confession. I was startled and it took me a while to accept my feelings for him. It was awkward at first, but things fell into place naturally, like it was meant to be. I can recall feeling the same that I felt minutes ago with Yesung, and in some way, it was easier this time, I could react sooner.

I wonder how Kyuhyun feels, I bet he's surprised as well. I wonder if he's willing to accept Yesung's feelings, moreover, to return them. Would that mean we have to break up? 

But what do I feel for hyung? Do I love him like that too? Do I love him more than I love Kyu? My heart ached just thinking about those questions. I couldn't leave Kyuhyun but I wasn't sure I could reject Yesung. 

I stopped my walking and I looked at Kyuhyun. He was sitting on the bed, head hung low and his eyes fixated on his hands; he would let out quiet sighs from time to time.

I could see he was also thinking hard, such a rare sight when it comes to him. He's not the type to get troubled about feelings, but I guess this one got him. 

"Kyu?" - I finally said; he lifted his head and his eyes met mine - "What are you thinking?".

"I don't know hyung, this is hard. Yesung-hyung looked so hurt but happy at the same time. He really wanted us to know and I guess he hopes we love him back. And I mean, he's really special to me and I have to admit my heart started to beat faster when he confessed. And I don't know if that means I love him, but I'm sure I love you and I don't know how to deal with this. I don't want us to break up but I could not go on knowing that Yesung loves us and not doing anything about it." - he said.

"I understand, I've been thinking the same. I guess we have to figure out what exactly we feel for him and then we can decide what to do."

 "Kyu? Do you love him back? Do you... want to be with him?"  - I asked scared - "Before you answer, you have to know that I only want you to be happy and if that means you leaving me for somebody you love, I'll have to accept that. It's going to hurt greatly, but I'll let you go".

"Siwon! How can you say that? You know that I love you and I don't want to leave you but... but at the same time I can't reject Yesung. And it's not because I pity him but because I realized I have feelings for him too!" - the younger responded exasperated.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry! And I guess I feel the same way... I would do anything for you Kyu-ah, that's how much I love you, but I also want to be with Yesung, I want to protect him and make him happy like I do with you. Aghh, I just don't know what to do... should we talk to Teukkie-hyung?" - I said, believing that someone else's perspective of the situation could help us.

"Aish, why do you always run to Teukkie-eomma! We have to solve this on our own, besides it would be weird for him to... wait." - he suddenly said.

Kyuhyun stood up and his face relaxed, his eyes were wide and his mout was agape. Just the expression you would have when you realize something big, or when you make a great discovery, or when you get the perfect idea... oh God, this can't be good.

"So, Yesung confessed to both of us, which means he loves the two of us, right? And I can't reject him because I have feelings for him and you can't reject him because you want to be with him and make him happy, right?

I listened to him with attention, nodding and trying to follow his line of thought.

"Also, we can't break up because you wouldn't be able to get over me... ok, sorry, stop looking at me like that... what I want to say is that I know exactly what to do! Ah, I'm such a genious!" - he said, hands on his hips, his signature evil smirk flashing.

"O-ok... I don't know how to feel about this, but I trust you, I guess..."

Kyuhyun jumped on the bed happily and got under the covers, he closed his eyes with a satisfied smile on his face. I could only wish for things to work for the best with whichever master plan Kyu had formulated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Here's a new chapter :) I'm being a cruel writer not letting you

know their final decision yet muahahaha! But I think this is an interesting chapter.

Be sure to subscribe to finally know what's going to happen with these three!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend/Show some love?