Wish you were here.

Just a phase.

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

"Hyung, more!" - I said opening my mouth to recieve a piece of steak from Siwon's chopsticks. I ate happily looking around and feeling relieved that Super Show 4 was over. Sure I had fun touring and visiting new contries, but man was it tiring! It felt good to be back home and spending time with the members.

"Is it good Kyuhyun-ah?" - Siwon asked with that childish smile of his, breaking my line of thoughts. It took me a few seconds to respond, somehow when that man smiled at me I had to stop everything and stare, just for a while- "Ne Siwon-ah, it's good, more!" - I said, talking informally to him.

"Hey, I'm older than you, call me hyung" - the black haired man said, threatening to not feed me anymore. "Ok, ok, hunyng, feed me, now!" - I said trying to keep my cool. "Tsk, I don't know how can I put up with you Kyu" -  he said raising his chopsticks right into my mouth.

"It's because you love me"  - I whispered in his ear. He choked on his rice and I could see a light shade of pink painted on his cheeks. It was fun messing with him, it was fun being with him.

He just looked at me shyly and continued eating like if nothing had happened, but I knew he was happy.

It kind of never crossed my mind that something like this could happen to me. I've always been the cold type of guy. I've always had a hard time showing my feelings and speaking my mind. But I noticed that since I joined Super Junior, I softened a bit. I was scared at first because I knew some of the guys weren't happy about me, but as soon as they accepted me as one of them, I changed a lot.

I am so comfortable around them that now I can just say (and do, after all I'm the maknae right?) whatever I want; I can even be playful with them (and by playful I mean speaking informally to them, calling them names, boss them around... just being my adorable self). I'm one of the few that get along with all of them, sure we're all close but some have stronger friendships with another and can be a little uncomfortable with other member, but me, I do just fine with everybody.

Later on, a few weeks after I joined SJ, we were having a heart to heart talk and I wanted to ask them so so bad who were the ones who gave positive votes about me joining the group. Not because I wanted revenge against those who didn't want me (really, that's not the reason!) but I was just curious. I found out that only 3 of them had accepted me since the very beginning, sweet Ryeowook, innocent Donghae and... my beloved Siwon.

After that, everything changed. I'm not going to say I became closer with those 3 because we were already pretty good friends, but I did started to notice Siwon more.

He's aknowledge as being the most handsome member of SJ (I won't argue about that, but c'mon, I'm hot too, right guys?) but it's not only cause of his handsome face and fit body that I started to... like him. Yes, I like Choi Siwon. I don't get how can he remain so humble and nice when he's the closest thing to perfection. And he's also kind, respectful, charming, funny, smart, innocent, responsible... It was the end of me when I started to notice all of this.

I started to want him closer, to be at his side and spend more time with him. I liked to see him happy and it hurted me to see him sad. I missed him deeply when he was in another city due to schedules and I wanted to call him all the time. However, I tried my best to keep this unnoticed. Cho Kyuhyun can't be head over heels at nobody. Or at least, Cho Kyuhyun would never admit it.

To my happiness, he also seemed to enjoy being around me. He had always been so nice to me, even when I'm being a brat. He buys me food and stays late playing videogames (even if he ), he comforts me when I'm feeling down and listents to me when I get homesick.

I can't deny that I like being hugged by him. There, I said it. Cho Kyuhyun likes skinship with Siwon. This also means that I get jealous when I see him all touchy-feely with the guys, but of course I always act like I don't care.

Seeing him like this, gave me the courage to go further with our relationship. However, I was dead scared. Church-boy, perfection personified could never like me back, not in the way I like him. But I couldn't take this anymore. This feeling was building up so fast and was so filling that it would spill at any moment.

One day, not long ago actually, I decided it was time to confess. It might sound coward but I did it when he was filming in China. It was late at night and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my cell phone from the night table and messaged him:

 

To: MaSi

Hyung, I can't sleep... what are you doing?

I wish you were here :)

 

He didn't reply that night though. And I didn't manage to sleep. Even if it wasn't a proper confession, I had never sounded so needy. Anticipation was killing me.

I was having breakfast, still thinking about Siwon; a thousand reasons for him not replying bombarded my mind. What if he was creeped out? What if he was with somebody else? What if he didn't miss me back?

I could hear my cell phone tone but the sound didn't register in my mind immediately. Then I reacted and ran to pick up. It was a text message. From Siwon:

 

To: Kyunnie

Kyu-ah did you sleep well? Sorry for not answering, we were shooting the last scenes.

But, are you ok? You've never said that you miss me...

I miss you too!

 

You might not belive me but I was shaking at this point. I was about to confess to a fellow band mate. I sighted, trying to hold my phone still, and responded:

 

To: MaSi

Yah, you better do good on your drama! And I'm ok, is just that...

just that... ImissyoualotbecauseIlikeyouandIwant youherewithme

Sorry...

 

Why did I say sorry though? It's not like I was insulting him. But still, I was freaking out.

It took him a while to get back at me. And it took me even more to read the message:

 

To: Kyunnie

Kyuhyun are you serious? Is this... some kind of joke?

I'm worried...

 

OMG Siwon! I just told you that I like you and you say you're worried? Sheez, I better call him. No wait, I can't call him, what am I suppose to say? But I have to get this out, for my own good. So I dialed his number.

[Siwon red/Kyuhyun blue]

"Yeoboseyo? Kyu-ah is this you? Are you ok?"

"Ne, hyung, I'm ok.. " (my voice shaking)

"Mmm so? The message..."

"Siwon I mean it... I do like you. A lot, maybe more than a lot."

"Why are you telling me this? Kyu I like you too, you know that."

"Yeah but not that kind of "like"... I like you like in "love you"..."

No answer.

"H-hyung?"

"Kyu I'll be there tomorrow, can we talk then?"

"S-sure..."

"And Kyu... I like you too"

 

Oh my god, he's coming tomorrow? What am I supposed to do? I don't think I can talk to him without exploding of embarrasment, I should have a plan, yes, a plan that... Wait a minute... did he... did he say he likes me too? OH. MY. GOD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello lovely subscribers/readers! So this is the first part of the WonKyu story : )

Liking it so far? (I hope so!)

What will happen when Siwon comes back???

And when are they going to notice Yesungie?

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend ^^