Reasons why.

Just a phase.

Yesung had so much to say but words where chocking him. He didn't know how to start exposing his feelings to the man in front of him. Why was it so difficult? He had dreamt with an opportunity like this to finally release all he had inside.

Siwon stood there, looking curiously at the shivering man. He had noticed some changes on Yesung, he was more quiet an reserved now, and honestly, he missed his quirky hyung deepply. Somehow, Siwon felt he was responsible for the black haired man current state, and he wanted, he needed to give him comfort.

"Hyung, you know you can talk to me right? About anything. Please, tell me what's wrong." - the younger said, placing his warm palm on the other's bare shoulder.

Yesung lifted his head, not daring to look at Siwon's eyes. How was he supposed to tell him the truth? As much as he wanted them to know about his feelings and be fortunate enough to have them loving him back, he didn't want to ruin their relationship. He thought it would be insolent to meddle in Siwon and Kyu's relationship but deep inside he felt it was a risk worth to take.

"S-Siwon, I... want to talk to you but... Kyuhyun has to hear what I have to say too." - Yesung said, almost whispering.

Siwon was know sure that he was responsible for his hyungs tragical state and he couldn't help but blame himself. But what did Kyu has to do with this? Whatever they did to Yesung, he was determined to stop it, and obviate him further pain.

"Yes hyung, I'll go get him, please wait here".- Siwon said rushing out the elder's bedroom.

Yesung couldn't belive what he was about to do, nor how he got the courage to telll Siwon he also wanted the maknae to be present. Thousands of horrid outcomes crammed his head but it was late to go back. He had to be brave and assume his feelings for he was about to make an important confession.

He was just starting to formulate the right sentences to try and express himself clearly, when the door opened. Siwon's worried face peeped throught the thin gap followed by a curious Kyuhyun. He had the mien of an about-to-get-scolded child.

Yesung smiled briefly at their gracious expressions, but his grin was soon erased when he remembered what he was about to do.

"Yesungie, did we do something to upset you?" - the brunette asked with a concerned tone.

Kyuhyun was truly worried about his hyung. Yesung was special to him. He had let him sleep in his room when nobody else wanted him and they had the same fervor for singing. He had learnt so much from him and he owed him a lot. Kyuhyun enjoys picking on Yesung, but he also respects him as his senior, and friend. The leats he wanted was to have him sad because of him and Siwon.

However, they couldn't recall anything that would have caused the elder to be mad at them.

Yesung sighted and met the anguished boys faces. He felt bad for making them feel bad, but at the same time he was happy to know they were genuinely worried about him.

"No Kyu, you didn't do anything bad. I'ts actually my fault..." - Yesung said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hyung please, explain to us what's going on. You seem so sad lately, you barely talk to us anymore. I miss you, Kyu does too". - Siwon said, Kyuhyun only nodded.

Yesung's heart started to pound erraticaly at Siwon's sincere words. They missed him, they wanted to be close to him again.

"I really don't know how to start... I'm scared that what I'm about to say may change our relationship. I'm scared that you might hate me after this. Please try to understand me... I don't know how it started, and I certainly can't recall when did it get so strong... what I want to say is that this is not something I just woke up feeling... all these emotions have been bulding up for quite a while... I guess you two can relate somehow..."

"I'm sorry hyung, but you're not making sense at all". - Kyuhyun said, growig more and more curious.

"Y-yeah, sorry... It's just that... I've known you for so long now and I got to see all your different sides. You know that I care about you deepply and I'd do anything to make you happy, to support you and be by your side. At first I thought it was only a brotherly love, the one I have for the 15 of you. But it evolved to something greater. I... started to notice everything about you two, the things you like and dislike, what makes you happy and the things you loathe. I realize how amazing you are, and I wanted to be like you. I wanted t have the same passion and dedication. You started to make me a better person, I grew better because of you." - Yesung said, letting bright tears escape his eyes.

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at each other, starting to comprehend and take by heart the words flowing from Yesung's lips.

They both stepped closer to him, Siwon hugged him warmly while Kyuhyun took his hand into his. Yesung couldn't stop the drops falling from his eyes.

"T-the truth is t-that... I love you, the two of you. So much. And it makes me happy to see you together but it breaks me at the same time. And I feel so selfish for that. I-I know I'm nobody to intrude in your relationship b-but if you could... just... if you could accept my heart... I'll understand if you can't reciprocrate my feelings... I-I'm just happy I got to tell you how I feel... I'm sorry..." - Yesung mustered to say between quiet sobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Just a super quick, short update, I'm sorry u____u

Please keep supporting this story, I'm so sorry for being such a bad

writer :( I've been super busy but I did my best!

Recommend/Comment/Subscribe/Anything?