Are you in? Part II.

Just a phase.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and the way he was avoiding to meet his face. He knew this was something serious; he had never seen the younger act like that, not towards him.

He took a seat on the bed next to Kyuhyun. He had so many questions it was hard to be appeased, but he didn't want to push Kyuhyun, he wanted the other to talk when he was ready.

A couple of minutes passed like that, Kyuhyun being too nervous to say anything, to not even look at Siwon, and the latter too afraid to ask and make the boy feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly Kyuhyun turned around. He had his eyes shut and his bottom lip was slightly trembling. He looked so defenseless and delicate. Siwon just wanted to hug him and tell him that it didn't matter what he had meant, he will still love and care for him. But he couldn't, he wanted to hear what Kyuhyun had to say.

"S-Siwon I'm... I'm sorry... I don't know how this happened but... and I'm really not expecting anything from you, is just that...the message, the call... it's all true, I mean... I love you. More than a friend actually..." A little tear escaped the younger's eye, not because he was embarrased at his confession, but because he was scared that the other would feel disgusted at him and wouldn't accept his feelings.

Siwon was astonished, his mouth agape. He couldn't believe the words flowing from the maknae's lips and the sincerity reflected on his face. His heart was beating erratically against his chest. He didn't know how to answer or what to say; he was so uncertain about his feelings, vague thoughts going around inside his head like a mist swirl.

At the lack of response from the other, Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes. He saw Siwon looking at the floor, in deep thought. Kyuhyun started to regret confessing to him, that it would have been better to keep his feelings hidden even if they were drowning him. He wanted to get a response from Siwon, anything. He couldn't stand the incertitude.

Siwon lifted his head and his eyes locked with Kuyuhyun's. He could see all the emotions and thoughts running through the brunette's head. He somehow felt guilty for being the one that put him in such a state.

And then there it was. That little spark, that invisible thread that somehow, curiously, connected everything between them, their past, their present and their future. A sensation of verity ran through his insides and everything started to make sense. He loved Kyuhyun, he loved him more than he thought he was capable of. And at that point nothing else mattered, nothing but to reciprocate those feelings to the man facing him.

Siwon hugged Kyuhyun ever so sweetly and the latter flinched at the warm touch.

"I love you too Kyuhyun. I now know that. I love you and I'm so happy you feel the same way."

Siwon's words were soothing to Kyuhyun, he had never felt so blissful and relieved in his whole life. A couple of tepid tears rolled down his cheeks down to Siwon's collar and his peaceful sobs could be barely heard.

 

[A/N: At this point we go back to the present, the actual dinner all of them were having]

 

[Yesung's POV]

The fact that Siwon and Kyuhyun were looking lovingly at each other, and whispering from time to time, did not help my somber state. I finished my dinner quickly and got up the table without excusing myself. I could hear Leeteuk-hyung calling for me but I didn't even bother to look back. It was too much for me and I couldn't handle it anymore.

At times like this, I'm really grateful for having my own room at the dorms. I really didn't want to talk and/or be with anybody at this moment.

I felt like such a fool for being this way. I have so many motives to be happy and so many reasons to feel grateful, but still only pain, shame and solitude clouded my mind.

What am I doing wrong? Why can't I be happy seeing them happy? Why am I so selfish? I just want to belong, I want to be loved and wanted, I want Siwon to hold me and never let me fall again and I want Kyuhyun to comfort me and make me smile, is that too much to ask?

[End of POV]

 

"I sometimes wonder if I was really meant to be here, to be part of this amazing group. I'm so grateful for everything, for the happy and exciting moments, for the fans, for being able to help my family... but why do I get so lonely sometimes?" Yesung thought, looking outside the window of his room at the starry, cold night.

The cold breeze from outside caressed his bare torso. The sounds of the leaves hitting against one another by the force of the wind and the barely audible chirp of the birds seemed to mitigate his sorrowful thoughts. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to be surrounded by the calmness of the night.

"Hyung? Are you ok?" - said a quiet voice from behind. Yesung was conscious enough to hear it but it took him a while to register that somebody was in his room, with him.

He turned around slowly to face the man that was calling for him. Every muscle of his body tensed when he found himself infront of Siwon. His sculpted-like features scarcely illuminated by the moonlight, showed a legitimate concern, and his eyes narrowed to catch a glimpse of Yesung who was standing in the dark.

Yesung couldn't move, his slim body was as stiff as a rock from the shock. A stinging pain started to pulse into his heart and little tears gathered in his bang covered eyes.

Siwon approached the motionless man and stood just inches away from him, close enough to see the glistening tears in the other's eyes.

"Hyung, what happened? Why are you crying? The tall male asked, placing his hand on Yesung's shoulder. The latter looked deep into his dongsaeng's dark orbs and he almost felt happy to see the other so genuinely distressed.

Yesung was so weak and emotionally wasted. He had been hidding his feelings for so long, keeping them locked like a dark secret. And he couldn't bear it anymore. He had to speak, he had to denude his heart, once and for all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello lovely subscribers/readers! Here's the continuation of last

chapter :) Yesung comes back into the story!

I'm sorry I'm making him so miserable (I swear I just want to hug him!) but I

promise I'll make up for all of those sad moments so please keep

reading :3

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend/Anything? ^^