Catching up

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

" Erm... Let's..let's switch on the TV.."

Then, the girls shot a smirk at me and meddle around with the channels.

" Don't try to be funny..."

" No we're not.. We're just trying our luck to see if any of them appear on TV."

" Let's not watch them. Chinese channel please..."

They just continued flicking through the channels.

" Eh eh back.. back to that previous channel! I think I saw something." Cheryl screamed.

" JAEJOONG OPPA!! Ahhhhhh!!" I add on to that scream.

They covered my mouth and laughed. " You're not suppose to be cheering for this guy." 

" Yah yah can't I have more than 1 idol? Don't change this channel. I want to watch him."

They obliged to me and stay put on that channel. Suddenly, a caption came out at the top right hand corner of the TV.

Next up: SS501 fan meetings 

" After this, I want to watch my Chinese channel. So just change it." I said coolly.

" NO WAY! Oii..you didn't tell us their fan meetings are going to be live. We almost missed it." Jan retorted.

" I didn't know either..." 

" Appaaa!!!" Eun Hee and Yoon Eun shouted.

Anyway, indeed, next up was their fan meetings. And worse of all, it's live, now. They will be busy teasing me later on.

" Gill, your life revolve around them already. Anywhere you go, you can't escape from them..hahahaha." 

" I know right..."

----------

 

The interview session...

 

Host: Wow so how do you find the fan meeting session just now?

" Awesome. Many fans came to support." Hyunjoong oppa said.

Host: That's good to hear. So, we received a lot of fan letters asking for your ideal girl type. So let's satisfy your fans. Which girl group do you like? Or female singer?

" Why do they always ask this question over and over and over and over again? The fans should have known their ideal type by now isn't it?" I sighed.

" There is something called, people change over time," Chanel retorted.

Kyu Jong: Kara. I support my company keke.

Hyunjoong: f(x). I like the way the members introduce themselves in a cute manner.

Youngsaeng: SNSD. 

Jungmin: Kara, Jiyoung sii.

Hyungjun: Boa sii

Host: Ahh.. I see. So which member do you like in SNSD, Youngsaeng sii?

Youngsaeng: Mmm...Taeyeon sii.

 

I looked down and pretended to play with my nails. Everybody diverted their attention to me.

" Gill, don't tell me you're jealous..." Vic teased.

" Of course not.. She is so beautiful. The whole world loves her. I really admire her too." I wasn't even sure if that was sarcastic or not.

" Then what's with that sigh?"

" I really need to get myself a glass of water.." I stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

Everybody at home laughed at my reaction. 

" Yah.. You were fangirling at Jaejoong oppa just now too. He was just stating the fact anyway.  I don't see any wrong in that..." Rachel reminded me.

" It's always Taeyeon sii. He could have just said he do not have a particular member he likes... Why must it always be her?"

" Why are you asking us? Shouldn't you be asking your husband?"

" My husband? Tsss... He is happily thinking about Taeyeon now.."

" Aigoo, he has to say something right? He can't possibly stay quiet when the host ask him.."

" Omma, you're mad at appa?" Yoon Eun came and lean against me.

" Aniyo. I have three of you with me now. I'll see what he can do." 

" Omma, you're angry. When you're angry, you always have that crease between your eyebrows." Eun Hee pointed out.

" I am not. Jinja. You don't know how happy I am right now.. Omo, did you hear your dongsaeng crying? I better go and check on him." I stood up and quickly went up to my room to check on Yoon Saeng.

" Aigoo.. Yoon Saeng ah... Why are you crying hmm?" I carried him up and ask in a soft voice.

" Omma.." He just held on to me tightly.

I carried him down to the living room, where everyone is, and sat on the usual spot on the couch.

" What happened?" I wiped his tears away and ask.

" De, Yoon Saeng ah, what's wrong?" 3rd Uncle ask.

" Appa??"

" Appa is working. Be a good boy, don't cry anymore." I ruffled his hair and consoled.

" De de Yoon Saeng, your appa is on TV now. Look look.." The rest tried to console him as well. Sigh..looks like 3 of them really can't live without Saengie even for a day.

" This boy...aigoo, since young, he prefers to be in Saengie's embrace. On the surface, it looks as though the girls are closer to him, but in actual fact, this son of his sticks to him like a superglue." I chuckled and told the rest.

" Come come, follow noona, I'll bring you to wash your face de?" Chanel held his hand and led him to the toilet.

" Poor kids, they are really too young to understand." 2nd Aunt said.

" Keke look at Chanel, she really looks like a trained mother coaxing Yoon Saeng."

" She wouldn't even do that if not for him being Youngsaeng sii's son." 3rd aunt laugh.

" If we have a role reversal, I don't think these little monsters here will miss me as much.." I glared at my two girls and claimed.

" Omma! We will..." 

" Should we try? I'll leave you at home with your appa for one week while I have fun with my friends overseas. How does that sound?"

" So appa will be with us for the whole of that week? Means no punishment for us even if we misbehave? Woohoooo!!" 

" Wait till he gets angry and punish all of you, don't come crying to me later. I warn you, it's really scary when he gets angry." I scared them. 

" Appa will never get angry at us."

" Aish...did Saengie drug my kids?" I shook my head and questioned.

" He uses his voice and face to drug them. The best drug ever. I won't mind hallucinating over that kind of drug." Vic chuckled and said.

" Keke Vic... You really love my husband don't you?"

" De!! If not for his wife being my dear sister, I would fight with her till the end."

" Wanna wrestle now?" I joked.

" No! Are you crazy? Are you trying to risk your baby's life?" 

" Oh ya! I'm pregnant... Another time then."

" YOU FORGOTTEN??!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!" Everybody screamed at the top of their voices.

" Ssssshhhhhhhh!! It..it just slipped my mind... Don't you girls ever dare to post it on his fansite about this. I check it."

" How did you even forget?? Oh em gee..Youngsaeng oppa will kill you.."

" I didn't forget, it just slipped my mind. I really treasure this fourth one as well. He/she shall be my last one."

" Why? Are you going to disappoint my prince? You better not... Just give in to his wants. You do not have the rights to voice out anything when it comes to him..." Vic exclaimed.

" Unfair! I am the one giving birth, not him! You know how painful it is? It's like breaking every single bone I have in my body. If it's not for him, I would have just died in the process." 

" You exaggerate A LOT... I didn't even feel like every single bone in my body was cracking when I gave birth to you, Gill." Omma smirked and said.

" That's because I was expecting twins. So it was twice the amount of pain." 

" So I guess there is only one in there now right? Good, then you won't feel so much pain, and will consider having another one." 

" Another one?! I think Saengie's drug has too strong an effect. It's acting up on you... Anyway, we are really going to be too busy for another one." 

" Busy with what? If it's taking care of them, you have us and Youngsaeng's parents to help in taking care of them. If it's the other thing, then... I believe he knows how to deal with you." Appa added.

" Never. Four means four. No more than that. We made an agreement already." 

" Jinja nappeun! I'm going to be your first anti fan for disappointing my dear oppa." Jan joined in.

" Ehhhh! To tell you the truth, it's not the pain I'm worried about. You get what I mean right? So please..." 

" So you're not going to entertain him at all after this is born? Not.at.all????"

" 3 of you, do you want to go up to my room for a while? I need to talk some sense to these people here." I ask my kids.

They obediently trudged up and closed the door.

" Yah.. Nobody ask this.."

" Then we shall be the first to ask."

" Yes of course I will... I mean.. No I would not.. Argh ye...no... Aish.. How would I know?? You don't start planning for it right? It depends..." 

" Don't act all innocent in front of us when you got pregnant just one month after your marriage. "

" Not my fault..."

" Everything is your fault.."

" Why??"

" Who knows if you drug him at night... Then you take advantage of him."

" Rubbish... Yoon Saeng, Yoon Eun, and this fourth jewel were all his doings. I have nothing to do with it." 

" You are their mother, how can you have nothing to do with it?"

" Whatever the case, I really want to stop at four."

" Aish...pabo." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

I'm going to post two chappies today! So yups, I'll reply at my next chappie! ^^