Missing appa~

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

Gill's POV

 

I chat with my relatives and friends for the whole afternoon. My three little jewels were happily taking their nap in my room. 

Then, my phone rang.

" Hello?" I spoke.

" Annyeong." 

I chuckled. " Who are you?"

" You don't recognize my voice?"

" Ani.. Hold on.." I purposely handed the phone to Vic.

" Weird person calling me, I don't know who is it. Just tell him he got the wrong number." I whispered to her.

" Yeobuseyo?" Vic answered.

" De..." 

" Ahh Youngsaeng oppa?!!"

" De..keke."

" Yah! How can you not recognize his super angelic and unique voice?? It's your husband!!" Vic pushed the phone back to me.

Everybody laughed.

" Aish... Ahh Saengie ah, de?"

" You reached Singapore already? Is everything fine?"

" De. Woah you remembered to call.. I thought you only remembered TAEYEON SII." 

" Yah! Speak nicely!" Omma mouthed the words.

" You watched it?? There is such a channel in Singapore?"

" De! As much as I don't want to watch it, your eternal supporters here turned to that channel. What can I do?"

" Ahhh..."

" Why must it always be Taeyeon sii? Can't you say other member? Like example, Hyoyeon sii?? She is pretty and talented as well."

" Jinja, i really like her. I'm just stating the fact.."

" Tsk tsk tsk..."

" Aigoo, don't be jealous. You know I only have you in my heart. So how's my jewels?"

" Whatever.... I don't know. Bye." 

" Yah yah!"

" They are fine, obviously."

Then, Chanel couldn't tolerate the way I spoke to Saengie and snatched the phone over.

" Youngsaeng oppa, I'm chanel here. Chaesonghaeyo, your wife is a little crazy here. Eun Hee and the twins are fine, they are taking their nap now. Is there anything you want to tell Gill? I can pass the message to her."

I laughed so hard at the back. I wasn't really angry, just wanted to test him out. 

" Ahh... De kamsahamnida. Hmm..tell her, I said..bye."

" Youngsaeng oppa hung up the phone already." Chanel turned and gave me that priceless expression. 

" What?! Yeobuseyo??" I grabbed the phone over and answered.

" Aish... He really hung up. Gosh.."

" Youngsaeng oppa was on the line, you should speak to him in a gentler tone! Who raise their voices at their idol?!" Cheryl grinned and asked in shock.

" I wasn't even raising my voice. He was so petty." 

" Yah! Don't criticize my prince. Call him back." Vic retorted.

I sighed and called again.

" De?" Saengie answered casually.

" Don't hang up the phone on me."

" I didn't.. Anyway, I saw this fangirl just now who looks like you."

" Me?? Jinja?? So how does she looks like?"

" Like a piggy."

" Yahhhhhh!!!!!!!" I screamed. Everybody at home raised their eyebrows and glared at me sternly.

" Hahaha just kidding. She really looks like you. Big eyes, petite, long straight hair..kyeopta." 

" Wow... You must have missed me too much that you start thinking that every fan you see looks like me."

" Ani! She really looks like you."

" Hmm.. You like her?"

" I love all my fans."

" Did you take a picture with her? Send it over to me, I want to see how she looks like."

" If she gets a picture with me, I assure you, I'll be on the news headline tomorrow because of a fan's stampede."

" Huh?"

" If she gets to take a picture with me, that would mean my other fans would also want to take a picture with me. So that would mean all my fans will start crowding around me. Get it?"

" So that means you don't have a picture of her?"

" Exactly."

" Aish... Looks like I'm no longer the unique one anymore... I guess those triple S may mistake her for me on the street..."

" Aniyo, there is always something in you which I don't see in others. Even if that girl looks exactly like you, you will still be unique to me." 

" Keke trying to amend the mistake you made just now?"

" Hmm.. I don't remember making any mistake. Yah my dear, you marry an idol, I cannot ignore the host's question."

" De de de de..."

Then, 3 of them woke up at once and came down.

" Your kids are awake, do you want to speak to them?"

" De."

" Appa is on the line." I told them.

" Appa?? I WANT TO TALK TO HIM!!" all of them screamed.

Then they snatched the phone from each other.

" Yoon Eun!! I took the phone first!" Yoon Saeng screamed.

" No! I took it first! Let go of the phone!" Yoon Eun snatched the phone away from Yoon Eun roughly.

" Yah yah, just put it to loudspeaker." I clicked on the loudspeaker button, problem solved.

" Appa!" Yoon Eun screamed.

" Ahh Eunnie ah, is everything okay there?"

" De, appa, are you coming to Singapore to work?" Yoon Eun whined.

" Aniyo."

" Waeyo? Come..."

" Be a good girl hmm? Singapore is not part of my schedule this time round, so I can't go there." 

" My turn my turn. Appa!!" Eun Hee exclaimed next.

" Keke de?"

" Did omma put a punishment wall in this house?"

" De, there is more than one. So three of you better behave yourself, don't make omma angry arasseo?" Saengie reminded her, in that usual soft and gentle voice 

" Noona, it's my turn!" Yoon Saeng  tried to snatch the phone over.

" Wait! I haven't finish talking!"

" Let Yoon Saeng speak first. Take turns." I handed the phone to him.

" Yoon Saeng ah, so have you been quarrelling with Yoon Eun?" Saengie asked.

" Aniyo appa." 

" Yes he just did." I interrupted.

" Aigoo.. What did I tell you before I left?" Saengie asked Yoon Saeng.

" Not to create trouble for omma.." Yoon Saeng pouted and answered in an apologetic tone.

" Wahh your husband really has a way to teach them." The others laugh and continued listening to their conversation.

" De, so be good hmm?"

" De appa..bogoshipoyo." Yoon Saeng whined and growled.

" I'll be back soon. 3 of you, listen, appa will be very busy for the next few days so I will only call back a few days later de? You have to listen to omma, don't give her a hard time. I will be upset if you make omma angry."

" De arasseo appa." Three of them nodded and obeyed.

He chuckled. " Pass the phone to omma now." 

I switched off the loudspeaker.

" I need to hang up now. Take care of yourself and my four kids de?"

" De." 

We hung up our phones. I held on to my phone and started smiling to myself like an idiot.

" Yah! You're making us really jealous. So stop smiling." Rachel exclaimed.

" He saw a fangirl who resembles me."

" Really? Wow so did she try tripping herself in front of Youngsaeng oppa?"

" Yah don't say as if I really fell on purpose in front of him back then. Aish... Ani, he already belongs to me. That girl can't take him away from me." 

" What?! Rephrase your sentence."

" Okay okay, he belongs to ALL the triple S, but we have a difference in our status. Hehe." 

" Let's go for dinner. I think I need food to refrain myself from trying to strangle you, Gill." Vic shook her head and stood up.

" Keke okay okay. "

----------

 

3rd uncle decided to treat us to dinner at a Japanese restaurant on that day.

Yoon Saeng and Yoon Eun were overjoyed. 

" Omma!" Yoon Saeng called.

" Omma!" Yoon Eun added.

" I only have a pair of ears. One at a time." I said.

" I say first."

" No, I say first!"

" Andwae, I say first!"

" Ahh Saengie!" I pretended to call for him and pointed to the other direction. Both of them instantly stop quarrelling and look to that direction.

" That's the only way to stop both of you from quarrelling..."

" I really thought appa came..." Both of them look down in disappointment.

" See how Saengie spoil his kids? He has never once punished or scolded them." I chuckled and told the rest.

" He uses the soft approach. Actually, children seldom listen when parents uses the soft approach on them, but your kids seem to obey him more than they obey you. So..your husband is jinja experienced." Appa praised.

" Ani, that's because he is an idol and these little kids here just wants to be famous. Am I right?" I turned and ask them.

" Aniyo omma, appa is the best appa I've ever had. He loves us more than himself." Eun Hee claimed.

" How do you know it?"

" I can feel it. Even though I may not be his real daughter, but I jinja love him."

" Yah yah yah! No such things as you are not our real daughter. You are of the same status as Yoon Eun and Yoon Saeng. No difference." 

" De." 

 " Keke 3 of you, let me ask a question, is your omma really that bad? I don't see any of you talking about her since just now." Johanna smirked and ask.

" Aniyo, we really love omma too. Appa always tell us that omma is the best we can ever have. We can't find anyone like her outside. He also said omma is his precious dear, so we can't make her angry, if not appa will ignore us."

" He really said that? When?" I puzzled.

" That day when you went for work and appa played with us at home."

" Jinja?" I grinned from ear to ear.

" Let's order food. If not I'm going to start strangling Gill.. Seriously." Vic joked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay TWO chapters up again! :)) Something is going to happen soon! ^^ Enjoy and comment! :D

 

@ dandeli0n

Haha I bet you will take back what you say soon kekeke. ^^ Yeah naughty Eun Hee..tsktsk.. That's the result of Saengie spoiling his kids. LOL. Hahaha me too, I can't stop writing when it comes to her cousins. They are really..crazy lmao. Keke Ahh I super love hello mello~ Super cute >.< Yeah, only his wife gets it.. grrr. KILL GILL. 

@ mako336647

Awww THANKS! ~ Haha wah you imagining yourself as Gill? So you must be Youngsaeng bias.. keke. Are you?? ^o^ Yupsyups, that video was super cute!! I really love his live performances too. There was a mistake somewhere keke but I like the way he smiles it off each time he makes a mistake. Kyaaaa! >.< 

@ bigbangluv143

Yeah, poor Gill. Gahh it's okay, she deserves it keke. Hahaha cheeky Saengie >.< Go and beg Gill, you may get a kiss from saengie kekeke. Hmm, yup I live in Singapore hehe. Come visit me! ^^ Yeah, naughty Eun Hee LOL. 

@ i_candie

Yeah aish, saengie... grrr.. I'm gonna kill Gill. Yeah Gill's friends are really really true Triple S, lol, they never stand on her side. Yeps EunHee, she is super adorable lol. *slaps myself* Ahhh don't pinch his cheek. *I'll stand in front of him and protect him* hahaha. :P

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Keke I'm not fine. *crazy mode forever turns on*. Yeah tsktsk Gill's relatives are jinja good at digging everything out. LOL. Wow wow haha looks like Gill got another person to lecture her kids. GOOD! keke. :)) She will look for you each time she can't control the kids hehe. She is scary? Haha waeyo? Wahh you must be so distracted while doing your project isn't it? ahh keke mianhae. What to do.. Saengie is just toooo cute. :DD