Yes...No..??

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

KyuJong's POV

 

My heart pounded like crazy as I was preparing. Actually, I only planned out a speech for her.

So that night, true enough, Yee Min called me.

" Yeobuseyo Kyu oppa.. Kwenchana? I found out what happened.. I know you don't want me to know about it.. But I'm really worried.." Yee Min sounded like she was going to burst out into tears any moment.

" Yee Min ah... De, can I meet you now? At namsan park."

" De de I will be there right away, wait for me de?? Don't do anything silly!"

As soon as I hung up the phone, I turned and shot a deathly glare at my brothers who were at a distance away.

" Yah yah yah!! You guys watch out! She was about to cry just now, what did you all say to her??!!" I shouted to them.

" You will thank us profusely later KyuJongie! Just focus on your proposal!! Ignore us!" They laughed and continued splashing water at each other at the river.

" Childish!!" I screamed.

I was getting fidgety while waiting for her. I couldn't sit or stand still.. So, I decided to walk up to Youngsaeng hyung for advice.

" Hyung, can you come here awhile? I need to ask you something." I pulled him to a corner.

" De?"

" Hyung... I'm very nervous now..ottoke?"

" Aigoo, kyu, you will have to do it sooner or later..."

" Hyung hyung, what do you think I should do? You are experienced, you should know how to help me right, professor heo?"

" How would I know how should you do it? This is not my proposal..."

" Ehh hyung, but I need help.."

" Kyu, just do it from your heart. You have so much confirmation and assurance already, what is there to be afraid of? I didn't have any confirmation before I proposed to my wife. And furthermore, I didn't meet up with her for 2 whole months and made her think it's all just a dream.. I think I would be thrown into serious spasm if I were you. So now, it's all up to you. We already did our part. Trust me, you will get the answer you want." He held on to my shoulders and look at me with those warm eyes.

" De, komapda hyung."

" Hwaiting, we will always be behind you."

---------

 

" Guys guys! She is here already, I saw her! Hide yourselves!" I screamed to them when I saw Yee Min from afar.

They scattered and each of them hid behind the bushes and the trees.

" Oppa..." She came up to me and called.

" Ahhh glad you came.."

" I'll always be here when you need. So is this what you really want?"

" De, I thought for a long time. I really want this Yee min.."

" Waeyo? Isn't this always your dream? Why are you shattering it?"

" I found myself a new dream."

" De???"

" A dream partner, for life."

" Mwo??!!"

" Yee min ah.. I..I... Ahh jamkanman.." I quickly took out a piece of paper from my pocket.

Then I started reading from it.

" Dear Yee Min, I know this may be too sudden for you, but I really want you to know my heart. The first time I saw you, I know, you are the one in my life. I have never loved a girl so deeply, you are the first. Jinja... At first, when I know you still have feelings for Youngsaeng hyung, my heart really sank. But, somehow, I chose to wait, and when you told me you opened up your heart for me, I was really over the moon. So, I want to let you know how much you meant to me and-"

" Ahhh I cannot stand it anymore! Kyu ah! You are not suppose to be reading from that script you wrote!" Hyungjun barged out.

" Yah Hyungjunnie..aigoo..gosh..Mianhae, I didn't catch hold of him on time keke.." The rest faked a grin.

" Yah... What's happening now? I thought-" Yee min cut in.

" Yee min, ahhh..."

" Kyu oppa, what happened?"

" Marry me." I gathered all my courage, held her hands and proposed.

" Mwo?? Can...can you..repeat?"

" Jung Yee Min, marry me."

" Ahh waeyo? Is that incident giving you too much stress? What are you talking about?" Yee min puzzled.

" Ani, I'm serious. I want you to be mine forever."

She stunned for a while and looked at me blankly.

" Yee min unnie, what are you waiting for?" Gill eagerly asked.

" Ani... But, I thought you guys were on bad terms? But why now-"

" Unnie, mianhae but your beloved boyfriend needs a confirmation of your love towards him. So we planned this out... He is really sincere about marrying you, he is just worried.. Aish..you know guys tend to feel really insecure.. Keke unnie, you aren't that petty to be angry over this right?" Gill remedied the situation.

" Ahhh... I see... So it's a tit for tat isn't it? I planned out an act in the zoo previously so you guys did this back to me right? Aish... My heart was going to pop out when I heard that you are intending to leave SS501...Aish..." Yee min sighed and told me. Her eyes went teary.

" Mianhae.." I held her hands and apologized.

" Aren't you going to complete whatever you were reading just now?" She teased.

" Ahh de de... Ahh where is my script.." I anxiously dug into my pockets. " Did anyone see my scri-"

" Oppa, do you want to propose to that piece of paper instead? If not, why can't you just tell me directly?" She grinned and scoffed.

" De kyujong ah! Just confess directly!" my brothers exclaimed.

" Ahh..er... Yee min ah, so I want to let..let you know how much you meant to me and... Saranghae." I shyly smiled and looked into her eyes.

Then, there was this awkward silence that filled the air.

" Yah kyu jong oppa!! Ask again!" Gill mouthed.

" Ahh de de.. Yee Min ah, will you marry me?"

She blushed and chuckled. " How envious of Gill..she got a ring when Youngsaeng oppa proposed to her but I don't..."

" Ahh ye ye ring! Aish.. Where is it.." Again, I flustered and look into my pockets again.

" Oppa, don't panic, I think it's inside your front pocket, it's kinda bulky...seems like a box in there..." Yee min laughed and pointed. Everybody burst into laughter.

" Ahh de de!!" I quickly pulled out the box from that pocket, knelt down and opened that box in front of her. " Please say yes..."

" Keke. If I don't agree today, what will you do?"

" I will plan out another proposal and will keep trying and trying till you say yes. I will wait forev-"

" Yes yes yes yes yes!" Yee min interrupted and nodded cheerfully.

" Jinja???" I questioned in shock.

" Oh you don't want? I'm fine with-"

" Ani ani!!" I hastily pulled out the ring from the box and slide it into her finger. " Wahhh Daebak!! I'm going to have a wife soooon!!" I screamed and hugged her tightly.

" Oh my goodness oh my soul... This is the worst kind of proposal I've ever witnessed..." Jungmin shook his head and joked.

" Yah!! Ahh whatever you say... As long as I succeeded!! Woooo!!" 

" Keke chukahae!" All of them pat my back and congratulated me.

" Don't you ever try to play that prank on me again arraseo??" Yee min complained.

" De yeobo!" I did a 'salute' to her and laughed.

" Who is your yeobo? I haven't even marry you officially..." Yee min blushed deeply and looked away.

" De KyuJong, only I have the rights to call that name. Right yeobo?" Youngsaeng hyung turned to Gill and called.

" Kekeke ewww don't call me that.. It sounds weird." Gill shook her head and laughed.

" De de de princess piggy..."

Everybody smiled.

" Kyu Jong, pali choose a date for your wedding ceremony. Then all the best after that. Next, Yee min can tag along with Gill to get babies necessities. My wife won't be so lonely shopping alone too..hahaha!!" Youngsaeng hyung further teased.

" Yahhhh!!! Youngsaeng opppaaaa!! Your imagination has gone too wild!! If he wants kids, he shall give birth to one himself!!" Yee Min's face turned tomato red.

" Gill always say that too... Aish, but look, she is carrying my forth one now," Youngsaeng hyung grinned and told her.

" Unnie unnie, let's ignore them... Let me teach you how to run away from Kyu Jong oppa if he tries to be funny at any point of time.. " Gill quickly pulled her away.

" Are you sure you know how to teach??" All of us asked at once.

" Aish...trust me. Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng and this forth one was a result of me swallowing them down."

" You believe her?" Youngsaeng hyung skeptically ask us.

" Of course not!"

" Yahhhh!! I shall swallow another one down tonight. I'll prove it to all of you!" Gill just spoke her mind without processing her thoughts.

Youngsaeng hyung smirked. " Shall we return home now?"

" Gosh.. I just said the wrong thing... Aniya!" Gill panicked when she realized she just made a mistake in her choice of words.

" Hahaha! So kyu, you know how worried Yee Min was? She really went to the extend of calling all of us out to talk the matter out.." Hyunjoong hyung claimed.

" But I really thought it's true... Almost scared me to death..." Yee Min mumbled.

I smiled and went forward to hug her. "Komapda."

" Let go of me... It's embarrassing.." she gently tried to push me away.

" Kwenchana, they already got used to this all thanks to Youngsaeng hyung and Gill. Keke."

" Looks like..they forgot the most essential part of a wedding proposal.." Hyungjun hinted and smirked.

Yee Min and I look at him blankly.

" Aigoo.. My goodness.. Seal it off with a kiss!" Hyungjun raised his voice in excitement.

" Ahh?? Andwae Andwae! We are low profile couples..." Yee Min chuckled and said.

" Bo bo! Bo bo! Bo bo!" All of them cheered on.

I smiled. " Jamkanman, there is something else I want to show her."

I pulled her next to a tree, and pressed a button. Next, the tree shone in a beautiful bright pink and yellow colour, glittering around the canopy of leaves and trunk.

" This tree, shall be the tree of our future. It belongs to both of us, only us. It witnessed our proposal, and it will forever be standing here for you." I told her.

Next, I took out a journal from my bag and gave it to her.

" What is this?"

" Flip open. It's handmade."

She flipped open and smiled. " Wahh yeppeuda..."

Every single page illustrated my journey with her throughout these years, right from the very beginning. Pictures, captions, emoticons, words, colours, my feelings and everything... could be found on each and every page of the journal.

Looking at her flip every page with a smile, I felt really satisfied and lucky.

" Okay, you can look through the rest at home. Everyone is eyeing on us already, I got something more important to do now." I closed the journal on her hands and went closer to her till my lips touched hers.

" Awww that's so sweet..." Gill squealed.

" Yah... You didn't ask for my permission! Aigoo... How am I suppose to face the world now..." Yee min released the kiss immediately and blushed deeply.

" Ani.. I don't have to ask for permission now... Right hyung? I'm sure you didn't ask for permission each time you does this to your wife.." I turned to Youngsaeng hyung and grinned.

" De, Yee min ah, Kyu Jong is the most romantic person in this band, so you should feel really honored. Keke." Youngsaeng hyung teased.

" Eiii I don't see any romance in them. Jinja... Youngsaeng hyung, you should teach him, give him some love lessons." Jungmin scoffed.

" De, 501% agree! I still prefer the way Youngsaeng hyung proposed to Gill.. Kekeke"  Hyungjun added on.

" Aish... Kyu ah, I'm not on your side this time round as well... " Hyunjoong hyung grimaced and stood beside them.

" Yah! Next time you will know how anxious you will get before proposing..jinja!" I defended for myself.

" Ani... I think Kyu oppa is really sweet. Any girl in this world could see the effort put in. I think Yee Min unnie won't forget this day for the rest of her life," Gill stood on my side.

" De, yeongwonhi." Yee min leaned against me and mumbled.

" Aigoo, we're just kidding. Kyu ah, we're really happy for you. Chukahamnida," my four brothers came up to me and gave me a friendly hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keke Kyu is so cute isn't he? ^^ I wanted to make Kyu-Yeemin's proposal different from Gill-Saengie's one. Hehe I prefer Kyu's one wahahaha.

 

@ dandeli0n

Yeah keke I also imagine how Hyungjun imitated Yee Min when I crafted that. So funny LOL. Yeah.. I'll try hehe. Thankyu! Yups! I'll only update every weekend :) Enjoy reading ^o^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Hehe yeps! imagining him softening his voice to a girl's voice to imitate Yee Min lol. He is so manly wth his new album now..really can't imagining him doing this LOL. Yups, Kyu..the forever kind center. Let's see how he gets even more caing towards Yee Min. Yeah, Gill always does that.... act like Saengie is invisible and talk like as if he isn't there lmao! Thankyu dongsaengie ^o^

@ i_candie

Keke unnie your comment is so cute..diabetic wahahaha. I'll add in another chapter soon on how Kyu cares for yee m..erm you :DD Hehe I'll make him into a duper sweet guy. ^^ Yeah, I also imagine how junnie did that girl's pitch hehehe.  XD Thankyu unnie! :D

@ bigbangluv143

Hahaha yups he is :) Hmm... I'll see if I have that sudden inspiration of the other members finding a girl hehe XD Ahh it's okay, don't have to keep apologising, I understand ^^ Hahaha yeps, she really made it sound as though she is still on a cold war with Saengie. If I were Yee Min, I wouldn't let the members and gill off so easily LMAO. Oh.. yups! I didn't expect to get that poster from her too, it was sudden haha. It's okay :)) Hope your internet recovers soon! I'm missing your updates. keke. Love ya!! :D 

@ adeloveskyu

*Jumps with you* Lol. Ahh you too? No wonder you have such an understanding and loving bf by your side unnie :) Wow, even your comment is filled with knowledge, somehow I feel that keke. I envy you unnie, I want to study really hard and be like you. hehe. Yeps true that.. Gill is more of a person who expresses her feelings more than Yee min..no wonder she made Kyu worried kyaaa. I ain't sure if this is a successful proposal/ what you all expected, but I just found it cute hehe and different from gillsaeng's keke. So I don't think it will make you tear, you'll probably be touched at the back chapters after this chapter. keke. Kyu=sweet guy. LOL. Anyways, thankyu for subscribing unnie! <3

@ mako336647

Awww that was really encouraging :)) Thanks!! ^o^ Haha yeps, I won't :) Maybe a few chapters here and there on Kyu-YeeMin, but Saengie and erm..you will have happenings upcoming as well :) i definitely won't leave both of you out hehehe. Ahh kids time.. got it :) I'll slowly add that in. ^^ Gahhh you will have that kind of good relationship too chingu ^.^ 

@ Areu501

De thankyu for that poster again unnie :) I really didn't expect you to make a poster for me keke. Ahh so that girl in the poster is your sis.. I see. So I assume she is a Saengie bias as well? Since you said she is actually quite happy with the poster keke. Ahhh you could be Yee min wannabe :) Haha in that way, you won't feel so sad.. Mianhae, I had to pair Kyu up with Yee Min. >.<