CRYING

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

 

KyuJong's POV

 

" Jungmin!" I yelled out to him.

" What?"

" Nothing.."

" Don't call my name in vain!!"

" Maknae!"

" What?"

" La la la la la~"

" You try that again and I'll smack your ." Hyungjun scoffed.

" Hyunjoong hyung!"

" Yah yah yah kyujongie, what's wrong with you today? Go and disturb your girlfriend! Not us!"

" She is having some meeting overseas now. Arghhh I miss her!"

" None of our business."

" Youngsaeng hyung!"

" Yah yah, stop stop!"

" Youngsaeng hyung..."

" What??"

" Can I see Gill now?"

" What for?"

" I just want to see her."

" Waeyo??"

" Nothing much, I need someone to talk to now."

" Gill is very busy now."

" Really??"

" Yes, don't disturb my wife, why don't you give a call to Yee Min? Ask her how is she doing there etc."

" I tried, but the call got engaged. Can we have extra practices now? We still have a week more to Thailand, I don't want to be slacking this whole week."

" We can't. One of our dancers need to rest his foot so he could remove his cast by the end of this week. I don't want to be missing out a dancer over in the other countries." Hyunjoong hyung explained.

" Aish jinja.... Aren't we five forever as one?" I childishly complained.

" Precisely, but not five disturbing at once. Please..." Jungmin laughed.

" So we should always care for each other when one of us is in need right?"

" You don't look like you're in need now.. Maybe you're just in need of Yee Min." Youngsaeng hyung said skeptically.

" Yah yah but she has been away for 2 whole weeks already! Don't tell me you won't start missing Gill if you never seen her for 2 whole weeks!"

" In fact, we are going for a fan meeting marathon next week. I will not be with her for at least 3 weeks or a month. I don't think Gill will be as whiney as you are, kyujongie..." 

" De de don't come crying to me saying how much you miss your family when we're overseas next week.."

" Eo! Talking about that, do you guys have any methods to share with me on how to coax kids?" Youngsaeng hyung suddenly ask four of us.

" What kind of question was that? You should be the clearest among us."

" Pali, just give me a suggestion. If not my house is going to be flooded with my twins' tears if I tell them they can't see me for 3 weeks or so."

" Your wife is a genius, just ask her to break the news to them."

" Yah yah so you guys aren't going to help me think huh?"

" Ask Gill!"

" Andwae, you guys help me!"

" But Gill should know, she is such a great omma."

" I don't want my twins to start bugging her day and night. She will go insane."

" Just buy them some toys and tell them.." Hyungjun suggested.

" They are different from other kids, they don't need toys to be happy."

" Then...ahh we don't even have any kids yet, how are we suppose to know?"

" Aish...kwenchana, I just have to try telling them then."

" De hwaiting!"

" Jinja.... I'm leaving now."

" De.."

----------

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

As soon as I unlocked my house door, the twins ran up to me and hugged me like as though they haven't seen me for eternity.

I squat down and smiled. " Yoon Eun, Yoon Saeng, come, let's sit over there. I got something to tell you."

I pulled them to the couch. Both of them chose to sit on my lap instead.

" Eun Hee ah! Can you come down for a while?" I called for her from the first floor.

" Appa! You're back!" Eun Hee ran down and sat down beside me.

" Okay 3 of you, listen. What if I tell you that I'm going to earn lots of money back?"

" Of course it's good, then you can buy more games for us!" Eun Hee exclaimed.

" Hmm, then what if I say I have to work really hard to get the money, so I can't be home for 3 whole weeks?"

" Ahh? Appa! Andwae Andwae! I don't want games. I want to see appa everyday." Yoon Eun look at me and said.

" Aigoo, how am I suppose to break the news to you now.." I mumbled.

" I need to go overseas to work for 3 and a half weeks. So I can't come home for that few weeks." I finally decided to might as well tell them, since they have to know it sooner or later.

" Andwae! Appa! Bring us along!" Yoon Saeng cried.

" I have to work, I can't bring you along."

Then, as I expected, the twins started to cry.

" Appaaa.." Eun Hee whined.

" Yah yah yah 3 of you, stop. These fan meetings are really important to me, I have to go. So stop crying hmm? I will be back as soon as possible. I'm not going to be gone forever."

" Appaaa b-but...3 weeks is very long..." Yoon Eun stammered between tears.

" It's not very long Eunnie ah.. I will be back very soon."

" Appa, Andwae. Jebal, don't leave us alone...jebal!" Yoon Saeng screamed and hugged me tightly.

" Aish... Listen listen. Omma will be with you. Eun Hee, you have to help omma in taking care of them. I will be back as soon as I can."

" I want omma and appa together with us!! Jebal, APPA!" Yoon Eun buried her face on my chest and continued crying.

" Appa, you're going to choose your fans over us?" Eun Hee shot that ridiculous question at me.

" Ani... My fans are equally important and precious to me. Triple S have been waiting for us, I can't disappoint them. Eun Hee, be good, you will understand this right?"

" De..." she sighed and look down.

" What's going on here? Crying session? I can even hear you kids yelling while showering.." Gill came down with a towel over her shoulder.

" My genius wife is down.. Ahh, can you help me tell them I won't be gone forever?" I turned to ask her.

" Aigoo..." she walked towards me and sat down in front of them on the ground.

" Come, listen to me. Appa has to go off for very important fan meetings. If he don't turn up, his fans will be as sad as 3 of you now. You don't want a few thousands people to be sad because of that right? And furthermore, 3 of you have each other to cry on. I should be the one crying isn't it? I'm alone when appa is gone for work. How sad... So 3 of you shouldn't be the sad one. Arraji?"

" Hajiman..omma..Appa is going for about a month..." Yoon Eun continued whining.

" I know that. Yah yah the person he will miss is ME, not three of you. So there is no point if you little monsters miss him." She laughed and joked.

" Appa, you will miss us right?" Yoon Saeng turn to ask me.

" What do you think?" I smiled and replied.

" Er.. Eh eh is it really very bad to stay with omma? Why don't I get as much love from you kids?" Gill tried to turn the question around.

" Aniyo omma, it's just that.. Just that..." Eun Hee stammered.

" De de de I know, I can never replace your beloved appa in your hearts. You kids are just like his little fans..."

" Aniyo omma! You share a place with appa in our hearts. Jinja omma!"

" Gill... I told you I have fans everywhere," I .

" Forever alone here... When this kid is born, I'll make sure he or she loves me as much."

" I love you as much too..." I spoke up.

" Sssshhhhh, your kids are around." She blushed and look down.

All this while, Yoon Eun just continued weeping on my chest. Fortunately, Yoon Saeng stopped.

" My dear girl...you're going to make a wet patch on my shirt. Stop crying hmm?" I her hair and told her gently.

" Heo Yoon Eun, stop crying! Saengie, ottoke? Your little girl can't bear to see you leave for so many weeks."

" Eunnie..stop..Jebal?" I 'pleaded'.

" Ap...appa, I..i want to fo-follow you..." She sniffed and stuttered.

" Andwae... You can't." I shook my head and told her straight.

" Okay okay I know what to do. 3 of you listen, since appa is leaving to another country, we shall leave to another country too. Hmm.. I'm thinking to go back to Singapore for 2 weeks to keep you occupied so you won't miss appa. De?"

" De? Omma, Jinja??" Eun Hee questioned in shock.

" De jinja."

" Yah yah, Andwae, don't you have to work?" I queried.

" I can take leave.."

" For 2 whole weeks??"

" Aish.. Don't worry, I'm the head of my department now. I can just ask some of those people under me to take charge of those paperwork for the time being.."

" Wow, making use of your position now huh... Hahaha de, have fun in Singapore. Take care of yourself."

Yoon Eun instantly stopped crying.

" I want to go too!!" She exclaimed in delight.

" De, so now, you kids should wash up and get to bed. Don't disturb appa anymore, shoo shoo.." Gill gestured them to return back to their respective rooms.

------------

 

Gill's POV

 

" Finally...peace." I sat on the couch and sighed.

" You're jinja a genius."

" De I know that.." I laughed and leaned back, closing my eyes.

Then I felt a pair of lips pressing against mine.

" Yah... You should wash up and get to bed too." I pushed him away lightly.

" Please..."

" Andwae. I'm pregnant. You can't do that."

" I am not going to do anything, I just want to thank you."

" No need. Save those kisses for your Eunnie."

" Aish..." He just lifted my chin up and planted his lips on mine.

I closed my eyes and slowly wrap my arms around his neck.

" Appa!" Eun Hee suddenly rushed out of her room and look down from upstairs.

I quickly pushed Saengie away and covered my face.

" Ahh.. What were you doing appa?"

" Aish, what do you want to ask?"

" Ahh nothing..mia...mianhaeyo..Jaljayo!"

" Ahhhh this is so embarrassing! Ottoke??" I squealed.

" Why are you so shy?" He went closer to me and ask.

" Ahhh it's all your fault! How am I suppose to face her tomorrow?" I blushed deeply and looked away.

" Waeyo? We didn't even do anything extreme."

" That's extreme enough for her to see. She never even see us held hands before."

He chuckled.

" What's so funny?"

" I just realize.. it's actually easy to get the six kids I want."

" Mwo?"

" You could have pushed me away for the second time just now..but, seems like... You couldn't bear to."

" Ahh..n-no.. I..I didn't.. I was..tr..trying to actua-"

" Sometimes I would really ponder how did we get our twins with your really shy personality..."

" I..can't remember either. Aish, save some brain space to memorize your dance steps and song lyrics. Don't destroy your brain cells."

" Ahh now that you say that, I can't wait to see my fans from those countries I'm heading to. It's going to be so fruitful.."

I smiled. " I'm envious of you Saengie. It's nice to have so many supporters. All your effort is recognized worldwide."

" De, Triple S is the reason we could come so far. All we can do to thank them is to not disappoint them."

" SS501 have never disappointed me. Even if you aren't my husband, I will still say that. Don't worry too much, Triple S love the way five of you are. We will always be rooting for you guys." I pinch his cheeks and chuckled.

" Komawo." He came forward and wrapped me in his embrace.

" Shall we compose and write a song together? I always wanted to do that with you. We can have that song burn into a disc. Then, we can give it to our kids for children's day. A song specially written for them by us. Our first gift to them." He suggested.

" Jinja? I can help in coming out with the lyrics, but you will have to do the singing. I'll give you moral support at a side."

" No way, we will sing it together. I will make sure our voices blend."

" Noo no no!! It will definitely not blend well."

" Waeyo? I will give you the easy parts of the song, I will be in charge of the high parts."

" I don't want to spoil the song."

" You won't... How can a high vocalist's wife not know how to sing?"

" Yah that's not logical. You didn't marry a singer."

" Any song will be nice if that singer sings it from his/her heart. I think your singing is not that bad either."

" That's because you never really heard me sing before."

" Can you feel my love for you~ Continue."

" Andwae."

" Ehhhh just continue."

I covered my face and tried to hide my voice behind my hands as I continued the song.

He laughed.

" Yah!"

" It's better than expected. You have a very sweet voice. Can can, I will be able to blend mine with yours."

" Were you expecting something worse?"

" I thought it will be."

" Aish... De, I'll try."

" De! So we shall start thinking of the lyrics, then when I'm back, we can start composing the song. Perfect!"

" Kyeopta, you look charming when you're serious about something."

" So I guess I look charming when I'm serious about having 6 kids too, right?"

" Ugly... Jinja ugly..Totally lost all your idol's image.."

" Mwo??"

I grinned and stood up.

" Ugly? Cheongmal?"

I nodded and continued walking up the stairs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update! ^^ Enjoy and comment! :D

 

@ dandeli0n

Keke yeah Saengie is ^^ Aww you love him even more? Oh gosh YES! Hurry steal him away! Kekeke LMAO. Yep, that trade is so unreasonable right? Gosh, I pity Gill for life T.T Jungmin is so reserved for Eun Hee wahaha. Wahhh thankyu sis! I totally enjoyed updating this story as well hahaha. ^o^

@ Areu501

Hahaha kyaaaa unnie! You can't betray Kyu! Hahaah. Kyu is definitely sweeter than Saengie keke. You'll see why ^^ Yup the kids.. they are he factor I could come out with this sequel LOL. Thankyu for the comment unnie!! <3

@ bigbangluv143

Keke yups he is ^^ LOL Yeah I still can't write Eun Hee into a grown up girl. >.< Hehehe. Jungmin oppa will forever be her bias. Wahaha. Ahhh.. Gill's presentation was just her work stuff (: Saengie was just typing in everything she wrote, he didn't do much. lol. More kids?? Yeah I will faint on behalf of Gill. LOL. Saengie is soo demanding >.<  Hahaha HOT DAYUM :D Your comment never fail to make me smile lol. Thanks dongsaengie! ^.^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Hahaha no no don't stand on Gill's side. I don't like her >.< Hahaha. Stand on Saengie's side! Kekeke. He is uri prince! ^^ *You know my crazy mode acts up anytime..* Awww yeah, I'm jealous of the 3 kids as well. How can they be that lucky?! No don't have to ask Saengie, I will make sure Gill willingly adopt you! Hahaha! Welcome to the family! ^^ I love Eun Hee too ^.^ Thankyu!! <3

@ i_candie

Keke yeps! :)) Wahh, yeah reserve him early! haha, just keep it from Gill. Perfectly safe LOL. Awww yeah I love Eun Hee too! <3 Thanks for that comment chingu! :DD 

@ adeloveskyu

Awww thankyu unnie! Ahhh no, I like* i_candie's* story better, she is really good! :D Sometimes I think what I write is out of point. I don't really think when I plan for this story, not as much as APA. LOL. Yay glad you like it ^^ I'm even happier than anyone when I read of all the comments you all gave. It's really encouraging. I always smile like an idiot while reading it again and again keke. Yups, I'll definitely add that in :)) Thankyu for commenting unnie! <3