Unexpected guests

Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible)

 

Gill's POV

 

The next day was a dread again. Saengie left home to work without a single goodbye made the whole situation even more difficult to pull through. I never knew he could be THIS cruel.

* He owed me a goodbye.. He is so dead once he is back...

I gave a call to my department asking for permission if I could get back to work today. Unfortunately, my mentor gave me a straight 'NO' and nagged at how I should be properly resting at home and what not. Sometimes, my mentor treats me as her own daughter. Thus, I couldn't go against her and decided to rot at home.

After a few hours, the intercomm started making noises. I saw that pabo face and rolled my eyes.

" Yah... Don't you have keys?" I raised my voice through the intercomm.

" I left it in the room. Open the door!"

" I'm going to lock you outside. Yah.. You left without a single word today! You owe me a goodbye!"

" Aish.. You'll regret if you lock me outside. Jinja."

" Have a great time befriending with the oxygen outside!"

I threw a sarcasm at him and switched off the intercomm. Suddenly, I heard the door open and familiar voices.

" I thought you didn't ha- ... Jaejoong oppa??" I turned around a got a shock of my life.

" Annyeonghaseyo!"

At that point of time, I wished there was a hole in front of me to jump in. How embarrassing could this get?

I was stunned and no words could process my mind. Never would I have thought that my dream idol would appear in front of me.

" I brought my friends along... Yah greet! Do you want them to befriend with the oxygen as well?" Saengie chortled and said.

" Ahh..ann..annyeong..haseyo.. C..come in.." I stuttered and invited them in.

As soon as Jaejoong oppa came in, I saw Saengie gesturing for someone to come in again.

Then, a beautiful and cheerful young lady came in and smiled.

" Annyeonghaseyo."

" Taeyeon sii! Annyeonghaseyo annyeonghaseyo!"

Success. Saengie successfully turned me into a laughing stock that day.

" Wow your house is so beautiful..." Both of them commented.

" You should see my room. It's even more beautiful with your human sized posters on my wall," Saengie joked and told Jaejoong oppa.

The guests burst out laughing and looked at me.

" Why are you standing there? Come here." Saengie dragged me towards them and made me sit beside him.

" I'll... I'll get the drinks out.. Saengie, help me with it," I excused myself and pulled Saengie into the kitchen and closed the door behind us.

" Yah! You should have informed me that they were coming! I totally embarrassed myself just now.." I glared at him and 'screamed' in the softest tone possible.

" Keke I told you you would regret asking me to befriend with the oxygen outside," Saengie laughed and said.

" Aish.. You should have informed me.. So I could at least wear a nicer piece of clothe.. It's Jaejoong oppa! Oh my god! Ahhhhh!!" I jumped up and down the kitchen, totally ignoring his presence.

" Piggy! He isn't your god!! And stop jumping! You're pregn-"

" Aish whatever... Komawoyo!"

" Luckily I brought along my goddess as well..."

" De de de!! Just ignore me and entertain your goddess later!"

We rolled our eyes at each other and took the drinks out.

" Hmm.. Heard you were unwell. Are you alright now?" Jaejoong oppa asked me in his sweetest voice.

" D..de.. Kamsahamnida.."

" Yah... Stop stuttering. It wasn't how you speak to me just now!" Saengie 'scolded' from the side.

" So.. How are both of you these years? Gill, Youngsaeng oppa is still really busy with his schedules right?" Taeyeon teased.

" Ahh..de.. He was so busy that he left without a single goodbye today..Keke."

" Yah piggy, I went to look for them.. I don't have anything on today."

" Keke aigoo hyung, don't call your wife piggy, it's not very nice," Jaejoong oppa sided me.

I smiled and nodded.

" Kwenchana, she prefers me calling her that," Saengie assumed.

" Since when?" I retorted.

" Since the day I know you."

" Keke wahh you guys are so sweet," Taeyeon teased.

" Aniyo... Taeyeon sii Erm..-"

" You can just stick to Taeyeon," She smiled and told me.

" Ahh de, so.. How is your new album going? Read from the internet about it."

" Good. Almost done with it."

" Wow.. All the best in your promotions! My dear Youngsaeng oppa here will be the first one to purchase your album," I laughed and tried embarrassing Saengie.

" De! She is so right. I already pre-ordered it online. I'm such a good friend right?" Saengie countered and grinned.

" Wah Jinja? Komawoyo!"

" Jaejoong oppa, I'll preorder your merchandise as well." I turned to the other side and muttered.

" De Cheongmal? Keke my number 1 fan huh?"

" De of course."

Saengie didn't bother about me and continued chatting with her goddess. While on my side, I didn't care about him either and continued chatting with my handsome oppa.

Occassionally, I would turn my head to peep on Saengie. He was beaming from ear to ear while chatting with his goddess.

 

Youngsaeng's POV

 

This piggy.. Aish...

As I started chatting with Taeyeon, I would peep at Gill occassionally. I have never seen her so happy in her punishment days.

" Your wife really likes Jaejoong oppa huh?" Taeyeon chuckled and asked.

" Ye... She talks about her BELOVED JAEJOONG OPPA every single day, she even hopes that Jaejoong will appear in her dreams every night..." I purposely raised my voice at his name.

Both of them turned and looked at me in unison. Gill bit her lower lips and shot me a deathly glare.

" Let me tell you a secret Jaejoong oppa, Saengie talks about his GODDESS TAEYEON every single day as well. Ssshh don't tell him I said it okay?" She said it so loudly deliberately.

" DE I WON'T SAY IT OUT!" Jaejoong replied in that volume as well.

I was literally at a loss. Taeyeon blushed and Gill made things worse.

"Let's play a game." Taeyeon suggested to enliven the mood.

" Hmm? Game?"

" De! The staring game. The person who blinks first loses. Then the winners will duel and the losers will duel to fish out the ultimate loser and winner."

 

Gill's POV

 

When Taeyeon suggested that game, I knew what was going on in her mind. It's either a must lose, or must die. She will pair myself with Jaejoong oppa and Saengie with herself to test our reactions. So if I were to win Jaejoong oppa, meaning I could stare in his eyes for a long time, I knew for sure that Saengie was going to make some alterations in the punishment rules.

" And which are the pairs?"

" Keke Gill ah, who do you want to pair with?"

" Erm... I'll pair with you. Can I?"

" Imagine two guys staring at each other. Isn't it awkward?"

" Aniyo! Not at all. Yah Saengie, you better lose to Jaejoong oppa."

" You're so confident of winning Taeyeon huh? She is the queen of staring you know. You will never have the chance to win her and pair with your Jaejoong oppa later."

" Let's see."

So the game started with us.

Taeyeon was indeed the queen of staring. I was starting to tear after a while. She didn't even twitch. At last, I decided to lose this game instead of losing my poor eyes.

" Ahhh such a pity..." Saengie mocked.

" Yah.. Ahh Kwenchana, Jaejoong oppa, please lose this. Just blink all you want."

" Keke ehh hyung will get me killed if I lose this." Jaejoong oppa joked.

" Kwenchana. Just try your best, but don't try too hard hmm?"

" Gill, Jaejoong oppa is known as the the king of staring too," Taeyeon tapped my shoulder and informed.

" De?? Aish.. I know Saengie is really lousy at this game. Yah Saengie, if you want to have a chance to look into your goddess's eyes, you better win this."

" De I will try my very best! Aish.. My precious eyes, please help me.. I don't want to be staring into a piggy's eyes..."

" Was that how both of you usually communicate? Hahaha it's like watching a gag show," Taeyeon laughed and stammered.

" Ani, he just wanted to show off in front of you," I added.

" Okay okay let's start!" Jaejoong oppa cut in to prevent us from bickering again.

Taeyeon and I stood at the side and waited for their turn to commence. Then, both of us burst into laughter when we saw the awkwardness between them. It was even weirder for us to be seeing two guys staring at each other for no good reasons.

" Ahhhahahaha! You blinked!!" Jaejoong oppa shouted and declared himself as the winner.

" Yah Heo Saengie!!!"

" Hahaha not my fault.. I..I..saw myself in his eyes..it's really funny.." Saengie cackled and stammered between his words.

" Okay! Let's have the losers duel match first!" Jaejoong oppa announced.

" Aish..." Saengie and I sighed.

" Hahaha Youngsaeng oppa, what's wrong with both of you? You guys are a couple," Taeyeon questioned dubiously.

" Not for this month..." I mumbled.

" Hmm? Why?"

" Ahhh ignore her. Let's get on with the game." Saengie immediately interrupted.

" Okay both of you get ready, 1,2 start!" Taeyeon removed her hand between our faces and commenced round 3.

Instead of staring, we ended up glaring at each other. We sent signals to each other's eyes.

 

You pabo... Chatting with your goddess so happily huh...

 

You too... With Jaejoong around, you totally forgotten you're married...

 

You were the one who yearned to pair with Taeyeon..

 

And what about you? You were praying so hard that Jaejoong will lose so you could lose yourself in his eyes...

 

I'm your wife! Not Taeyeon!

 

Yah! I'm your husband as well! Not your Jaejoong oppa!

 

I'm gonna win this so you could be the ultimate loser!

 

Let's see who start to tear first then!

 

" Omo, they look as though they are gonna kill each other.. Ottoke?" Taeyeon panicked.

" Yah yah yah okay okay both of you are winners! Stop stop.." Jaejoong oppa shook us up from the another-word-from-you-and-I'll-kill-you glare.

" Okay! Now the winners duel match!" I exclaimed.

" Ani.. Both of us were already out of the game. Keke, we just wanted to test both of your reactions. But it turned out to be...fatal..." Taeyeon laughed.

" Ani... Why would I want to kill my wife. Right?" Saengie placed his arm over my shoulder and said in a skeptic manner.

" Yeah..." I chuckled and shook my head.

Actually, from the start, Saengie knew i was disappointed with the punishment, so to make things better, he invited Jaejoong oppa over to cheer me up. And as I said, the whole Heo line has this ego in them, so he deliberately invited Taeyeon over as well to prevent himself from 'losing out'.

We had a long chat and soon, both of them had to leave for their schedules.

-------

 

" Komawo Saengie," I smiled and thanked him as soon as the door closed.

" I thought you wanted to get me killed hmm?" He chuckled and said.

" Aniya... I'm really happy today."

" Yah... It's just Jaejoong, can you not rejoice over him?"

" Jealous huh?"

" De! Honestly, yes I really am. I have never seen you so happy these few weeks. Only Jaejoong managed to cheer you up."

" Aniya.. I wasn't happy because of him. If I'm not married, maybe I would have gone crazy just now, but I knew I already have such a meticulous husband by my side, that kind of happiness could never be replaced, not even by the top and most handsome idol in the world. I saw through your intentions to cheer me up. I'm happy because of that."

He grinned in satisfaction and nodded. " I'm glad you knew it."

" Komapda.." I smiled and looked at him sincerely.

He took a deep breath and looked away, pretending he didn't see or feel anything.

" Are you regretting that you set those punishments now? In normal circumstances, you would have given me a hug or even a kiss depending on your mood, and I would accept it wholeheartedly. Aish.. Now you're falling into your own loophole." I teased.

" Ayyee you're really thick skinned. I didn't have that intention at all. You're too full of yourself piggy.." He chuckled and mocked.

" Jinja? Jinja? Jinja?"

" Ehh... Stop hovering around me. Don't you have better stuffs to do?"

" I do... Like..thinking whether I should use my precious 'kiss' chance now.. Do you want me to use it? Hmm Saengie?"

" Up to you. It's your chances anyway, not mine."

" Is there any way I could repeat a chance?"

" You really want to use it now?"

" I know you want me to. But I feel it would be such a waste to use it now.."

" Yah who says I wanted you to use it.."

" But your looks says it all. I-want-to-kiss-her-but-I-can't."

" You are really... Aish, just say it if you want it. Don't push that desire to me."

" Hmm.. Let me think... Ahh mianhae Saengie, I decided to leave the best for the last. So.. I'm not going to use it now. Are you really DISAPPOINTED now?"

" Ahh such a relief... My lips don't have to sacrifice itself to touch something unfavourable today..."

" Aish.. You and your ego... I would teach my kids so that they wouldn't inherit that Heo's 'signature pride'."

" All the best then. It's already in our blood. Just blame yourself for marrying a Heo and giving birth to Heo kids."

" So I'm to blame now? You were the one who made those Heo kids. That ego blood is in you!"

" Aish if not for me, you won't even have a chance to carry adorable and pretty babies of your own!!"

" Vice Versa!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! :)) Anyway, I kinda got inspired and started a ONESHOT >>> Managing The Wonders

It will be a rather short oneshot :) So yup, you can take a look if you're interested! ^^

 

 

@ Areu501

Keke how dramatic did you think it will be? Keke ~ Nah.. Saengie won’t abolish that punishment so easily. He is not going easy on Gill now hahaha. Yeah, saengie knows best, Gill have to endure it no matter what. Thankyu for commenting unnie~ ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Hehe aww thanks! (: Yeah those kids.. Aish.. they don’t really get the whole situation actually so can’t blame them keke. Ahh you will be on Gill’s side as well? Ahhhh then who’s gonna be on Saengie’s side? >.< Keke. Yeah Haraboji is more worried than anybody else actually, he just doesn’t show it out. Nah..Saengie won’t cut the punishment.. LOL maybe he will? Just by a few hours? Hahaha. Thanks for commenting dongsaengie! ^o^

@ moonglow

LOL yeah, his stubborn behaviour XD Hahaha after one month.. hmm.. I’ll make them quarrel again and extend the punishment. Lol nah joking, I won’t be that mean. Her punishment is gonna be over soon, just a few more of their chapters ((: Oh, I know you wouldn’t notice it, but I felt bad, so yeah decided to apologise hehe. ^^ Anyway, thankyu for commenting chinguuuu! ~ :DD

@ i_candie

Hahaha yeah haraboji just won’t admit he is getting older lol. Haha I laughed at the ‘baby faced beauty’. True~ Hehe. Gill is gonna give up trying so hard..haha she will just obediently wait for that month to pass XD Awww WGM? Wow… I think they will be a very weird but hilarious couple if it happens hahaha. I laughed so hard at every episode of joongbo couple’s episode. Aigoo…can’t stop laughing at leader’s 4D answers LOL. Keke noo, he’ll sponser you to buy anything you like (: Using his money wahaha. Ahhh no no both of you should be shopping together instead ^^ I think I’ll get hit by Jungmin oppa for taking his earplugs away LOL. Thankyu for commenting chingu! ^o^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Yeah Haraboji is just keeping his pride. Aigooo~ Keke ottoke? What to do about his pride? O.o LOL. But yeah, you’re right, haraboji loves Gill keke. Aww so he is really starting to regret right? Yes! The Heo family line..Aishhh~  keke. Hahaha I laughed so hard at ‘I can see Saengie's future in Haraboji’. LOL! Yeah Gill won’t allow that to happen as well keke. Thankyu for commenting dongsaengie! ^^