Fate is cruel

Promise not to love

Junhyung's POV

"Andwae!! Grace!!!! Ettokhae.....How can i live forever without you? You're the only girl i've ever fall for....only you.." I cried as i moved toward Grace and kissed her beautiful cheek.

"Grace, why did you leave me so soon? You promise me would would accept my proposal today....Grace baby, we're getting married but why.....why did you leave me? How can i live alone in this world without you..?.Don't you know that i love you so much? how can i let you go?? I promise you that i'll never fall for anyone else....I only love you Grace.....hajima..."

"Junhyung, please accept the fact...even tough how much you kissed her, she won't wake up." Grace's mum said persuading me.

How could she leave me this way? I didn't get to say goodbye to her....Grace, i promise you i'll never fall for other girls.....Grace.......hajima....why didn't she tell me that she was sick? I wanna be there for her..

That day, even when i don't want to let Grace go, i can't do anything....this is fate....my awfull fate. Even when i love her so much i can't do anything to save her...Awfull me....Stupid fate..our stupid destiny....everything's stupid now...STUPID!!!! I'M A STUPID FOOL!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED HER CHALLANGE...GRACE..... I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU......I JUST WISH THERE'S SOMETHING I CAN DO TO MAKE HER ALIVE AGAIN......WHY AM I SO STUPID? GRACE!!!!!!

All that i can do that day is just to watch her funeral,it hurts me so much.....if i can switch place with Grace...I prefer to die than seeing her that way....Why is destiny so cruel?? Why can't my love story have a happy ending? stuppid!! EVERYTHING'S STUPID...

"Grace....jeongmal.....bogoshipoyo..." those words keep on coming out from my mouth...my proposal day have been turned into a disaster!! This day should ended with a happy kiss and smile but why?? why? why? is destiny so cruel?? i hate me, i hate my life.... i hate everything~~~

As that day ended, Grace's body was safely burried, my future bride is being burried in that awfull soil...the soil for the deaths....that should be me....i rather die that seeing her die.....

I TRUELY LOVE HER....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hey there readers....

thank you for your patience waiting my second update....

i hope you guys will love it...

Comment, subscribe and lastly enjoy your life =D