Final Promise

Promise not to love

Junhyung's POV

A week passed since that night.All day long, i keep on thinking of her, thinking of us,when i promised not to love that day,i'm very sure that i can fulfill my promise. Do i love Shin Hye? Dear Lord,help me..

One of the nights i dreamed of Grace. "it's okay with me if you want to replace me,i love you,baby" she told me in my dreams. i keep on dreaming the same thing over and over again. Grace let me to love other girl "i love you, i loved only you"

I went out for a walk one late night.

Feeling the breeze, the air and surrounding. Couples we're sittin' doing their stuffs. I just walked ignoring the surrounding.What have i done in my past life until i'm being punished like this?

i just walked and walked. i saw one familiar face, sitting on the bench. I walked towards that person.

" hey, can i sit here?" she nodded.

i sat beside her.

"shin hye yahh, i keep on thinking of you all day and night."

she just sat beside me lifelessly, what's wrong with her?

"shin hye yahh, are you sick? what's wrong with you?"

Shin hye moved her body nearer to me. She held my hands and our eyes met.

"Junhyung-ahh, i've something to tell you.."

She paused. Her eyes were sad, really really sad.

" i'm dying"

"what the hell? are you serious?"

My heart sank. is she serious with this? is she leaving me too?

"haha, i'm just playing.why do you look so worried? you liked me?"

Shin hye said smiling, even tough, she's smiling i can feel something that's not right here? what is it? and why is it keep on bothering me?

"aniya...but don't play like that again. arraso?"

She let go of my hand.

" Junhyung, do you mind if we become friends? really good friends?"

" i would love to be your friend."

why did she asked me that question? what's wrong with her?

"i wanna hang out with you more often, i want you to be beside me all the time, would you be my bestfriend?"

"shin hye yah, what's wrong with you? seriously, please tell me..this is getting creepy"

"i seriously meant that, do you mind being my bestfriend?"

"yes? but what's wrong with you?"

"since now you're my bestfriend,"

she paused, helding out her pinky,

"promise me that you'll be there for me everytime i need you"

She pulled my pinky and made me to promise.

i'm tied with another promise.

Since than night, Shin hye became a part of me,

***

"junhyung, i like you"

"junhyung, you're so cute"

"junhyung, i love walking with you"

"junhyung,you're so funny"

" i like you junhyung"

"thank you, i have fun today,"

" i hope to be with you forever"

"junhyung,"

these words,she said to me, every time we met, she keep on telling me she like me, every day, when our day's over, she would surely kiss my cheek and said that she hope she'll have the chance of being with me forever. what's wrong with her?

***

two month passed, i'm getting really close with Shin Hye? the feeling of wanting to be a friend and the feeling of wanting a lover like her, i'll just bury it in this chest of mine.

One fine everning, while i was sitting on the couch in my living room day dreaming, Shin Hye sent me a text,

----------------------------------------------------------------

junhyung,

can we meet later?

central park 8 pm,

i like you.....annyong =)

----------------------------------------------------------------

[FAST FORWARD]

"JUNHYUNG!" shin hye shouted as i ran towards her.

"shin hye? what's wrong?"

"nothing, i just wanna meet you"

she paused looking at me, " for the last time" she whispered

"hmm? what do you meant for the last time?"

i asked confusingly.

"junhyung, can you accompany me tonight? i want to see the stars with you tonight, i have something to tell you too.."

Both of us walked and sat on the bench where i first made a promise with her. where i promise to be with her forever.

Time passes by, when she finally spoke to me,

"junhyung, i have something for you."

she passed a piece of paper to me,

"read it when i'm gone,"

" what do you mean by you're gone? where are you going?"

i said, and surprisingly, she pulled me into a hug and said...

"Junhyung, i like you, i like you a lot, i like you more than you can ever estimate how much i like you. When i'm liking you, i started to fall for you and soon, i started loving you,"

the way she say those words, i know that she really meant it..i can feel that she's crying.

deep inside, i'm feeling the same way too but i could never admit it.She pulled out and our eyes met. i can see that she's hurt,

" junhyung, can you do me a favor? this is the last thing i'll ask from you.."

" wait, where are you going and why are you like this?"

"i'm going somewhere that you can't go, you'll never get to go there. i'll ask you again, do you mind doing me a favor?"

Why did she use confusing words on me?helplessly, my head just nodded.

"you might think that i'm desprete or sumthing but i just want to ask your permission. can i kiss you?"

"You wanna kiss me? are you sick? are you okay?"

She wants to kiss me? what's wrong with her?

"Junhyung, yes, i'm sick, sick of loving you, i'm sick of everything.. and i really really liked you a lot"

I looked at her, her deep eyes, her sorrowfully eyes, it's hard for me to resist,

i'm sorry gracey baby, but, i think i like Shin Hye, i began to like her,

" Park Shin Hye, i don't give you the permision to kiss me,"

i paused, staring her eyes,

" i don't give you the permission to kiss me but give me the permission to kiss you,"

Before she could even opened to speak, i moved my body toward her, our face was just centimeters apart, i could feel her hot breath.

" i like you"

i said pulling her body towards me,i held the wrist and placed it at the back of my body. my right hand was on her cheek and my other hand was at the back of her head. i pulled her closer toward me, and kissed her lips passionately.

A tear fell from her left eye, i wiped them off her face. in between the kiss, we paused catching our breath.

"Junhyung, i love you, and i'll always will"

" i love you too, don't ever leave me."

i pulled her into another kiss. This the i really meant it, this kiss, was because i love her, i started to love her. i'm sorry, grace.

Exactly, one and a half minute pass, Shin Hye fell down from her position.

" haha, you're funny, come on, wake up, stop playing around,"

" what's wrong?"

i said when she's not replying me. i moved my body nearer to her and held out my finger placing it on her wrist.

hell, she's not breathing..i called the ambulance.

[FAST FORWARD]

 

" Doctor, how's my friend? is she alright?"

i asked, worried. The doctor's face was rather sad,

"i'm sorry but i can't save your friend, she sick, really sick, she had a brain cancer in the critical situation,i can't save her, i'm sorry."

i took out the paper she gave me earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear junhyung,

the best time in my life is knowing you.

the first time i saw you, i thought that you're a crazy insane hot typed guy, when we first met, you hugged me.

i'm happy that i can spent my last two months with you, when i first liked you, it was hard for me because you're not the kind of guys who look at girls,

Because of that, i started to like you even more, more than you would even know.And because i can't control my feelings, i started to fall for you and soon, i relized that i love you

i want to tell you that i love you, i'll love you always and forever.

Junhyung, i love you

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My heart sank,

" shin hye yahh, i like you"

" shin hye yahh, i like you a lot"

"shin hye yahh, i started to love you"

"shin hye yahh, i love you, i love you because it's you"

"chaibal, hajima,"

" i beg you, don't leave me. i really love you"

Tears rolled down my cheek just like the rain, flowing when people doesn't need them.

love, it's word that can make your heart jump,

love, it's a word that would break your heart,

love, can really really hurt you.

Is this the consequences i must faced because of not holding my self back?

why is it i'm not fated to be happy? why is it that i can't have a happy relation ship with out tears and soils?

why is it that every woman i love would surely leave me?

After today, i won't let this thing happen to any other woman anymore, i really really promise this time that i'll never love again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so guys !!!

how's my final chapter? comments are most welcomed.

and i wanna thank all my subscribers for subscribing and all of my readers as well, i really hope you guys will support my other stories too =)