My Love Story

Promise not to love

Junhyung's POV

Ye,Miss Park Shin Hye asked me out..i just agreed, i can't say no,it feels like i'm talking with my baby when i talk to her.and ye, she asked me out tonight and that means i got only thirty minutes to get myself ready.

We're going to have dinner together.As we both agreed, we met at the same restaurant which we first met.ye, that restaurant.

i arrived infront of the restaurant. i parked my car.i saw Miss Park Shin Hye's car. oh ye, she arrived already.i walked in the restaurant. she saw me and waved. i walked towards our table.

"Annyong heseyo, Miss Park Shin Hye, do i keep you waiting? If i do, mianhe, jeongmal mianhe" i said as i took the seat infront of her.

"Aniyaa, i just came.So what you would like to eat Yong Junhyung-ssi?"

"No need to be too formal. We're not working together anymore,so just call me junhyung."

"arraso, Yong junhyung -ssi," she paused staring at me. I winked at her "i meant junhyung,do call me Shin Hye"

Both of us ordered our food and ate it together.

Soon,

" So shin hye, where are we going now?" i asked

"Just follow my lead. follow my car. you drive yours i drive mine. is it okay with you?"

"nde"

i walked in my car and she did the same too.i just followed her lead.

Some time passed and soon her car stopped. We arrived at a park. both of us parked our cars.

I walked out of my car and walked to Shin Hye.

" So, what are we doing here?" i asked.

"umm, enjoying the view?"

both of us walked to a bench nearby. we sat on it.

" Yahh, a shooting star!!" Shinhye suddenly shouted.She reminds me of Grace again. Grace loves shooting star too and she would surely make a wish when she saw one. "Junhyung palli, make a wish." Shinhye continued.

I wish to be with Grace one more time

"nahh, i don't believe in this.." i said to Shin hYE.

" You are so mean...Junhyung" that's exactly the same sentence Grace would reply if i said that.

I just gave Shinhye a smirk.Minutes passed, we both only stared at the sky, i could see the stars shining so brightly above me.

"Junhyung, actually, the reason i asked you out is because...."

"nde?" i asked staring  her eyes.

" because i have something to tell you"

" and that is?" i asked

" i.....i......i....like you " she blushed right away,

what the hell? she liked me? i thought she hated me.i don't know what i should say.. i think i like her too but, isn't that because she looked like grace? and how about my promise.? i'm stuck..

"Shin Hye yahh,you like me?"

" nde," she hid her face from me and it's all in red now.

" i don't know how to response. i think i like you too but, i have some bad history about love, and i've made a promise to this someone and i don't think we can be together."

"Junhyung, i have a bad history about love too and since then, i promise not to love again, i promise not to fall for any guys anymore but, you're just too different, and i can really say to you now that i like you..like you a lot,i don't want to loose you" tears filled her eyes.. she finally gave up and started to cry infront of me.

it hurts me a lot seeing her teardrops falling to the ground.She really reminds me of Grace, i pulled her towards me, i hugged her in comfort.

"Shin hye ahh, don't cry, i don't worth your teardrops. you should stop crying, i don't worth it, and you must understand that.i do like you but i can't.i'm tied with my promise."

i hugged her even tighter,why is it my love story like this? my loved one left me, i found a new one but i can't hold her tight,it was all because of a promise.

no one can replace Grace, not even Shin Hye.

"Shin Hye ahh, i'll tell you why, why i hold myself back, before i came to seoul, i had this one beautiful girlfriend, her name is Grace, i really love her, one fine evening, i brought her to a restaurant, i asked her to marry me" i paused as tear fell from my right eye.

"Grace said that she would really marry me if i try to live one day without her.i stupidly, agreed, and so the next day, i don't even contacted her. the day onwards, i went to her house, i brought the ring."

i wiped my tears off my face,"i found her dead, she was very ill,i was too disappointed,i promised that i would never loved again. until, i saw you, you looked exactly like Grace, Shin Hye, you really looked like her.

i told her my love history, no matter what, no one can replace Grace, i still love her, love her very much

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyong heseyo,

updated =)

well enjoy~~ i hope you guys like it

and ye, we're reaching the end =)

read, comment subscribe and enjoy your life.