Gracey Baby? Park Shin Hye?

Promise not to love

Junhyung's Pov

Park Shin Hye, i wonder how she looks like?? hmm, like i care? All have to do with her is just work.

Today's my appointment with her.Both of us agreed to meet each other in a chinese restaurant. As usual, i'm late....

I woke up around 8 and started to get ready,when i'm done with myself, i rushes to the restaurant. As i entered the restaurant, i saw Grace... i walked towards her and started hugging her.."Baby, i know that it was only a dream when you died the other day...Gracey baby i miss you so much."

Grace suddenly pushed me away from her." Yahh, are you mad or something? i'm not your Gracey baby...yahh get away from me before i called the cops!" Grace said threatening me.

"Gracey baby, why are you like this? i really really miss you....." i started to hug her again.

"let go of me!!! i'm not your Gracey baby!!i'm Park Shin Hye!!!" She pushed me away and yelled at me.

"PARK SHIN HYE?? Are you serious ?/" i said staring her deep eyes."nde, come to your common sense, i'm PARK SHIN HYE"

I can't believe this. Am I dreaming or something? Park Shin Hye look exactly like Grace. I need to wake my self up...Grace left me and she's in heaven now... i need to accept the fact now..When i looked at Park Shin Hye, my love memories with Grace keep on flashing back in my mind. Seeing her lips, i remembered everytime i kissed Grace. Those kissable lips are irresistible. I must hold my self back. Duplication is bad... Even tough i like to look at her because she looked like Grace but SHE'S NOT MY GRACEY BABY.

Park Shin Hye's POV 

nahh, that lawyer is late for our first appointment...i dislike waiting for other people.While i was waiting for that lawyer, A guy who was really really handsome came to me and hugged me and started calling me "GRACEY BABY" what the heck is that?

Even tough he's hot but i need to keep my pride. I pushed him away and threten to call the cops. He hugged me again but i pushed him away again. I told him i'm not his "GRACEY BABY" but i'm PARK SHIN HYE.

When i told him that, he looked really shocked... I walked away from him and sat on my table waiting for my lawyer to come.

Exactly two and a half minutes passed, the guy who hugged me earlier came to me.

"Annyong heseyo, Yong Junhyung-imnida...Park Shin Hye-sshi? I'm your lawyer."he bowed at me.

okay, so now a really insane-hot typed guy is my lawyer..ettokhae?

i'm seriously getting crazy this way.

"Annyong heseyo. Park Shin Hye-imnida.nice to meet you Mr. Yong." i bowed back to him.

"so, what can i do for you Miss Park?"

"i need you to handle my case."

Now Mr Yong is staring at me. He's deep eyes are really beautiful..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update =) hope you guys will love it =D

read, comment, subscribe and enjoy your life ^-^