Maybe I like you because of Grace

Promise not to love

Junhyung's POV

I really love Grace.

Why is it this Park Shin Hye choose our firm and why I'm ASKED TO BE HER LAWYER?Stupid fate~~ and i don't like it. Back to work, i'm handling her case and i'm not telling much about her case. because, it's work.

Miss Park Shin Hye is really polite and nice. She's soft spoken. Dear mother of nature, is this Grace's twin? Everything about Grace and her is the same. They even liked the same food.

When i'm eating with her just now, i'm feeling like i'm with my baby Grace.The way she helped her self with the food, the way she chewed her food, the way she smiled, it's the same.

I'm curious, is she really Park Shin Hye or she's my baby Grace?? How if i fall for her?How if i begin liking her? My promise, i'll fulfill my promise. I PROMISED GRACE I'LL NEVER LOVE OTHER GIRLS.I'm seriously afraid if i can't fulfill that promise i've made.

i'll repeat this to myself again. Duplication is not good!

I'm just a lonely man, searching for my lost one. When this lady came to my life, i felt something different.My life begin to shine again, like before, when i'm with my baby.Even tough it's not even twenty-four hours meeting her, my life begin to shine...will she be my star? even if she want, i can't seriously...i'm tied with my promise.

Next Monday's our first trail with the defendant.I must win this case so that i'll never get to see Park Shin Hye again,and i can fulfill the promise i've made.

Through out the week,i've spend a lot of time with Miss Park. We worked really hard on her case.Because i'm a well-trained lawyer, i think it's possible for me to win this case.

My feelings, were all mixed up.I wonder if she felt the same about me?Yes, i can't accept the fact that Grace left me and i'm still searching for her, i'm searching for my love. Park Shin Hye can't replace my Grace, even if i have that feeling of liking her, maybe it's because of duplication.

I don't think i can like her for who she is. I like her because of Grace.

A week passed, tomorrow's our first trail. With the evidence and facts i've i'm very sure that i can win this case.

I'll do my best. Miss Park Shin Hye.