Try to live Forever without me

Promise not to love

Junhyung's POv

"Grace, will you marry me" i said as i kneeled infront of my pretty girlfriend.

Grace break into tears as i said those words. Every single human in the restaurant is watching our action.If she didn't accept my proposal i'll be totally embarrassed.

"If you really want to marry me,i want you to do something for me first." Grace said as she hand to her hand to me to help me to stand from my earlier position.

I will do anything for her. This is the first time Grace ever asked me to do something for her. " I'll do anything you asked" i said as i hugged my girlfriend tightly.

Grace loosen the grip and said "Baby, try to live one day without me and i'll surely marry you---" i cut her sentence before she could finish it.." anything for you, i'll do it because i love you so much"

I walked us both out of the restaurant and sent Grace home.

 

Grace's POV

Today, Junhyung purposed me. I just wish i could tell him that I'm dying....He didn't even let me to finish my sentence just now. In two days, i'm going to leave this world...maybe we'll be able to be together in the next life.

If he could live one day without me, i'm sure he'll accept the fact that i'm leaving him alone in this world. My sickness didn't show...I've tried my best to hide it from him and till today, i've done it.... i hide it from him..

I love him more than words could explain.Right after the proposal scene,Junhyung right away sent me home.....can he live one day without me?

------THE NEXT DAY----

None in my family knows that i'm dying...Early in the morning, i helped my mother to make breakfast and i threats everyone well. when breakfast was over, i called every single person in my family, my friends and seek apology from them.Everyone said that i'm very weird today.

Of course you will be weird when it's the last day for you to live. Junhyung didn't called me or even texted me.... he've done a very good job over here.

~~i'll always love you~~

Junhyung's Pov

I managed to live one day with out Grace. Even tough it's hard, but for the sake of marrying her, everything's possible.

I woke up really early..the next day.I brought the ring with me. I drove my car to Grace's house.The surrounding there was seriously weird. Everyone‘s crying.....All of Grace's relative was there too. Everyone's crying really hard.

I just ignored the surrounding enviroment and went straight in the house.As i stepped in the house, i myself break into tears. There i saw Grace's dead body.I rushes towards her and started kissing her forehead..

"Grace, you promise you'll accept my proposal today....Grace....why did you leave me?? wae? wae? wae?? hajima, chaibal hajima..."

Hearing my awful cry Grace's mom hugged me and passed a piece of note to me...

" Junhyung, Grace left this for you"

As i was crying hardly i opened the note and read it

--------------------------------------------------------------

Baby, you didn't give me the chance to finish my sentence last two days. I love you so much but we're not meant for each other. Even if  we loved each other so much, we can't be together. I have to leave you.... and when you leave this world too, we'll meet each other in heaven.

Now that you can live one day with out me, try to live forever without me. jeongmal choahe....neomu,neomu,neomu saranghae.....nol, saranghae.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's my story?? well, this is just a short story...there are a few more chapters..

I made this for my brother...

so if you guys like it, read, comment,subscribe and lastly enjoy your life ^-^