chapter 5

i married him for love..he thought otherwise

meeting his hyungs part 2 :)

*author's note*

>> you've 'met' ria's bestfriends, samantha and aia..and they will have a fan fic of their own with their love interests..kim heechul and yesung...i might add another lovestory..who knows :D for now enjoy kyu and ria's love story...

 

i look at kyuhyun as he was driving the car thru the quite busy streets of seoul, i was sitting infront with him and at the back we could still here the constant bickering and teasing of sammie and heechul ( i must admit..heechul looked a lot prettier than any of us..and he looked very stylish too..hehe he's like soo kawaii..) well heechul was teasing sammie and the latter was telling him in the nicest way possible to off or go to mars..

'sammie-ah...why wont you look at me??' heechul complained

'only friends call me sammie..and you kim heechul isnt one of those privileged few...wakarimasuka??' sam told him

heechul shook his head sending pretty black hair back and forth 'damn his hair is smoother than mine' i thought 

'of course im not your friend..ill be your namjachingu and you'll be my yojachingu' he said 

sam looked murderous and screamed 'go to freakin hell and never ever come back kim heechul!'

'only if you come with me jagiya' heechul said with that smirk on his face. sam just looked at him and decided to look outside the window, i've never seen her so irritated before though i know the truth :)

i looked back at kyuhyun who was at that moment smiling at me...i rolled my eyes and pointed outside 'eyes on the road driver..please?' i told him and he grinned sheepishly at me..and my traitor of a heart started thumping wildly..

i decided to look at aia and yesung..they were both silent at the back...aia caught my eye and tried to wave but yesung was holding her hand and he was doing a monologue and aia was nodding every now and then..he was switching to korean and english and he was saying a lot of things..sweet things, nonsense and he was also talking about the weather..

'ehh?? weather?? sugoi..' i whispered

'okay...everyone we're here!! ria-ah..ill help you with your bag' kyuhyun told me as he tried to get my bag from my lap and before i could stop him he already got it and was pulling me out of the car

aia and yesung followed suit with the latter still talking a hundred miles per minute and aia was trying so hard not to laugh, i look back at sam and heechul..sam was trying to get her bag from heechul's hands but the latter only smiled at her and told her gallantly that he'll carry the 'heavy bag' for her..

'his hyungs are weird...i never realized that the suju's can be weirdos when they see a girl' i whispered as we entered the elevator

kyuhyun smiled at me 'what are you whispering about ria-ah..still cold?' he asked me, he was holding my hand and rubbing it in between his fingers

i shook my head and tried not to sigh...im in deep if his sweetness continues...

we went out of the elevator and we stopped infront of the only door i saw on that floor..wtf they occupy the whole floor?? eerie...weird..

'ria-san...heechul is annoying as !' sam whispered to me

i giggled and looked at heechul's innocent face, he smiled at me and i smiled back 'he seems to like you sammie-san'

'duhhh baka...grrr he makes me mad' sam added and sighed as heechul approached her with that smirk of his 

'missed me already?? soo..' he said making sam groan in frustration

aia grinned at me when yesung released her 'finally!! he can talk for ages'

'you liked it aia-san :)' i could have added more when the door open and we were welcomed by suju's leader leeteuk himself followed by a hyperactive sungmin, a curious donghae and a dancing eunhyuk and ryeowook....let the crazy weekend begin...

***

kyu's pov

'what???'

'fiance??'

'how?? kyuhyunnie?? how the hell did you get a very adorable fiance like her??!!'

i couldnt help but grin at the questions of my hyungs...with the exception of heechul and yesung who was at that moment busy with his fiance's bestfriends..i smiled at them and felt ria take my hand..so the lil sailor is nervous..

'it will be ok ria-ah..they will like you' i whispered to her, she looked at me and nodded..

'hyungs..you're scaring my fiance...be nice' i told them

'aww ria-sshi we didnt mean to scare you' leeteuk hyung said with a smile 'you're too pretty to be his fiance' 

ria smiled and bowed,  then without a warning sungmin hugged her and jumped her around the room 'we have new magnaes in the family :) finally'

'hyung..dont hug her too hard'

eunhyuk and donghae grinned at me while ryeowook chuckled and mouthed the word 'jealous' i rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him

leeteuk hyung clapped his hands getting everyones attention 'why dont we let our babies introduce themselves first before heechul kisses our pretty baby near him' he said making heechul scratch behind his neck and looked at us sheepishly..

'konichiwa minna san..im ria hanami yamaguchi, pleased to meet you' 

sam smiled at them and stucked her tongue out at heechul 'konichiwa, im samantha lynne hernandez, but you can call me sam'

before aia could introduce herself yesung immediately stepped infront of her 'a-chan...she's mine hyungs'

aia blushed and bowed at them 'im aia so..konbanwa'

after the introductions..we all had dinner together with the exception of sam and heechul who was at that moment settling a bet using the psp..

i didnt have to worry much about letting ria meet my family..they all loved her and welcomed her with open arms which was different from how they welcomed haneul...

***

thats another story :) wow i finished 3 chapters and its almost 2am here :) well i hope you guys liked it..leave comments they're greatly appreciated :)