chapter 4

i married him for love..he thought otherwise

Seoul...meeting his hyungs

kyu's pov

i look around the airport in search for that cute japanese girl that told me to go to hell when i told her im meeting her and her friends at the airport..she had spunk and beauty thats for sure, she also wasnt afraid to talk back to me and speak her mind, I am sure that my hyungs would like her...Ria was just like Haneul, not that they ever showed signs that they liked my ex.

I sighed and tried to erase that sad thought in my head.I didnt have the time to wallow to self pity and sorrow, I cant linger on the sad memories of a person who wouldnt come back...and I can just save that story some other time..for now I have to find my adorable fiance who can cuss like a sailor...

'kyuhyun-ah? why are we at the airport?' yesung asked me since I decided to bring 2 of my hyungs with me to the airport so that they can meet Ria right away.

heechul looked up from his ipod and poked me on the ribs 'eh?? weird one....why are we here?'

'chill hyungs..its a surprise' I said with a smile as I spotted a lovely japanese girl wearing a pink knitted sweater and beanies 'wait for me here..i'll be right back'

'ria-ah! yo-bo!! over here' I shouted

she turned around and narrowed her almond shaped eyes at me 'you..you!!! grrr cho kyuhyun!!! why didnt you tell me that we had to come all the way to korea just to have a date??!!'

the mere mention of 'we' made me look at her friends...one was smiling at me and the other was mouthing an apology for my fiance's outburst..I smiled and bowed at them in greeting.

'annyong..im cho kyuhyun..welcome to korea' I said

the one who looked like a japanese doll smiled at me 'konicihiwa! im aia marie'

'im samantha lynne, but they all call me sam...ria doesnt like planes much..' sammie said with a grin

'aww yo-bo why didnt you tell me you dont like flying?' I asked my fiance who was at that moment blowing air in her hands

she stuck her tongue out at me 'too late for regrets..oppa, its cold here'

I smiled and led them back to my hyungs 'do you have any luggages?' I asked seeing that they only had backpacks with them

'nope..we're only staying for the weekend not a month' ria murmured

' you can stay longer yo-bo...' I whispered as I pulled her close in my arms, she felt her stiffen but let me have my way and surprisingly I liked having her within arms reach 'id let you meet my hyungs'

'ohh...what do you have there kyuhyunnie?' heechul asked me while looking intently at sam, the latter was trying hard to look away but heechul walked closer to her 'pretty...im kim heechul, whats your name?'

sam looked at him and rolled her eyes 'its not free im afraid'

'dont worry i can pay...' heecul answered with a knowing grin 'i like her..can we keep her?'

yesung groaned and rolled his eyes 'sorry miss, he didnt take his prescribed medication earlier' he said as he explained to a still quite offended sam

'i know a mentally retarded individual when i see one...' sam retorted

'sammie' aia took hold of sam's elbow 'gomen...she's usually very friendly'

it was yesung's turn to be dumbstruck the moment aia talked 'wow...'

Ria and I watched the 'show' infront of us,for we were forgotten all of a sudden..but I didnt mind for I had ria in my arms and it felt good holding her..

'looks like your hyungs are taken with my bestfriends' ria told me.

I laughed upon seeing sam stuck her tongue out at heechul as the latter tried to ask for her name again, I saw yesung look at aia with stars in his eyes..

'yup...when will you be taken with me  then honey?' I asked her 

she punched my arm and shook her head 'when hell freezes over cho kyuhyun!'

I grinned and pulled her closer...I took hold of her arms and leaned down to give her a kiss on the forehead,I was rewarded by a pretty little blush that had me smiling..

'looks like hell just froze over yo-bo' I whispered

****

what do you guys think?? hehe too cheezy?? :) comments anyone??