chapter 2: meeting my inlaws and my future husband

i married him for love..he thought otherwise

i managed a sigh of relief as i got out of the restaurant's comfort room, why the hell am i such a klutz today?? time really isnt on my side today from the moment i woke up until i met up with my mom and the future in laws for dinner.

i sighed again as i decided to go back inside the comfort room in an attempt to calm my nerves and my heart, it threatened to jump off my rib cage as of that moment...

'relax ria hanami yamaguchi, breathe in..breathe out....' i told myself as i checked my reflection infront of the mirror, i almost looked as pale as the paper towel that i was clutching in my hand..

i shook my head and rumaged my bag for my blush on and lip gloss. sammie told me that if i look good then i would start feeling good..i just hope that will work, i cant go back there looking like a zombie and make a complete fool of myself infront of them...'get a grip ria!'

'why didnt mama tell me that im going to marry cho kyuhyun??!!' i started to complain though i already knew my answer..i didnt bother to ask...i was too busy thinking of a w ay to escape to ever ask my mother anything or even something about my future husband.

i was going to marry THE cho kyuhyun...the youngest member of super junior...the man of my dreams...the apple of my eye...and hell the man i dreamt of marrying someday...but  not like this..not like a business arrangement. i want him to like me!!! i want him to see me as a woman...hell i didnt have time for foolishness. i had the wind knocked out of me i saw kyuhyun-oppa the moment i went inside the recieving area of the restaurant and i had the shock of my life the moment my mother introduced him to me as my future husband much to the delight of his overjoyed parents. i guess i didnt have to worry about my inlaws liking me..they seem to be fond of me...that would be the least of my problems..

'i am such an idiot!' i cursed myself as i got out of the comfort rrom, i cant hide there forever though the idea of flushing myself inside the toilet proved to be interesting

i looked around the restaurant and again cursed myself for i couldnt remember what private room i was suppose to go back to.

'could this night get any better than this?!' i murmured as i walked around not sure if i should go left or right.

without warning i heard a chuckle behind me and i knew without turning back that the voice belonged to the man responsible for me being a nervous wreck that evening 'damn it!! be still my heart' i slowly looked back and saw kyuhyun leaning quite comfortably at one of the walls behind me..

'are you lost ria-ah? dont worry this night could get better' he told me

*kyuhyun's pov..(i want to edit this part...i guess)

i couldnt help but , she looked so cute as she was talking to herself a minute ago. i must admit that i found her interesting the moment he saw her enter the restaurant, she didnt bother to dress for the occasion for she was wearing her nursing uniform to dinner, or was it an indication that she didnt want to be married to him..i really didnt have any answers for that. the moment i knew and i was told that i have to marry a certain ria hanami yamaguchi, i didnt waste much time in finding what i can about her without the knowledge of my parents. they gave me little to no information just a picture and some basic facts..i believed in knowing the 'enemy' before dealing with her.

she was a small girl to begin with but she looked too pretty to be called cute, but then again the word cute fits her just fine..she was so small and she looked so fragile. she was indeed a cute little thing with her long brown hair in chop sticks, almond shaped brown eyes, cute nose and full y lips..getting married to her suddenly appealed to me.

I considered her as a duty...a duty I knew I would like doing...

'how long have you been standing there kyuhyun-sama?' she asked me

'sama? hmm why dont you start calling me kyuhyun-ah? say my name again..this time with the ah'

she glared at me and shook her head 'im japanese, we're not married yet so dont order me around'

'japanese eh? and japanese women are suppose to be docile and obedient to their husbands right?' i added just to

'you're not my husband' she hissed and i was fascinated by her cute and angry blush

i laughed and took hold of her hand and slipped the engagement ring on her finger, she just stared at me in obvious wonder

'there, its official...we're engaged, come on my obedient fiance, lets get back to our parents, they were worried you would flush yourself in the toilet in an attempt to escape' i told her

she just looked at me and groaned 'our parents might have ESP..geez what a night'

i couldnt help but grin as i escorted her back to our vip room, so she was indeed planning to flush herself in the toilet...that thought made him laugh, and she didnt even seem to care about me being in the music industry..or does she even know who i am?? hmmm....

'ria? id like to tell you something..i know my mom just gave you my name....its about my work'

she stopped walking and turned around to look at me ' cho kyuhyun if you're going to tell me you're a star in korea i wouldnt believe you...i know about super junior, i know about your music and the bond that you have with the other super junior members..you treat each other as brothers. i know what you do and i wont take you away from it'

i stood there in awe and admiration at her revelation 'so you knew all along...'

'you guys are famous here and well everywhere' she told me then added 'kyuhyun-sama i didnt want this...'

'i know you didnt baby..but we have to do it..we have to get married..maybe we can work things out' i told her as i held out my hand 'baby steps..we'll take it one day at a time'

and for the first time that night i saw her smile as she took my hand in hers.. 'baby steps..' she said the added 'should i call you oppa?? hmm maybe i ought to learn korean..'

***

the 2nd chapter....lol what do you guys think??