chapter 10

i married him for love..he thought otherwise

hello cho kyuhyun part 2

i sat there with a mug of latte in my hands. i was still dazed about the conversation that i had with cho kyuhyun earlier. i thought i was over him, i thought i had gotten over the hurt already but i thought wrong. i was still very much in love with him even after the 2yrs i spent abroad it was still not enough for me to forget the man that i have come to love in such a short span of time.

'why can you never be mine cho kyuhyun' i whispered

'ria-chan! how are you?' aia's smiling face greeted me

i smiled and hugged her ''daijobu' i waited as the waitress got her orders and left before telling her what happened earlier 'cho kyuhyun called me'

'he what?? what did he say? i called yesung earlier and he also talked to me' she said 'he wants to talk to you'

'he wants to talk to me? i wonder what he wants from me this time..i gave him the freedom to be with the girl he loves..i cant give him anything more than that' i said in frustration

she shook her head as we both looked at the snow outside 'why dont you give him a chance to say what's on his mind..hear him out ria-san'

'what if i'll get hurt again, i cant take it anymore...i havent gotten over him yet, the next time around will be hard...God knows i tried so hard to forget and to move on..God knows' i admitted as i buried my face in my hands

aia was about to say something when her phone rang, it was from sammie. we both havent seen her for 3mos since she was starting her career as a fashion designer in seoul, she had to go back to asia ahead of us.

'sammie-san!' aia and i both greeted her, she smiled and gave us a loud kiss thru the camera

'i miss you girls so much!! i have good news and a lil bad news for ria though' she said as she moved about her apartment in seoul

i smiled at her 'if its about kyuhyun he called me earlier and he also talked to aia'

sam nodded and frowned as she stretched her arms 'i started to work for sm entertainment as aa fashion designer for super junior and other korean artists under their label...i'll start with super junior though'

'congratulations sammie-san!'

'i also talked to cho kyuhyun earlier..i hit him, he deserves it' sam told us making me laugh in delight

aia looked at me as if im nuts, she knew i didnt have any tendency to become violent ' dont kill him yet sammie..save some for me' i said in between giggles

sam chuckled and nodded 'he's all yours, my hands are already full with a brat named kim heechul'

aia laughed ' that guy adores you so much' to which i completely agreed

'duhh..well you guys should be here..you need to be here, my apartment isnt the same without you girls...ria dont you dare say no' she said

i looked at aia and she looked back at me 'time to face your fears ria yamaguchi'

i nodded and told sammie that we'll see her in seoul as soon as we can arrange the tickets, she smiled and gave us a thumbs up before she said goodbye leaving aia and i smiling at each other.

'cho kyuhyun..see you soon' i whispered 'i cant stop myself from loving you, you jerk'

***

kyu's pov

he looked at his phone debating with himself whether to call ria or not. he was on his bed as they all decided to stay at home for the weekend. it was a saturday and his hyungs was at the family room watching a movie but he decided to just stay inside his room and think of what to do..

its been a week since he last heard her voice, a week since he last called her and got her anger, he didnt know what to do anymore...if this isnt love then he doesnt know what he was feeling at that moment. admitting that he was finally in love with ria didnt hurt him much, the truth came out as easy as breathing though he could've liked that the truth clobbered him on his head to wake him up to the fact that he's in love with ria..

he remembered the time he finally admitted to himself that he was in love with the girl who occupied his thoughts 24/7. he was having dinner with his hyungs then..

**flashback**

he was playing with the slices of beef on his plate as he tried to look happy infront of his hyungs as they were eating dinner. he hadnt touched much of his food which was surprising since he loved to eat..

'kyuhyunnie are you alright? why are you not eating? donghae asked him

'im alright hyung..im just not hungry as of the moment' he answered with a smile and looked at his plate

sungmin sat beside him and touched his forehead 'you're not hot kyuhyunnie..are you sure you'll be ok? do you want some soup? we have some medicine at the cabinet'

leeteuk just looked at him with a knowing glance and he didnt know what to make of that 'we've been there kyuhyun-ah...we know the signs, it will be easier for you if you admit it to yourself...'

'we're your hyungs kyuhyunnie..you can tell us anything remember that' heechul said in between bites earning him a soft slap on the forehead from eunhyuk

'what signs leeteuk hyung?? does kyuhyunnie have any infectious disease?? is he dying??' ryeowook asked worriedly as he also went beside him 'wait...we've never experienced dying before..and no diseases either..leeteuk hyung what signs then??'

leeteuk sighed but kept his mouth shut and kibum punched ryeowook at the shoulder 'he's not sick or magnae is just in love and he doesnt know it yet'

he looked at kibum and leeteuk..could it be? could it be that thee fondness and the guilt he felt for ria all those years was a sign that he was in love with her?

they all just looked at him when yesung came rushing inside the dining room 'hyungs!! i've got some good news!! ' he shouted and noticed the silence in the room 'a-chan...wait!! did something happen to kyuhyunnie?? are you ok?? are you sick?? dying?? what??' yesung asked

'shh yesung our magnae is confessing his feelings' kibum said

yesung looked confused then asked 'feelings??? evil kyu has feelings?? are you sure he's not hallucinating??'

he shook his head and got up from the table..'im not sick hyung...im in love'

'in love??' yesung asked 'ohh with? sungminnie?? eunhyuk?? ehh you love them that much??'

'i dont love them that way hyung..' he said with a smile

leeteuk got hold of yesung and finally said the words 'our magnae is in love with a cute japanese girl named ria yamaguchi..so shut up'

**end of flashback**

he remembered that as if it was  yesterday..and his hyung was right, it made life easier for him the moment he admitted that he's in love..but he was still thinking of a plan to win her back...

'kyuhyunnie..we have visitors come on out' sungmin called him

he groaned and shouted 'am i really needed there?!' he was no evil kyu for nothing, he turned around as the door was roughly opened and there standing outside was leeteuk hyung with a frown on his face

'cho kyuhyun! are you going to come out OR are you going to come out..choose!'

he winced at the tone that his hyung used, he knew he really didnt have a choice but to obey..he got up from his bed and stuck his tongue out as a last sign of disobedience but went out just the same and the scene that welcomed him in the living room literally took his breath away, there in their quite messy living room, amidst his noisy hyungs sat the woman who's been on his mind 24/7..ria.

she was sitting between donghae hyung and ryeowook hyung, while eunhyuk-ah was also trying to get her attention. he blinked afraid that he was only dreaming 'somebody pinch me'

sungmin pinched him and smiled 'she's real..this is real'

he looked at leeteuk and the latter smiled at him 'here's your chance kyuhyun-ah talk to her'

he nodded and slowly made his way towards ria. he passed a still arguing sam and heechul and he caught the words 'bastard' 'go to freakin hell' and 'go out with me sammie-ah'. he couldnt trust himself to speak just yet, afraid that ria would simply vanish into thin air..

'cho kyuhyun...konichiwa' she said as she stood up to greet him

he finally found a smile as he moved to touch her hand and without a warning she gave him a hard slap on his cheek much to everyone's surprise

'wtf was that for ria-ah??!!' he demanded

she just gave him another slap and pushed him away 'you jerk! you conceited fool!! i gave you 2 years..2 years of my life so you could be happy!! 2 years for you to be happy with the girl you love! i gave up my happiness so that you could be happy with her' she screamed in between tears 'what the hell did you do?!'

'ria-ah stop crying..please stop' he told her as he tried to take her in his arms but she just stepped on his toe 'argh! damn it ria stop!!'

'no!! you're soo in stupid! what did you do for 2 years huh??' she asked 'what??'

he looked at her and once again tried to touch her 'touch me again and you'll die in a few minutes' making his hyungs chuckle 

'i spent a year with haneul...but i wasnt happy, it didnt feel right..' he started and he knew he couldnt stop explaining to her even if it means pouring his heart out infront of his hyungs 'can we talk privately ria-ah'

she shook her head and shot him a murderous glare 'no! if you want to say something say it here..say it infront of everyone'

he sighed in frustration but continued 'i wasnt happy with her anymore...i couldnt explain it, and we finally admitted to each other that we were better of as friends...'

'damn it kyuhyun! thats it?? i gave up so much for you..and now you're telling me this??' she told me

'thats not all' he groaned 'i dont know where to start'

'start from the beginning...we have all the time in the world' she said as she just looked at him

he groaned and looked at the floor, then looked at his leeteuk hyung who just gave him a sign to go on 'dont worry about us kyuhyunnie..we'll be as quiet as a mouse'

'ria-ah...can we talk in my room..outside maybe? its hard to say things here'

she again shook her head 'no..everyone will listen to what you have to say'

'get some popcorn wookie...kyuhyunnie is going to confess in a few minutes...' donghae told ryeowook

he sighed again and said 'hyungs can you please leave ria and i alone for a couple of minutes..we need to talk'

'i said they stay...say your piece infront of them..they're your brothers..' she said 'sungmin oppa dont even leave that chair or you'll regret it'

sungmin grinned and raised his hands in surrender 'you heard the lady kyuhyunnie we get to stay'

he could just nod in frustration and he was about to say something when yesung and aia disrupted the moment 

'okay..who wants drinks anyone??' yesung announced then turned to aia 'a-chan looks like we're going to watch a movie today...sit beside me okay? i'll get you some popcorn'

aia looked at yesung and looked at them but nodded just the same

'wth do you want?? do you want a public apology?? fine!!! they can stay! im sorry ria-ah...im sorry for making you cry..im sorry for not being there and im sorry for being such an ! there i said it..i said it infront of everyone..does that make you happy ria-ah?' he said

she just looked at him with contempt and sighed 

'you should tell her now' kibum said 

eunhyuk also nodded and added 'she needs to know kyuhyunnie' he said in between bites of popcorn

he just groaned in frustration 'i'll tell her..shut up hyungs'

she raised her eyebrow in question 'tell me what cho kyuhyun?'

'that im..im...ria-ah' 

heechul and sam finally stopped arguing and looked at us..'you can do it kyuhyunnie..just tell her how you feel' heechul said with a knowing grin while sam was making faces and frowned at him 'what's the matter cho kyuhyun?? devil got your tongue?? you're wasting precious time here..'

donghae nodded 'we can tell her for you...'

he groaned and took ria's hand in his 'touch me once more and you know what'll happen..spill it out..' she said

'fine! im in love with you!! i didnt know when..i dont know how it happened but its you i love..i have fallen in love with you!!' he shouted

she just looked at him in disbelief and tears were starting to fall from her eyes and if looks could kill he could've died then and there 

'the next time you say you love me..say it right you bastard!' she shouted and stormed out of the room

he just looked at her and whispered 'i didnt know how to say it...i only said it the only way i know how...i love you ria-ah' and he slowly made his way to his room

'do you want me to propose to you that way sammie-ah' heechul asked sam 

sam groaned and pushed him away 'no..go to freakin hell kim heechul and do me a favor will you??'

'anything yo-bo...name it and it shall be yours'

'go to hell and stay there and dont come back..ever'

heechul just chuckled 'but i cant do that yo-bo...you're not there'

sam groaned 'shut up kim heechul!! just shut up!'

everyone laughed and finally decided to help ria and kyuhyun make things work...it was obvious that they both love each other and all they need is a little push..

'so here's what we're going to do' leeteuk suggested

***

finally!!! i had to type the whole chapter and edit it again..i hope this chapter came out nice..leave comments anyone they're greatly appreciated ;)