Two bundles of Overreaction

It started with a cruise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to a comfortable warmth beside me. I had dreamed somthing about Eunhyuk having a fight with Junsu and that he came to me then even though I had been the cause of their argument. And then he had kissed me twice. Those kisses had felt so real, had left me in a feeling of pure ecstasy running through my whole body.
I smiled and opened my eyes, ready to start a new day - and almost jumped. "Gyah!" I yelled, looking at the sleeping beauty next to me and getting up onto my elbow in slight shock.
Eunhyuk stirred, opening his eyes unwillingly to the unexpected interruption of his dream. I could see that on his face. He looked at me but he didn't seem to be able to identify anything at all, then he yawned and I couldn't help to blush at how cute he was besides my confused state.
When his eyes finally set on me, he smiled sleepily. "Morning, Minnie." he mumbled. His hair was in a messy condition and he could barely open his eyes. I looked down where I saw his shirt which was slightly messy as well and which had rucked up to his chest. I gulped as I could see his slim waist and his abs, my brain filling me with unwanted but darn y pictures and my heartbeat increasing. Dang, why did I react like that all of a sudden?! It wasn't like I hadn't seen him topless already!
I looked back up back to his face seeing him still smiling at me. I cracked a smile, too. "Morning, Hyukkie."

His smile turned a little content before he yawned again and cuddled closer to me, placing one arm around my waist. I continued to stare at him and after some seconds he reopened his eyes. "What's wrong, Minnie?" he asked in a sleepy tone looking at me as if he wanted to ask me why I didn't lie back down.
I shook my head. "It's nothing." I replied and lay back down, too. Eunhyuk pulled me closer and I felt secure immediately. What was that feeling? That I felt strong and weak when I was near him at the same time? When my heart beat so fast it seemed like it wanted to break out of my chest? When butterflies seemed to fly in my stomach whenever we touched and that the places we did so filled with a tingling sensation... Was that what others called love? Could it be that... no, I had just broken up with my girlfriend, I knew I wasn't gay! I couldn't... I hadn't just fallen in love with... but why did it feel so darn right to lie next to him then? Why did he make me feel things I had never felt before?

My hand lifted without me tellling it to and then my fingertips trailed along the features of his beautiful face. His cheek bones, his closed eyes, his forehead, his cute nose, brushing away some strands of his soft hair. In the end my fingertips touched his slightly parted lips. I felt his hot breath ghosting around my skin and felt this wonderful sensation filling up my body again. My hand traveled lower to the place where his heart was. Without thinking about it twice I leaned closer to him and placed a chaste kiss onto his lips before I backed away again. His heartbeat quickened under my hand and his breath caught before it got back to its rhythmic pace. I smiled and cuddled closer as well but not falling asleep this time. Instead, I enjoyed his warmth, his mere being too much right now. And I allowed myself to feel it, to drown in these feelings, to get lost in them.

We lay like this for a while, him asleep, me awake until he stirred again and I heard him yawn. I decided not to move and not to open my eyes again. I acted as if I were asleep, waiting for what would happen next. For what felt like an eternity there wasn't a next but then I felt him doing almost the same thing as I did. His finger's trailed along my face, resting at some spots. Then they reached my lips. I could feel my breath being about to catch and tried really hard to keep it even. Hopefully he didn't notice that I was already awake!
His fingers continued their way, going down my throat, touching it so softly that goosebumbs appeared on my skin. I shuddered lightly. I bet he knew now I was awake.
But he did no attempt to speak to me. Nothing. Maybe he hadn't noticed? No, that was a too optimistic thought, he had noticed for sure!

His fingertips reached my collarbone where my T-shirt had skidded down. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his light touch and I guess my breath caught. At least, that was when I felt his soft lips on mine, kissing me oh so gently. Bu in a way that showed me he knew I was awake.
I sighed into the kiss but then circled my arms around his neck and responded to his sweet kiss. It was an innocent one and I guessed that was partly because Eunhyuk was still tired.
After a while he broke away and smiled at me cutely. "So I was right, you were awake!"
"Huh?"
"I don't know. You just... " - he yawned - "reacted when I touched you. So I assumed you were awake and now it seems I was right, huh?"
I nodded guilitly. "Yeah. Well, I've been awake for a while now. Don't you remember it when you woke up because of me?"
Eunhyuk tilted his head. "Huh? When was that?"
I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe half an hour ago?"
He frowned. "Did I say something?"
"Firstly you said "Good morning" and then you asked me why I didn't lie back down."
He looked at me and then shook his head. "Sorry, dear, I remember nothing of it." I blushed at his nickname for me. "By the way, where's your roommate? Isn't he supposed to be here, too?"

Now that he said so... he was right, the whole time there have only been Euhyuk and me. What if something had happened to him last night?
I shook my head to get rid of those molesting thoughts. "Maybe he has already gotten up?" I said but didn't feel confident myself.
"Shall we look for him?"
I nodded and we got up.

I felt Eunhyuk looking at me so I shifted my gaze to respond his gaze tilting my head. "What are you thinking?" I asked.
He shook his head. "I was wondering why you didn't faint this night as easily as the morning before."
I blushed. "Well, for one, there was the fact that you didn't surprise me so much this time. And then... well..." I lowered my head. "I didn't want to faint."
"Huh?"
I lifted my head to be able to meet his confused eyes. "I didn't want to faint. So I didn't."
He smiled. "Is it really this easy?"
I nodded, smiling sheepishly at him. Then I shook my head. "Well, I need to get all my self control together sometimes but if I really don't want to faint and I am still clear enough in my head to be able to avoid it, then I won't faint." Then I noticed that this sounded weird, too. "I-I don't mean that our kisses aren't mindblowing but... but..." I stared at the ground helplessly, knowing that every word that I said more would only make things worse.
Eunhyuk hugged me. "I understand. And I am really glad that you haven't lost conciousness so fast last night!" he said and kissed my head, then he grabbed my hand. "C'mon, I'll show you my room. Then I can also see if Junsu's there and then apologize for yesterday. And I can dress..." he said, looking down his figure at that last sentence.
I nodded and after I had dressed quickly, he dragged me along through the corridors to his room.

When we reached it, he was about to knock when he paused and instead leaned his head against the door. Then he pulled me closer, hugging me with one arm while holding his breath. I frowned but then did the same to see why he was doing so and almost burst out into a laugher when I found out the reason.

"... sleep well! I wanna get back to my Minnie!"

Someone laughed and I assumed that that was Junsu. "I'm afraid you will have to share him now."

"But I don't want to!" I could clearly imagine Hae's pout, just as if he was sitting in front of me. "I swear, my bed's more comfortable than his!"

I pressed one of my hands onto my mouth to keep me from laughing. Then I leaned even closer to the door.

"You only say so because he has been with Sungmin when you went into the room! You're selfish that you refuse to share! Give him a chance. Hyukkie is a really good person and I don't only say that because he's my friend. We've both gone through a lot of trouble in our past. Trust me, when he opens up to someone, he really wants to become closer with that person. And you said you even saw them sleeping in one bed - trust me, Eunhyuk wouldn't do so, usually. He just... it's not like him to do such things, especially not after knowing that person only for a couple of days!" I heard Jusnu laughing before he added: "And it is even more unlike him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter