Tired.....

It started with a cruise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were voices around me. Familiar voices. Only I couldn't match them just now.
I lay on someting soft and it was warm around me so I figuered I lay in a bed. Well, it wasn't a strange thing after taking a nap, was it? But why did my head hurt so badly then?

I tried to open my eyes but managed to do nothing.
The voices got clearer every second. First I heard my name from time to time, then I started to hear a couple of words and finally whole sentences.

I groaned, drawing everyone's attention to me as I finally managed to open my eyes slowly.
"Minnie!" I heard a familiar voice cry out and suddenly something heavy was on top of me. Something that smelled like strawberries. A scent that was quite familiar to me.
I groaned, not having expected that action. "I'm sorry!" that person apologized and got back but still was near me, I could tell. "How do you feel?" he asked.
I opened my eyes to see Eunhyuk sitting in front of me. At first I was a little irritated. How did he get in here? Why was he here? What had happened that they all looked at me like that? Then I slowly started to remember. The day with Eunhyuk. Then the cold shower. And then... nothing. I couldn't remember anything afterwards. Had I really lost conciousness again?

"Sungmin?" Donghae's voice got me back to reality.
"Huh?"
"Eunhyuk asked you how you feel."
I looked from my best friend to Eunhyuk and back. "I'm sorry. Well..." Good question. How did I feel? "I've got a terrible headache. But that's all, I guess."
Eunhyuk smiled at me in a handsome way - hang on, handsome?!? - and said, "That's good! We were already afraid you might have hurt something or you might have gotten sick."
I shook my head. "No, I'm not. I just need to get some rest, I guess. Maybe this day was a little too much?" I suggested.
Eunhyuk pouted but then his expression changed to sorrow. "I'm sorry. I didn't want that. That's all my fault, isn't it? Because I asked you to teach me how to swim..."
I quickly shook my head. "It's not your fault!" I replied and smiled at him to show him everything was okay.
He returned my smile hesitantly.

"Okay," someone else sighed. I looked up to see Junsu standing there. I sighed as well and sat up - I couldn't lay there for the rest of the day. At least not if I didn't want to starve (and it really felt like I was starving right now). Then I looked down at me and noticed that I didn't wear anything but a towle that had been placed over my lap. I gulped. Then coughed.
"Ermmm.... Hae? Could you please give me something to... dress in?"
At first Donghae shot me an irritated glance, then a grin appeared on his face which he tried to hide by turning around. "Of course, Minnie. Will the two of you wait on the outside, please?"
I could actually hear his grin. I growled and waited for him to get me some clothes before he disappeared out of the room as well. Then I quickly chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter