Weird...

It started with a cruise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat like that for a while until he had calmed down. But we still didn't move. Nor did we say anything.
"Why did you do that?" I heard Eunhyuk ask in a whisper.
"Huh?"
"Why did you jump after me? Why didn't you let me drown?"
"I don't know. I just... I saw someone falling and then looked down to see you in the water, obviously unable to swim. I just... I don't know, I think I just didn't like to see you suffer and be about to die."
"Why? You don't even know me..."
"I know. Maybe I would've done that for everyone...? Maybe I wouldn't..." My gaze became unfocused. He was right - why did I jump after him? I could have died doing so. We both could have died. And if Donghae hadn't gone after me we would have died! So why did I go after someone I did know nothing about? And why did I have this strange feeling in my stomach whenever I touched him? I wasn't even gay! He wasn't somethig special just because I saved him and still didn't know why, was he? No, he wasn't.

"Sungmin-hyung?"
I flinched. I hadn't even noticed we weren't hugging one another anymore and now he looked into my eyes, obviously waiting for an answere. "Huh? I'm sorry, what did you say?"
"I asked you if you were here with someone."
If I...

"Yes. My friend got me here. And what about you?"
"I'm here with a friend, too." Suddenly he seemed to be afraid. "He... I gotta get to him! What time is it?"
I looked at him in confusion but then checked the time. "It's... 5:30pm." My eyes widened. What, already so late?
"What?!? Oh no, I... I'm sorry, I gotta leave, I..."

Eunhyuk tried to get up but fell back, holding his head. Immediately I bent foreward, holding him again. "Is everything okay?" I asked and noticed how worried my voice sounded. Damn it, why? I didn't even care for that boy! So why did I feel worried?!
"Y-yes. I'm just... a little dizzy. It'll be fine, soon."

He tried to get up again but exactly then someone knocked at the door, starteling the both of us a little.
I looked up. The door was opened and Donghae peeked inside. When he saw the both of us were sitting on my bed, awake, he stepped inside followed by another person.
"Junsu!" Eunhyuk next to me said with a delighted voice and that boy's lips formed a smile.
"Hyukkie! What the heck are you doing when I'm not there to watch you?!"he exclaimed, came over and tousled Eunhyuk's hair. I felt somehow weird watching that scene. As if I wanted to be the one to tousle Eunhyuk's hair...

I shook my head. That was total nonesense! Why would I want to do that?

I stood up, approached Donghae and came to a stand beside him.
That Junsu-guy turned around and looked at me. "Thank you for saving him." He said and bowed slightly.
I flushed. "N-no. You don't have to thank me. Us. Whatever. It's no big deal."
"Yes, it is. When you grow up like the two of us, it is."

I looked at him. What had happened to them that that should be something special?

"We should go now. I don't want you to care about me more than necessary. I don't want to feel guilty for it in the end."
I looked up again when I heard Eunhyuk's words. "N-no. You can stay... if you want." I replied and looked down again. Why was I shy all of a sudden?
"No, it's..."
"What he meant was that we should meet more often." I looked at Donghae gladly. How did he always know what I wanted to express? Even when I didn't say those things aloud? "We're on the same cruiser so I think that should be no problem - especially not at this one." He smiled and I still looked at him, mesmerized. How did he always know how to say things when I didn't? Or when I couldn't?

Someone chuckled and I looked back to see Junsu holding one hand pressed against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter