Arguments are Crap but their consequnces can be Mindblowing

It started with a cruise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had closed my eyes when I heard the door open again. Someone gasped, maybe it were even two people. I felt Eunhyuk stiffen a little but then he turned around slightly. I sighed and opened my eyes now as well only to see Hae and Junsu staring at us with wide eyes and open mouths.
Eunhyuk stiffened again before he got back out of the bed. I frowned. He had been nicely warm and it had been really comfortable with him lying next to me. Traitor! I pouted.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENS WHEN WE'RE NOT THERE?!?" Junsu exclaimed and hurried towards us to grap Eunhyuk's arm. The latter had blushed deeply and I guess I had, too.
Donghae only shook his head. "I really don't get you, Minnie! But I don't mind. As long as the two of you are happy..." he shrugged and Junsu turned towards him. I bet he wanted to reply something but Eunhyuk was faster. "Please? Junsu, you know that... you know what happened then. Please, let me be. He's really good for me." I could see that he blushed even in a deeper red when he said those last words. But at the same time, I wondered what he was talking about. What had happened "then"? When was then?
I sat up in the bed and looked from one person to another until Junsu sighed. "I'm sorry, Hyukkie. I didn't mean to freak out. I just... don't want to see you like that ever again."
Did that guy mean me and him hugging? Then he should ing die!
"You mean... the way I was... back then?" Eunhyuk asked hesitantly. Whatever had happened seemed to affect him really badly.
Junsu only nodded.

We all remained silent for a while until Eunhyuk spoke up again. "Junsu~? I'm hungry! Can we go eat something?" The way he purred these words made me somehow angry. It wasn't directed towards me so it was wrong that he was speaking like that. That was what I felt though I still didn't - or refused to, I really don't know - understand it. Why should I be angry seeing him pout towards another man - his best friend! - and using such a velvet, arousing voice? ... The , was I even completely sane? How could I think such things about a man's voice?!?
I started to be confused because of these kinds of feelings which made me frustrated which made me really pissed off. But I did my best to not show the others I was angry. Instead I smiled. "Yeah, I'm hungry, too! Can we eat something, Hae?" I said with a voice similiar to Eunhyuk's. The latter looked at me strangely but I decided to ignore it. It was just what he did so he shouldn't judge about me doing it, too!
Donghae smiled. " 'Course we can!"

 

What happened the rest of the day was really kinda uninteresting. I was always around Eunhyuk who held me in his arms and we both smiled sheepishly almost the whole day. Today was one of those days on which we weren't able to leave the ship because we wouldn't do anything but driving, thus Hae, Junsu, Hyukkie, and I stuck together the whole day. Eunhyuk continued to peck my lips every now and then, making me giggle every so often and him smile brightly. I was still grinning when I got ready for bed and I imagined him lying next to me when I fell asleep.

I woke up from my dream - something about me and Eunhyuk - by a knocking sound which wouldn't go away. I rolled onto my other side and tried to ignore the pounding but it seemed impossible to do so. Only after some more minutes passing and hearing some people yelling I noticed that it was Hae's and my door being knocked at.
Sleepily, I sat up only now realizing that the knocking went along with sobbing. I frowned.
Donghae in the bed above me groaned. "Who... this?" he asked just as sleepily as I was.
I yawned. "Don't know..."
I got up and stumbled but somehow reached the door without knocking something over. I opened the door and suddenly a figure fell into my arms, crying badly.
My body stiffened and I blinked a couple of times until I recognized that strawberry scent.

"Hyukkie? Eunhyuk, what happened?"
"I-I've had an ar-ar-argument w-with Junsu," the younger sobbed, causing me to freeze.
"What? Why?"
"B-because h-h-he wants t-to spend-d more time w-with me. H-he says we-we stick toge-ether too m-much th-though we b-barely see one an-another."
I felt a wave of guilt wash over me when I heard these words and somehow felt that Junsu was maybe right. I was by Eunhyuk's side as often as possible and he was at mine just as much. But this way we hardly paid attention to our best friends we've come here with.
"I'm sorry, Hyukkie. I... I didn't know," I whispered, holding him securely in my arms.

I heard something behind me before I felt something hard on my other shoulder. When I looked around, I saw Hae standing behind me, looking at us sleepily. "Eunhyuk?"
The younger looked up with red, teary eyes. "Donghae?"
I felt Hae nodding and then Eunhyuk burried his head in my shoulder again. "M-Minnie... what can I d-do?"
I hugged him tighter and glanced at my best friend as good as possible. "Hae? You sarted to become friends with Junsu, didn't you?" He nodded. "So... could you maybe t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter