Starting the cruise...

It started with a cruise...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been waiting for this day for such a long time it almost felt surreal to actually be here now.
I stood on the highest deck this cruiser had. Donghae and I have been here for one day now and I still hadn't accustomed at this tickling feeling of freedom. I looked out onto the gentle waves beneath us and smiled happily. Why hadn't I made this journey before? It really was a pity.

This was the first time I was on a cruise. Donghae had asked his parents so many times that I guess they hadn't had another option than to finally give in. But because both of them had to work a lot and couldn't go they said he should take a friend along. And this friend was me.
I smiled brightly and felt like shining in a competition with the sun. And I would win!
Donghae next to me laughed. It was early in the morning thus it wasn't hot yet. But it was already really warm so the both of us were only dressed in swimming trunks and t-shirts.
We looked into each other's eyes and suddenly he took my hand and we ran towards the swimming pool which was on this deck. We pulled our shirts over our head and then jumped into the warm water. As soon as I reached the surface again I laughed, feeling more relaxed than ever.
Donghae came to the surface on the other end of the pool and screamed: "Catch me if you can!"
He didn't have to repeat himself. I rushed towards him in a matter of seconds but he was really fast. I can tell you, this guy has been born under water!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter