Hi, I'm Gdragon... But You Can Call Me Jiyoung ^ ^

Monster

Minjoo's POV:

 

"Mmm..." I stretched and slowly opened my eyes. Sunlight was streaming through my open window, and I smiled happily. Mornings were nice... I sat up and suddenly a pounding pain went through my head.

"Ah..." I groaned, rubbing my head. And then I remembered Luhan and what he did.

I felt like crying again, but instead I wrapped my blankets tighter around me.

"Yah... give it back..."

My heart stopped and my eyes were frozen wide.

The stranger next to me grabbed back the blankets and rolled to the edge of the bed, still comfortably sleeping.

... must not scream... must not... what happened?... omg... no...

I looked down to make sure I still had on all my clothes. "Okay... well... thats a plus..." I mumbled, smoothing out my wrinkled sweatshirt.

Looking back down at the young man next to me, a blurry thought suddenly hit me: "Let's go home."

... INSANE. I AM INSANE. No matter how drunk I was, how could I let some stranger into my house and then into my... BED?! No wonder Luhan left me.

I glared at the snoring red-haired CREEP ... stupid hobo... TIME FOR A WAKE UP CALL.

Struggling up from the bed, I was about to get my cell to call the police and a bucket of ice water when a hand shot out and grabbed me.

"AHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! IM STILL A !!!" I begged, screaming and twisting.

"HAHAHAHA~" he laughed and his whole face lit up, but then a second later he went back into sleep mode.

"... anyaways... I know what you're thinking... don't even try..." he muttered sleepily.

Still wrestling with his one hand (what is up with his strength?!), I looked down and spotted something shiny on his ring finger. It looked REALLY familiar, so I stopped fighting and grabbed his hand.

His eyes widened in surprise at this and sat right up.

"Y-yah... s-shouldn't you still be screaming?" he stuttered.

"Why do you have Luhan's ring?" I yelled, shooting up and glaring at him. From this point, I was taller than him since he was still sitting on the bed. HAH. IM IN CHARGE NOW.

"Ohh... this?" he smirked and twirled the ring casually. "Don't you remember? We got MARRIED!" Happily, he stood up and this time it was him towering over me. "Yeobo... what's for breakfast?"

 

 

A/N:

IM SORRY!!! TT.TT MIANHAE. i know i should have updated like a THOUSAND years ago but ... so much work...

but a recent comment reminded me that i still have a story... hehehe... THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS THAT DIDN'T LEAVE...

I will try to post a longer update later on today but I wanted to get at least a short one out...