Hi, I'm Gdragon... But You Can Call Me Jiyoung ^ ^ Part 2

Monster

Minjoo's POV:

Husband? HELL TO THE NO.

"Sweetheart... if you need help... I can call the mental institute.." I smiled sweetly and pet his head.

"You think I'm crazy huh? ... Mmm yeah... I guess being in prison can do that to you..." he nodded, looking proud of himself for figuring that out.

PRISON?! My DANGER DANGER alarm started ringing like mad (thanks for the obvious mister alarm)...

Inspecting him, I finally noticed the strange tattoos and the multiple piercings along his ears. Am I blind? How did I not notice all this before I let him into my house? Maybe cause you were so drunk you wouldn't notice if the whole FREAKING world ended? Shut up!

I shook my head frantically. The last thing I needed was for me to go crazy and start talking to myself.

I looked back at the young man sitting on the bed staring up at me.

"You're kinda weird..." he stated.

"HAH. LOOK WHO'S TALKING." I glared at him, sticking my tongue out. Okay... let's think logically. He hasn't done anything yet, so maybe he's a good guy? And maybe he wasn't actually in "prison" but in a mental hospital? Yeah... that makes some more sense... right?

Well time for:

MINJOO'S GUIDE TO HELPING AN INSANE STRANGER YOU FOUND IN YOUR BED!!!!

 

1) First, please ask the person's name and age.

"So... what's your name?" I forced a smile, and sat on my chair across from him.

"Name? I'm Gdragon... but you can call me Jiyoung!" he grinned, and put his feet up on my chair.

My smile became less and less friendly. "Age?" I asked, through gritted teeth, while pushing his feet off.

"23." he answered smoothly. (Gdragon's POV: Age? It's been a long time since I was born honey... but we can't get into that whole mess as of now... random number... random number... 23?)

"HAH! IM 24. Show some respect and stop speaking in banmal." I said triumphantly, looking down on him as much as I could with my petite frame.

"Did I say 23? I meant... ummm... 25!"

"Don't lie." I said without blinking.

2) Second, please ask him where he came from.

"Where are you from?"

"AROUND THE CORNER... UNDER THE TREE..."

".... What's wrong with you?"

"What? I like that song... and that is where I came from..." He pouted and flopped back onto the bed.

3) Third, please ask for--- you know what? This isn't getting anywhere. Just get him the out of here...

"Okay... no more games... Please. Leave." I stood up and pointed at the bedroom door.

"Noooooo---" he whined.

"You've got to be kidding me... How old are you really? 9?!"

"Maybe..." He frowned, acting as if he was thinking really hard.

"Stopppp itttt TT.TT What do you want from me?" I asked exapserated.

"Food..." he smiled, showing all of his wonderfully white teeth.

"Food... all this time... food..." That is what will take him to leave and never show up again? I shook my head and slowly trudged away to the kitchen.

Okay so solution to "lunatic in my bed" problem: COOK FOOD.

Yeah... the solution SEEMS simple but umm... I can't cook.

Looking around the kitchen, I tried to find something that I wouldn't completely fail at making.

Damn... just ran out of ramen...

Heck, I'm not making food for this freak.

"Yah! Jipoong... doong... yoon... soon? WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS GET OUT HERE!"

In THE MOST HIDEOUS clothes i've ever seen, out comes Mr. Hobo rubbing his bed hair. and damn is he fine... ahhahaha... who thought that? not me..

"Ummm....uhhh...." I mumbled incoherently.

"It's JIYOUNG!!!!!" he yelled, throwing a mini temper tantrum on the floor.

REALITY CHECK. Yup... and just like that fine-looking hobo is gone.

"Well JIPOONG... I don't have anything for you to eat so we're heading out to the mall kay?"

"A murl? What the is that?"

.... What have I gotten myself into?