Jiyoung's Prank

Monster

Minjoo's POV:

The mall... it would be safe to take him there right? There were plenty of freaks there that he could blend in with (a.k.a the punk group that shoplifted from stores XD)

Okay, first I need an organized plan (I'm sorry, I'm kinda OCD like that...)

So first I'll... I paused and looked over at him and took in his raggedy black clothes that looked like they were fit for a ....monster...

K, first thing: buy him new clothes because there is NO WAY that I'm walking around with him looking like that.

Then I'll get some food and then drop him off at wherever he needs to go! Great job Minjoo:) I nodded, satisfied with myself.

"So... do you know where you live?"

"Mhmm." He smiled and sat cross-legged on the floor.

"Okayyy... good... so where is that?" I asked, once again questioning his sanity.

"I live here! With you <3333" He laughed and made kissy faces at me.

"Ew. Stop." I frowned and flicked him on the forehead. Okay, new plan. I'm going to first get him out of here, feed him, and then drop him off at the police station... they'll figure out what to do with him!

"Come on Poongie. We're taking a field trip." I grabbed him by the hand and decided to pretend he was a five year old. It was A LOT easier that way.

Right when were about to head out the door, I felt a push and next thing I know I'm pressed against the wall with Poong-poong staring me down and both his arms blocking my way out. Damn...

"I'm not a kid you know... I can be..." he paused and looked up at the ceiling as if the word he was looking for was there. "...dangerous."

"Heh." I snorted and pushed his chest away. "Don't make me laugh. You're just a five year old in an extremely good-looking man's body."

"Good-looking?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Did I actually say that aloud? Crazy, stupid, babo.

"Well, in that case..." He grabbed me and then guess what? I'm flying through the air and soon find myself on his lap on the couch.

"What the-? How'd you do that?!" I was so surprised (and impressed) that I didn't even realize where I was sitting.

He just smiled and suddenly his head fell back. Knocked out cold.

"Umm... Poong?" I poked his forehead. Still no response. "POOONNNGGG~" I squeezed his cheek.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Poong Jiyoung's POV:

I shook my head, trying to wake myself up.

Damn... it was too soon to test any of my  powers other than mind-reading. I spent too long locked up in that stupid prison... sigh...

I looked around and found myself still on the couch with Minjoo napping on the chair next to me.

Getting up, I tiptoed closer to her, wanting to get a better look. Heh... she was cute when she wasn't yelling... and when she wasn't calling me Poong or Poongie or whatever. Stupid punk... its JIYOUNG.

"Minj--" I was about to wake her up when a random thought hit me.

Prank.

Prank.

Prank.

Of course! I haven't done one in soooo long!!! (the last one I did was on T.O.P when we were still living in.... yeah that's a different story for a different time...)

Hmmm... what to do... what to do...

Glancing back at her, I smiled widely.

Perfect.

Food and the stupid murl or whatever she was talking about would have to wait... right now this prank is even more important (gasp!)

 

 

A/N: just a quick update! I'll try for a longer one later ^ ^