Jiyoung's Prank Part 2 and The Mall

Monster

Victim Minjoo's POV:

Ugh... why am I so uncomfortable? Groaning, I opened one eye.

....

...........

Ha...hahaha....hahahhaahhah TT.TT I'm laughing cause that's the only thing that will keep me from crying...

THE AM I DOING IN A TREE?!

A tree... it's a good thing I'm not afraid of heights... but this? This is too much... here I am hanging upside down from a rope... in a tree... 20 feet off the ground.

Lalala... Logically the only person who could have done this to me is...?

I WILL KILL YOU POONG!!!!!!!!

Wahh.... get me down TT.TT;

"Heyyyyyy yyy laddayyyy" that familiar annoying voice rang up from the ground.

Glaring downwards, I caught sight of that awful red hair.

"How's it hanging?" And suddenly he was rolling on the ground, laughing at his own stupid joke.

"What. Did. You. DO?" I screamed through gritted teeth.

"Umm... obviously I  hung you from a tree! Silly..." (Jiyoung's POV: like I would if I was hunting... for food...but you're not food... right? heheehe... aigoo time to get her down... i need to eat)

"Yes, BUT HOW? AND WHY?!" This... boy... will die.

"We don't need to focus on details like that, just close your eyes."

"Close my eyes?! What the--- AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and instinctively shut my eyes as I fell from the branches.

WOOMP.

Peeking one eye open, I looked up and found myself in Jiyoung's arms.

Hah. This would have totally been a fairytale moment if the prince wasn't a loony freak and the princess wasn't trying to plot his death.

"I. Hate. You." I grumbled, and pushed myself onto the ground. SWEET GROUND.

"Mianhae~" he smiled sweetly, and turned around. "Now... where's the murl?"

"The MALL is in the ocean. Now go drown yourself." I mumbled still wiping leaves and twigs off myself.

"What's an...oshean?"

"You have go to be kidding me..."

----------------- A Short Time Later --------------------

"How much longer????" Jiyoung complained for the 100000th time. "Why do we have to walk??? Carry me!!!"

He jumped and wrapped his arms around me, trying to get a piggy back ride. Yeah right.

"YAH!" I yelled as I stumbled away from him.

"The mall is on the left! Just a few more steps k?!"

We had decided to walk to the mall because it only took 10 minutes from my house, but with this LAZY slow poke it took about 30 minutes.

"This is healthy! Remember that!" I called back.

"Yeah yeah..."

As we rounded the corner, the mall came into sight.

"We're here!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together. I always LOVED the mall and shopping with Mimi was WONDERFUL (except for when she brings Minho... where I would become the third wheel TT.TT)

"Wah! This is cool!!!" He yelled, running to the entrance like a little kid.

People started staring at him, and I ran to catch up.

"Shhh... come on..." I whispered, tugging him towards the men's store.

Time for "Total Makeover: HOBO EDITION." kekekeke <3