Breaking Out

Monster

GDragon's POV:

Freedom. The first thing that came to mind was freedom. After 200 years... HAHAHAHAHAHA~

The next thought?

MEAT.

I need food > <; starving in a cold...lonely... cramped jail isn't as fun as you would think...

I've finally escaped!!!

I sniffed the air. Yup... that distinct smell of humans. Following the scent through the dark woods, I traveled for hours. I felt like I was about to drop dead, and believe me... I know what death feels like. I was about to give the up... until I heard them... the sounds of humans talking...

Frantically crashing through the woods, I stumbled towards the source. I looked around, not watching where I was going, and suddenly I tripped. I fell into a blinding area. Wasn't it nighttime? Why was it so damn bright? I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear my head. When I could actually see again, I almost wanted to run right back into the forest. The home I had known and conquered? Gone.

And instead there were thousands of strange...MONSTERS. And I thought I was scary TT.TT

Metal boxes zoomed by and almost flattened me. ME! Do they know who I am?!

But no... nothing I could do...I had to keep my cover...

Casually strolling along, I made my way to a darker section of this awful place.

Ah~ better...

I relaxed a bit until I heard someone come towards me. A knife in hand, the stranger pushed me against the wall, demanding money.

Are you serious... a knife? , please.

"Empty your pockets and no one gets hurt," he whispered forcefully.

"Heh." I dragged my hand through my hair. Ew... I needed to wash up.

Furious at my response, he pressed the knife into my neck.

"Who's the one with the dangerous weapon smart guy, eh?" he asked, grinning.

"Me."

--------------------------------------------------

Minjoo's POV:

"Eh... WHO NEEDS BOYS?! OR LOVE?! I CAN JUST DIE ALONE." I cried out into the empty street.

I was walking home from the worst day ever.

Go ahead Luhan... cheat on me... not like I care or something...

Holding back tears, I blindly wandered in the general direction of my house.

I looked down at my couple ring. Glaring at it, I twisted it off. Psh... yeah yeah... "together forever" my .

Holding it, I turned to face the alley on my right and closed my eyes.

"I'm going to make you pay Luhan." And with that I chucked the ring into the dark.

I turned back to the road to walk away when I heard someone yell, "Ow! Dammit..."

---------------------------------------------------

Gdragon's POV:

I could hear that crazy lady coming from a mile away. Reeked like alcohol and shouting like a pig... pig... mmm... yummy ^ ^

NO. focus...

After dealing with that minor... obstacle... I was just hanging around, waiting until the morning when I heard this chick clamoring up the hill.

It was actually amusing listening to her rant on and on... I was keeping an eye on her and minding my own business when she suddenly decides to chuck something at me. Picking up the object, I realized it was a ring. Smiling, I slipped it on and walked over to her.

--------------------------------------

Minjoo's POV:

My vision was a little blurry, but I saw a guy make his way toward me. Frowning, I tried to see straight.

"I should probably run..." I thought numbly.

He came closer, but I held out my hand.

"Stop," I mumbled. "Don't come near me..."

"I was just wondering if you had any food," He put his hands in his pockets and looked up at me innocently.

Food? Weirdo. Wasn't he supposed to demand money or something?

"Umm... I don't have any food with me," I answered dumbly.

"Do you know where I can get some?"

"... my house?." I stumbled a little, and he took another step towards me.

"Ah... I see..." he thought for a second, and then suddenly turned me around and gave me a push up the road.

"Start walking... I'll follow," he said, and gave me another push.

Something wasn't right... but my head was too foggy to do anything. I shouldn't be taking some stranger to my house... Should I?

Suddenly Luhan's face came into my vision, and I became furious. WHO CARES WHAT I DO?

I took the stranger by the hand and smiled.

"Let's go home."