The application

Snow white and the 7 princes.

Eli's POV

Dongho, Kiseop and i entered the massive school building. Students rushing through the halls and chattering stared at us, and the halls became quiet. We continued our walk to the office.  Out of the corner of my eye i could see a few girls following us. Damn this is creepy. All these girls are staring at us like we are there prey, and its really creepin me the out.

After a few minutes Dongho stopped walking, causing Kiseop and me to crash into him. "Yah! Why did you stop?" Dongho turns to face us with a blank expression, "Ummmm.... do either of you know where the office is?" I cant believe this idiot. We've been following him and he has no earthly idea where he is going. God, why is our leader so stupid? "HeyEli. Go ask one of the students where the office is." Kiseop says, pointing to a group of girls at there lockers.

 

He must be stupid, "No freakin way man. All the girls here look like they want to devour me whole..." I cringed as i remembered the group of girls stalking us earlier. Who thankfully seem to have left. "Fine then", Dongho says, "Well play rock paper scissors." I agreed. Which turned out to be a bad idea.

Results:

Kiseop- Rock         Dongho- Rock      Eli- Scissors

 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- 

GOD DANG IT! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE THROWN PAPER! 

"Go on" Kiseop says with a smirk. I put on my best fake mile and strut over to the girl closest to us.

"Hi."

"Oh h-hello." She is already blushing madly as girls nearby look at her with envy.

"I was wondering if you could point me and my friends to the office. We need to apply for school here."

"Oh. Keep going straight then take a left." 

I smile sweetly at her then head back to Dongho and Eli. "Satisfied?" I snarl. "Very."Says Dongho, "Now which way do we go?"

"We keep straight then take a left."

" I knew that." He says. Kiseop smacks him in the back of the head, "Yeah right idiot!"

We continue walking to our destination. Walking past the classrooms is the hardest part, as the female students seem to swarm to the window to get a glimpse of us. I swear, i've had my picture taken by these girls so many times, i think i might just go blind.