The deal

Snow white and the 7 princes.

Jiyeon's POV

Pabo. "I meant individual name's"

"Oh okay" the oldest one said, "In order of youngest to oldest we are, Dongho, Kevin, Hoon, AJ, Eli, Kiseop, and me, soohyun."

"Well then" I said. Then i stood up and bowed to them, "Thank you for the place to sleep, but i really should get going now"

Just then my stomach growled loudly. 

Dongho sprang up from the floor, "Have something to eat before you go!"

Eli and Hoon dashed out the door, "We'll make breakfast!" 

I stood there until AJ suggested i sit down and the others began talking amongst themselves.

"Why are you guys so excited?" I ask.

Kevin speaks, "We've never had a guest before, so we want to treat you well!" Never had a guest? Well actually it made sense. Just looking out the window you could tell that we were deep inside the forest. But what were seven handsome boys doing living in the woods?

Eli and Hoon came in with breakfast for me: Toast, eggs, and orange juice. A tiny little puppy followed behind them and sat down in Dongho's lap.

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished breakfast and was about to leave despite there protests, then i realized i didn't have my bag.

"Where is my bag!" 

"Down stairs" Soohyun responded. I run down the stairs to get my bag then stop in horror.

This place is filthy! I look around at all the dirty laundry and trash strewn across the living room. It smell like rotten eggs in here. A rat scurry's buy and i scream.

How can anyone live like this!

The guy's come down stairs and look really embarrassed.

"Umm... where is my bag?" 

Kiseop walk across the dusty floor over to a corner. He lift up a pair of dirty underwear and underneath is my bag.

Lord kill me now.

"This is disgusting! Do you guy's ever clean!?!?!" I yell.

No one answers.

"Well this won't do."

I began to pick up the trash and dump it into the trash can. They stare at me as i start to clean up.

I look up at them, "Well are you just going to stand there, or are you going to help me clean?"

They start to buzz around like little worker bee's, while i give orders, 

"Kiseop, wash the dishes, AJ and Eli, go dust. The rest of you are going to help me with the laundry, because i'm not touching your underwear." A chill ran up my spine as i realized i sounded like my mother when i gave orders, only i didn't yell. Not to mention the fact that she never helped with the housework.

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soon their place was sparkling clean and the laundry was hanging out to dry outside. Exhausted, we collapsed on the couch.

"Why is cleaning so hard?" Dongho whined. I sat there with the seven kind boys in there nice house. Then i had an idea.

They were kind people, with a house and food, and i had money.

"Can i live here?" I ask. They all look at me, shocked. "I have money, i can pay you. And i can do housework."

Smiles spread across there faces."YAAYYY! WE GET COMPANY!!" They began to dance around.

Dongho comes up to me, "Dont worry about the money, just be our friend."

I give him a warm smile, "It's a deal then." Then we o to join in the good time.