Life with the dwarfs.

Snow white and the 7 princes.

Jiyeon's POV

The sun had gone down and we were getting ready for bed. I was waiting for my turn in the shower, when Dongho came hopping out of the bathroom wearing bunny pajamas:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1204.snc4/155606_1480476851523_1221864621_31114550_2351823_n.jpg

I thought i might explode from his cuteness! I stared at him as he hopped down stairs. I took a long hot shower and came out to see Kiseop waiting for me. He showed me to the guest room, "You're the first person to use this room, sleep tight!"

He left and closed the door. I made my way to the bed and snuggled in between the covers then pulled out my phone.

30 missed call from: Boram

My phone beeped as i received a text:

From: Boram

     Where are you!? You missed school, and your mother says you ran away! Are you safe?

I send a reply:

From: Jiyeon

 I'm fine. Don't try to look for me. Everything will be okay. I promise.

Then i drift off to dreamland.

 

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning i wake up to a scratching at my door. My eyes are still trying to put everything into focus and even though i'm half asleep, i make my way to the door. I open it and little Bboo Bboo comes trotting in. I swear, that dog is the cutest thing alive. Eli pops his head into my room, "Good morning. Would you like to take him on a walk with me?"

I smile at him and then pick up the little dog, "Sure."

 

 

We stroll along a path in the forest as the little dog scampers around, smelling everything. Eli was singing and skipping as we continued along the path. It had only been a day, yet i already felt more at home in the forest than i ever did in a house with my stepmother. It was peaceful and happy here, everything seemed to be turning out nicely. Then Eli asked me a question,

"Why did you run away from home?" 

I stopped in my tracks and looked at the ground. Should i trust him with that knowledge? I guess so, after all he had no use for something like that, i would be able to tell him, and even though he might tell the others, i don't think they would treat me any differently.

"My father died when i as 5," I began to explain," He divorced my mother before he died, and married another woman, once he died my stepmother started beating me and abusing me constantly. So i ran away as far as i could."

My heart constricted as i remembered all the painful beatings, and i started to cry.

"Jiyeon, i'm sorry i asked, don't cry..."

"I'm fine.. really..." No i wasn't. That was a lie. On the outside i tried to remain strong, but on the inside i was dead.

"But Jiyeon... if you don't mind me asking.. how did your father die?"

I thought about it for a bit, "I don't know. No-one ever found out how he died, so they assumed it might have just been a sickness or something. You know.. I still remember the day we held his funeral.... my real mother had rocked me to sleep that night, and taken me back to my fathers house. But the next morning she was gone, leaving me in the care of my stepmother. My real mother had left me a note though. It said 'Never loose hope that we will find each other again. Never forget the ones you have lost. But most important never loose hope for yourself, and look for a brighter future. I'll miss you, but i promise we will meet again. Dont let her trap my beautiful butterfly, don't let her trap you.' "

Tears started streaming down my face, and Eli rapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug as i sob into his shoulder.

Mommy...

come back to me...