School

Snow white and the 7 princes.

Kiseop's POV

We had arrived back at the house. The others were so mad at Jiyeon, they did't bother to talk to her. She sits down on the couch next to Soohyun and stares down at the floor. I walk over to her, "Jiyeon, don't be scared. They can't find you this deep in the forest."

And then a knock came on the door.

It cant be...

I look through the peep hole. It's the search party. But how! Why would they come this far into the woods at this time of night!?

i turn towards the others, "It's a search party, looking for Jiyeon! Hoon, go hide jiyeon upstairs!" The two of them run up the stairs. 

I open the door and the others hold there breath as Jiyeon's mother steps in.

"Hello boys. I'm looking for a girl by the name of Park Jiyeon." She says, then hands me a picture of Jiyeon, "Have you seen this dumbas- I mean... wonderful child, running around the woods?"

"No, we haven't seen anyone around here." I lie.

"Hm..." she says, "Well then... i guess the next thing i should ask, is what you boys are doing living so far in the woods? And do you even go to school?"

"No ma'am," Eli says, "We haven't attended school since elementary."

"Well this wont do. You children should be in school. Do you know where any schools are?"

"No ma'am."

"There is one just South of here. I expect you to start attending, unless you want me to report this."

"Well then ma'am i guess you are right. We should start attending school. We'll talk to our parents." I give her a fake smile, hen shut the door. 

Her words echo in my head, "Unless you want me to report this."

Who are you going to report you old hag! You beat your child!

And besides... you can't report a kids parents if the kid doesn't have parents...

Hoon comes down stairs and tells us that Jiyeon is asleep in bed now, so we wont have to worry.

I sigh in relief,"Hey guys, we should rest u if were going to go apply for school tomorrow."

"What?!" AJ exclaims, "I thought you were kidding about that school crap!"

Then Dongho speaks, "He's right guys. Go rest up. I the search party keeps coming back, and were still not going to school we could get in trouble, or even worse, she might think were hiding something."

We all knew what he meant by something. 

We can't let Jiyeon's mother realize she's here, "So during the day, Jiyeon will hide in her room, while we attend school."

Although the idea of leaving Jiyeon scared all of us, we had to. At least until they stopped looking for her.