The search party

Snow white and the 7 princes.

Jiyeon's POV
 

We came back from the walk and Kevin offered me some breakfast. I ignored him and stormed upstairs into the bathroom. I slammed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. The color had been drained from my face, and i looked as white as a ghost. Tears stained my cheeks and my eyes were puffy and red from crying so much. I the sink and splashed cold water on my face, bringing me back from my solemn state. 

 

I make my way to my room and lock the door. I fop onto my bed and close my eyes. I lie there motionless until the sun goes down and the room is engulfed in darkness. I throw on a light jacket, then carefully sneak outside for a walk. 

 

The night time air feels cool and soothing as it blows on my face. I begin to wonder around the forest and sit down in the middle of a small field. I lie flat on my back and breathe in the fresh air. My mind cleared up and i relaxed.

 

A rustling comes from a nearby bush. I jolt up onto my feet, cautious of what might be lurking in the dark. A little bunny hops out and i let out a sigh of relief. Then i see a light in the distance. 

 

I inch closer and throw my hand over my mouth before i scream.

 

A search party lead by my mother is shouting my name, looking for me. Why was she looking for me? Probably because without me, she has no one to do her work and treat like a slave. It didn't matter why she was looking for me, the point is that i was not going back. Not back to that horrible life of abuse and tears. I couldn't.

I wouldn't.

I turn around and begin my dash back to the house. I was running full speed and not looking back. I trip and fall, but keep going through the thick forest. Then i hear it again. My name, someone is calling out for me. Kiseop oppa?

It is him!

I can see his silhouette in the distance. 

I run into him, and give him a tight hug.

"Oppa!"

I look up at his face and see that he is not pleased by my sudden disappearance, "Where the heck were you!? When we went to your room you weren't there! Do you have any idea how scared we were!!??"

My eyes started tearing up, "Oppa... they're coming for me.. but i dont want to go back!"

He looked at me, confused, "What are you talking about?"

"My mom... and a search party... they are trying to find me and take me home... but i dont want to go back to being beat oppa. Dont let them take me!"

He looks at me with concern. Then the tears come.

"Alright. I wont let them take you. None of us will let them take you. Lets go home Jiyeon..."

He leads me back to the house and the shouts of my name fade away.