~8~

My Super Hero Boyfriend's?

She climbed into her room silently as she looked around the room. She let out a soft sigh as she was inside her room, she didn't want her parents hearing her, or even her brother. She placed her bag on her desk and fell on top of her bed. She rolled herself towards the top of her bed, but stopped when she felt something. She lifted her head, noticing someone was on her bed. Pushing her body up, she fell off the bed with a slight yelp. 

The person on her bed eyes fluttered open as he heard a sudden noise, he pushed himself up, noticing Emi on the floor rubbing her head. He rubbed his eyes with his hands as he crossed his legs on the bed as he sat there staring at her. 

"Oppa! You scared me!" She whined with a slight pout

He let out a soft smile as he tapped on the side of the bed for her to sit there. Emi smiled a bit before lifting herself from the floor, sitting on the bed beside her brother.

"Daesung Oppa...why are you in my room?" She asked him as she looked at him

"Because you weren't here..." He said with a slight tilt of his head, he later poked her forehead as he added on to the sentence, "Plus, I had to make up a lie so Appa wouldn't find out that you weren't here..."

Emi lowered her head, scratching her head in embarassment. Her gaze landed on to the clock beside her bed, it read 2:30. She sighed a bit, wondering how long she was asleep at that warehouse....with those boys. She shifted her gaze to her brother as he stared at her, she slightly smiled at him before embracing him. Snuggling her head a bit on his chest, hearing his heart beat.

"I love you, Oppa..." She said as she closed her eyes

"I love you too, Em..." He said with a smile, brushing her curls

-----

They stared out the window, looking for her again as there heads pressed against the window. 

"Is she sick?" Ken asked

"I don't know...but I sense that she's coming..." Hyuk pouted

"She must be late then..." Ravi said as he scratched his head

Leo leaned against the wall as he felt embarrassed being with those three. He felt someone poke his side, making his eyes flutter open as he lifted his gaze. N was beside him, making his usual face at him.

"What?" He said

"Seungho wants to see you..." N told him

Leo let out a frustated sigh as he pushed himself off the wall. Placing his hands into his pockets, he walked towards the stairs of the building, towards the roof. 

Opening the door towards the roof, he noticed Seungho leaning against the edge on the wall, looking downwards. 

"Seungho..." Leo said as he closed the door behind him

Seungho turned around hearing Leo's voice. Seungho motioned Leo to stand next to him as he returned his gaze downwards again. Leo walked towards Seungho's side, leaning against the edge with him. 

"Leo...I have a favor to ask for you..." Seungho said

Leo turned his attention to Seungho, "What do you want?" 

"I need you to come to Emi's school as a teacher assistant..."

Leo's eyes grew big as he looked at Seungho. He felt his throat tighten as he tried to control his power in.

"I know...you won't agree, but I know the other's would accept it, I just wanted to know if it's with you."

Leo clenched his fist before walking back towards the door. He slammed it shut, letting the building shake a bit, making Seungho lose his balance.

"I take that as a yes..." Seungho said to himself as he fixed himself

--

So..sorry for the y chap! But I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and subscribe my starlights!! P.S. Sorry for any mistakes~ ♥♥