~5~

My Super Hero Boyfriend's?

Leo silently walked down the sidewalk, kicking rocks in his path as he thought of ways to leave the warehouse. 

He was tired of being in that warehouse with those idiots who have diffrent powers, like him, but it was hectic when they would argue and use their powers against each other.

Leo sighed and thought of her. Her sweet smile and how she would comfort him in every need.

*If I only I met someone like her....* He thought to himself

As Leo kept on walked, he sensed something strange.

"Let me go!" He heard

"No! Your coming with us!" 

"Why? I didn't do nothing to you guys!" 

"Yeah you did, our boss wouldn't have sent us if he hadn't asked for YOU!"

He then heard a loud smack, he walked a bit closer and noticed a gap between the buildings. He looked at the alley and saw a girl crouching on her knee's. Her trembling hand was covering her face as a bruise crept up her tan skin. Leo looked at the poor girl and felt something in him crack. He felt as if he knew this girl and had to help her.

He walked into the alley silently, without letting the males notice him.

"C'mon! Stand up! We don't got all day! We have to go!" One of the males yelled

The male later grabbed the girl by the arm and started dragging her, her uniform was getting filled with dirt and her skirt kept riding up. A pair of red glasses were smashed on the floor from where she was standing.

Leo stood from his area and walked towards them. He then stood behind the male who grabbed the girl and poked his shoulder. The male turned and was greeted to a punch to his face.

"Back-up!" One of the other males said

There were three in the alley, but when Leo turned to look, there were more appearing from the gaps of the building. 

Leo sighed.

~~

"Yah! Stop it! Leave him alone!" Emi yelled

She ran towards one of men and punched him in the face. She felt for him, a total stranger was protecting her from some loan sharks. 

The man that she punched then grabbed her and pushed to the floor, she later saw the boy hitting the guy in face causing him to fall. Another man later grabbed him from the back and started punching him. She raised herself again and pushed the male of the boy. The male then grabbed the girl and pushed her against a dumpster. She felt something sharp scrap the back of her head. When she landed on the floor she saw the whole world turning. Her body rolled to the other as she felt something warm fill her hair. She slowly lifted her hand and touched her head. As she was about to look at her fingers, the boy grabbed her and wrapped her into his arms.

Emi looked at her fingers.

"I'm bleeding..." She mumbled 

~~~

Ha! Hoped you liked it! Was it weird? Was it good? Tell!! Comment and subscribe~!!!

P.S. I've been wanting to update this chappie...So... I'll stop my goal and just update!!! Lolz! I've been so stressed lately, and writing my fics have helped alot...like seriously....lolz! Sorry for any mistakes that you find~

Oh! And if you want to communicate with me and have any suggestions, just go on my twitter~ ♥

@irmocutie